It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Mayan Prophesy: Why We Are So Angry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

I just did a little search, some interesting coincidences.

There was an annular eclipse on September 11, 1969. Exactly 11,688 days from 9/11 or 32 years. Totality lasted 3 min 11 seconds.

Then another on September 11, 1988 occurring at 4:44 GMT...19 years after the above mentioned eclipse or 6940 days.

Then 1990 and 1991 and 1992...11, 10 and 9 years before 2001...the first six solar eclipses are:

January 26, 1990
July 22, 1990
January 15, 1991
July 11, 1991
January 4, 1992

Do you see the pattern??

177 days between each of the above dates which happens to be almost exactly 50% of an earth year.

Also, each corresponding month is exactly 11 days earlier the following year! (January 26, 15, 4 and July 22, and 11).

In fact this intermittent, 177 day cycle goes well on into the 21st century which really boggles my mind because of the 11 year Sun cycle.

Man this is awesome. I just discovered that the only eclipse for hundreds of years on my birth day and month is exactly 200 years after my actual birthday and only visible in Madagascar.

Coincidentally, a lunar eclipse is on my bday in 2022 (didnt know that) and happens to be fully eclipsed or totally eclipsed at 9:11pm in thr time zone im in.

Also, the last solar eclipse on the winter solstice was December 21,1843. Interestingly enough,it was the first of the Saros 139 series.

One noteable event from 1843 was the brightening of the star Eta Carinae which apparently was the second brightest in the sky at the time.

ANYWAY...

edit on 18-3-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I think we're talking two different terminologies. There have been plenty of astronomers that verified that we did indeed cross a galactic plane on December 21, 2012. That plane would be the imaginary plane that extends through the mass center of the galaxy, calculated by a Gaussian curve that takes into account the various distances of the different masses from it. Obviously that is far from precise calculations (we don't even know exact locations of the various bodies), but it is an educated guess and the best we have.

And I promise you, I am not going to even try to run precise calculations on the exact gravitational deviation of the Milky Way! That would be a little too... masochistic. What I do intend to do is try and model a simplified version of the Milky Way, knowing what we know about it's average density and mass distribution. I have already run some calculations based on a generalized disc with a linearly-decreasing density as one moves to the outer edges to get verification of a stronger gravitational flow along the central plane.

That was masochistic enough.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The farther down in scale the less our ordinary rules of physics seem to apply and for all practical purposes remain in the domain of magical.

That's a decent description of our present knowledge.

The approach I use is more demanding, but it is also more accurate. Typical gravitational calculations would use a mass located at the center of a sphere (or disk, or whatever), but considering there is a flow of space-time, and space-time permeates all, I took the approach of considering each particle as a separate draw on space-time. When that is done, anomalies that we normally would not expect appear in the equations, such as the variation in gravitational flow between a point on the plane of a disk and a point in the area above or below it.

To be honest, i'm still trying to understand the implications of these equations... but I felt I had enough to make this thread.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yet, ask any truck driver, any policeman, or any EMT/ER worker and they will tell you that the full moon does seem to have some impact on the quantity and quality of incidents of anger.

it is because the moon is the omen. There are many movies/stories depicting predictive programmings such as werewolves or psychosis involving the moon. Dark occultists enjoy sacrificing things to the moon as well. The moon is also associated with the succubus lilith.

The bible mentions the red moon as an omen. You're definitely unto something here.

With that in mind, if the tiny deviation in space-time flow during a full moon has psychological impacts on the population, is it not also reasonable that the tiny difference in space-time flow experienced during the entry and exit from the galactic plane would do so also?

Think wormhole, and the abyss/pit mentioned in the king james bible. The abyss= timeless.

I think we are experiencing the 'end of the world' prophesy right now, only instead of the prophesy playing out as we tried to force our own understanding of it, it is playing out as it was originally prophesied. I believe the Mayans knew that there would be such social upheavals, and I worry about how long the delay is and whether we have reached the peak of our collective insanity. Can we survive it, and what cost will we pay before this is over?

