It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe Bailout: Dozens GoFundMe Campaigns Launched; Dem Congressman Offers Job For Full Pension

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords Ummm “TDS” is not a real thing. Is this a way you view people of a different ideology? Sounds like TPTB got to ya. Instead of FOX or CNN and likes maybe you should watch more history channel or Nat Geo!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If these suckers want to give this asshole money, let them. Better than my tax dollars going for it.

See, you really don't need the government to do everything.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DogStarIn1066

TDS is real. Dismiss it or not.

Yes, there is a hefty dose of sarcasm in what I posted, but the underlying gist is anything but.

Remaining silent while the swords and blades are drawn against this presidency is cowardly.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Dude?

If you're going to start bringing rational thought and reason into this discussion, we'd might as well all go home!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords What is cowardly is Trump throwing a fit over Twitter. Does Affluenza ring a bell? For some odd reason that has been used.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
Funny thing is, the left is running with the idea that this is somehow related to Muellers probe and directly to Trump who hasn't helped with his tweets. The IG was appointed by Obama and the investigation was directed by Democrats who were unhappy with Coney over the Clinton email investigation.

Now that someone is being held accountable for a botched job, and before the report is even released, they are raising Cain over there own investigation. A career agent with 14 years behind her reviewed the report and recommended to the AG to fire McCabe.

In his farewell diatribe he turned it to the Mueller thing and the media ran with it. The IG report should clear up all the misconceptions and probably start another big mess with more special investigations and Adam Schiff interviews than anyone thought possible

It's going to be embarrassing for the media who ran with McCabe's blatantly false narrative. At this point I almost believe they're trying to destroy their credibility even further.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

TDS is real. Dismiss it or not.

Yes, there is a hefty dose of sarcasm in what I posted, but the underlying gist is anything but.

Remaining silent while the swords and blades are drawn against this presidency is cowardly.

Uh, citation? Diagnostic Service Manual (DSM)? How does the medical community feel about your claim that TDS is a real mental disease?

I think you have no citation, but might believe that something that is not real, is real.

That is called a delusion. Uh-oh!

And swords and blades? You believe that people are chasing the president around with edged weapons?

Ok, who is saying things now that seem deranged?I

See why statements like yours are easily dismissed as nonsense?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

A fit? Really? A fit?

This duly elected president has been bashed, illegally accused, and has had to battle his way through the first year to get things accomplished for the American people.

He has had to do it with one hand tied behind his back because of butt-hurt sore losers and corrupt politicians and bureaucrats that were in the bag for Crooked Hillary, and are scared to death that their dirty little secrets are about to step full on into the light.

He KNOWS what has been going on and these liars and criminals know he knows and are lashing out like the crazies they are.

If President Trump didn't tweet about what is going on, WE, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, would be mostly in the dark because the Lyin' Sack-o-$#I+s in the MSM would be doing what they do best....propping up the criminal pay-to-play party and feeding us a load of crap.

So far, name one...just one...tweet that has not proven to be accurate by DJT.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

And swords and blades? You believe that people are chasing the president around with edged weapons?

~~sigh~~ waste of time. I forget sometimes that some people don't understand metaphor. Nevermind.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I don't think anyone is claiming that Trump Derangement Syndrome is a medically defined condition. It's a colloquialism for the mass hysteria we've seen from certain segments of the left and even some on the right since Trump was elected. People who used to be somewhat respectable and rational subscribe to ridiculous notions that they never would have entertained about another president. This happens to some degree with every president, at least as long as I can remember, but we've never seen it go mainstream like it has with Trump. There's daytime news anchors that believe some of this nonsense. That's what people are talking about when they mention TDS.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Whether the guy walking down the street talking to himself is angry and ranting or skipping and having a happy conversation with himself---none of us need the DSM to tell us he's unbalanced.

Aiding & Abetting by Crowdfunding...we have entered a new age for sure.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

So far, name one...just one...tweet that has not proven to be accurate by DJT.

The newest that reference Comey are very interesting indeed. We can expect some more revelations soon.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The public is only privy to the visible part of the iceberg. The President knows much of what lies beneath the surface, which is why he's so emboldened to call out the crooks this weekend.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

~~sigh~~ waste of time. I forget sometimes that some people don't understand metaphor. Nevermind.

And the rest of your post? No medical citation on how TDS is a real thing, and not just something alt-right made up, and you believe, even though there is no empirical evidence?

Will you go on posting things that are not true, and when called out, cite a litirary device as an excuse for posting things that are not true?

Your posts do nothing to further the conversation, or advance understanding. They are partisan and unproductive, and flat out wrong. Please provide any scientific or medical evidence for TDS (peer reviewed journal for instance) that would back up your claims.I

Otherwise, get used to being called out, and dismissed as a poster who pushes disinformation.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Everything you said will go ignored. Its nuts.

I agree with you.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Reminder to self: Always use quotation marks when using words in irony and at the end of something written with sarcasm, make sure to indicate, in parentheses, that it was so used. When speaking, (oops...I should say "speaking" since I am not actually speaking) always assume there are some, especially newbies that are not familiar with your personal style, that do not get metaphor.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
I can’t tell if your joking now.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I don't think anyone is claiming that Trump Derangement Syndrome is a medically defined condition. It's a colloquialism for the mass hysteria we've seen from certain segments of the left and even some on the right since Trump was elected. People who used to be somewhat respectable and rational subscribe to ridiculous notions that they never would have entertained about another president. This happens to some degree with every president, at least as long as I can remember, but we've never seen it go mainstream like it has with Trump. There's daytime news anchors that believe some of this nonsense. That's what people are talking about when they mention TDS.

Ok, fair enough description/definition of TDS.

So it affects the right?

That might explain some posts on this thread.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I think April 7th is the date Comey's book is going to be released. Then he has interviews set up with George Stephanopoulos, The View, and Stephen Colbert.

That should tell us something.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Reminder to self: Always use quotation marks when using words in irony and at the end of something written with sarcasm, make sure to indicate, in parentheses, that it was so used. When speaking, (oops...I should say "speaking" since I am not actually speaking) always assume there are some, especially newbies that are not familiar with your personal style, that do not get metaphor.

So TDS is not a real thing?

Thank for your retraction.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join