It's not just the mayans, there is warnings everywhere if one has the eyes that see and actually do take note of all the prophecies and hidden patterns.

The moon does not like you nor anyone of us. She never did. And she is about to make her move. Just like the sneaky owl she is.

read revelation king james version without the religious mindset, and do some more research with regards to the many deity's that identify as the moon and what their history was. The key to unlocking that mystery is there. It's technically everywhere, but it is specifically the moon.

Money= moon eye
edit on th2018000000Sundayth000000Sun, 18 Mar 2018 21:00:44 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 18 Mar 2018 21:00:44 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have only one thing...
What are the roots of the words lunacy , lunatic , etc .?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply; sounds like he was imagining being in the black knight satellite with a cord attached.

We and the planet as well as things in orbit are all falling at the same rate this is gravity... what are we all falling towards? An event horizon what are the many pulls or weak and strong forces? The same as tidals and whirlpools in bodies of water... all one has to do is ignore the dishwasher of the whirring kind...a nd do them in the sink and watch the bubbles, the poolings etc. smaller event horizons etc pulling as well on the way to the big giant one at the center of the galaxy.

Planets and moons sitting in equal suspensions due to their cores being composed of the heaviest of elements... does not apply to space debris where these things have collided and broken apart... that sort of stuff is moon fodder to form around and gather into larger bodies over vast amount of time slowly rolling and tumbling and compressing down until liquefied and there yah go lil buddy back into what you once sort of were before collision.

No big deal as this happens on micro and macroscopic levels.

Easier to think of someone yanking on someone's space tether though; not anchored one is floating(falling) at the same rate a tug against that rate of course leads to rapid acceleration and yep almost instantaneous to the rate at of which one was pulled. The force transferring... not really any different that astronauts pushing and bouncing themselves around inside a zero-G module.

Thanks for sharing the thought experiment... for fun check out the old B&W Lost in Space episodes outside of the Jupiter those floating lines should have won awards for how naturally they acted.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well sounds like you have your hands full. Good luck with that, writing that book that is.

Never paid much attention to the whole Mayan thing, and even less to the whole end of the world thing, and things always have a habit of changing, so its to be expected. And the moon? Well, that to may have been a bad idea, I mean whoever put that thing there may not have been all there.

But ya, a stray word on a random site by some random stranger, seems to move some people, politics none the least. Yet they doubt that a celestial object has an effect on them. When its a billion times more massive and definitely has a exponentially greater pull. But anyways.

Strange indeed.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The bible mentions the red moon as an omen. You're definitely unto something here.

The Bible mentions more than just the red moon.

Genesis 1:14

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

read revelation king james version without the religious mindset

Hahaha, I never read the Bible as a religious text; it tends to lose its message that way. I read it as a true accounting of history seen from the eyes of God.

But I will take your advice on the other deities.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Well sounds like you have your hands full. Good luck with that, writing that book that is.

It is an ambitious goal, but I like challenges. I typically have a dozen or so things at least working in my head, and I tackle them as I feel led to do. Right now I'm in the middle of a massive circuit board design that has to take priority; when that is done, I may be working on these equations or doing something totally different. But everything will get done, and when it does I plan on announcing it first on ATS.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

No we are not nocturnal, but we use the beat of a given situation to our advantage...hence "the hunters moon" . all predators use the moon to the fullest,if you can see better,you have more chance of eating a nocturnal animal,be it animal or fish. I find mite fishing better with a full moon,rabbit shooting,possum shooting,pig hunting,woman chasing much easier with a bit more light.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I just want to throw this out about the moon: the mass of the moon should remain consistent regardless of the amount of sunlight shining on it. The full moon is not connected to the distance from the Earth which has such a tiny variation in it's orbit as to be meaningless. Where does that leave full moon theories? Either the light at night is what triggers these events -OR- the light shining on the moon actually has a physical effect on it which in turn affects us on Earth.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Might be all of those gamma rays!

NASA link - gamma ray Moon

If you could see gamma rays - photons with a million or more times the energy of visible light - the Moon would appear brighter than the Sun! The startling notion is demonstrated by this image of the Moon from the Energetic Gamma Ray Experiment Telescope (EGRET) in orbit on NASA's Compton Gamma Ray Observatoryfrom April 1991 to June 2000

In contrast, the Sun produces very little gamma radiation.

What id like to know, is if any other planetary bodies, moons, trans neptunian objects, or asteroids here in our solar system, even come close to the gamma flux coming off the Moon's surface...

If not, then wtf is the Moon, really, and how the hell did our astronauts not get seriously messed up when they were walking on its surface? Most major gamma sources are exotic objects like supernovae remnants lile black holes and pulsars.

If Im reading things correctly, the scientists say that the gamma wavelengths from the Moon were measured around 10^-9 to 10^-10m which is close to very high energy gamma, with each photon carrying about 1.6 x 10^-10 joules of energy.

edit on 19-3-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Good topic mate.
Gravity on the micro or quantum scale is of very little consequence in that world, so I wouldn't worry about is so much. It would not affect the time flow within the atom imo

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

No, the mass of the moon does not change, but its alignment with the sun does. That's where the gravitational anomaly comes in.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Hey red, is the stuff in the below link the kind of "stuff" we are talkin here?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
The Earth and Sun are located many lightyears from the Galactic plane, and will not cross it for about 30 million more years.

On Dec. 21st, 2012, neither the Earth nor the Sun passed through any physical part of the Galactic Plane. That which is the physical center of the arms of the galaxy. In fact, the Sun is moving away from the plane.

I thought that was the case. I remember a lot of "passing through the galactic plane" stuff back in 2012, but couldn't find any well evidenced source showing that to be true, just a lot of spiritualist sites repeating that it was true.

Also, wouldn't we be passing through the plane for years and years, rather than just one day?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Wife is a nurse and has been telling me for as long as I have known her that the full moon brings out the crazy and the resulting activity winds up in many cases at the hospital.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Interesting, a simple search found that, some research was was conducted over a 4 year period and shows that crime does increase on the full moon / new moon, but also 7 days after the full moon / new moon and increase during equinox and solstice.

Link is from the US National Library of Medicine

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 19-3-2018 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

No, not really. I do have a few experiments in the works concerning that, but it's not something I can talk about in public now.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasteel

originally posted by: eriktheawful
The Earth and Sun are located many lightyears from the Galactic plane, and will not cross it for about 30 million more years.

On Dec. 21st, 2012, neither the Earth nor the Sun passed through any physical part of the Galactic Plane. That which is the physical center of the arms of the galaxy. In fact, the Sun is moving away from the plane.

I thought that was the case. I remember a lot of "passing through the galactic plane" stuff back in 2012, but couldn't find any well evidenced source showing that to be true, just a lot of spiritualist sites repeating that it was true.

Also, wouldn't we be passing through the plane for years and years, rather than just one day?

Well a "plane" in geometry has no thickness to it (except as a single point), so technically, and especially at 7 km/s, the sun and Earth would past through that point in a instant.

I've personally not seen, heard or read anything from any astronomer or scientist about us passing through the actual center of anything, other than the Galactic Equator, which is a imaginary coordinate system that we pass through twice every year.

But TheRedneck might have some sources that he could link to that for us to take a look at.

Astronomers do have issues with the dimensions of our galaxy due to a couple of things:

1) Zone of Avoidance - this is the area of the Milky Way that is dark dust clouds that block our view of visible light of our galaxy. We have to rely on radio astronomy to see what is on the other side of it.

2) Perspective - would be much easier to see what our galaxy truly looks like and it's dimensions if we were actually about 50,000 light years above (or below it). Instead, we're in it, and it's about the same as trying to figure out the shape of a cloud while you're in the fog.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join