It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Mayan Prophesy: Why We Are So Angry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
To me the real next level event will be 2020 when we all can see clearly

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It makes sense.

Many systems in our body are based on, or affected by, circadian rhythm and the cycle of the sun. It's been shown that increased magnetism has adverse effects upon living creatures. A woman's menstrual cycle time-wise is a lunar cycle. We're linked to the natural world around us in many ways just as many animals have behaviors linked to natural cycles such as using magnetism to navigate.

We've only just started scratching the surface of all there is to know about our own bodies, especially where the mind is concerned. I'm sure of that.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

gravity itself spreads like light in all directions from the source.

Actually anti-gravity would spread in all directions. Gravity is an in-welling instead of an out-welling, acting in all directions from each particle. The result is a linear force at large distances. The expression that causes this is
    [ln(d+x/d-x)-pi/2+atan(x/d)]*|ln(d+x/d-x)-pi/2+atan(x/d)|
with d being the distance between the two particles and x being a constant that determines the x-intercept of the curve. As you can see, that expression approaches a constant when d>>x and leads to a linear observation.

I think you can also see why it is not really possible to explain the gory details here.

The weak and strong force is gravity on an atomic scale.

Exactly! And that is due to the fact that the curve defining gravitational force has an x-intercept at a very short distance.

Gravitational collapse, as in a black hole, is not caused by two particles in close proximity; it is caused when particles not in direct proximity are sufficient to overcome a repulsive force from the particles in direct proximity, and since the expression above approaches negative infinity, the 'singularity' inside a black hole is merely a theoretical construct and not real.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I believe that ancient peoples had a better grasp concerning the cycles of space,Earth and civilization as a whole, though whatever methods they used to prophesize seem to have been lost somewhere in our long ago past. There are times when I wonder if maybe their techniques were "lost" on purpose as mankind tends to self-fulfill what prophesies they believe to be true in hope that we will break the foretold cycles and usher in a better future.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The weak and strong force is gravity on an atomic scale.

Exactly! And that is due to the fact that the curve defining gravitational force has an x-intercept at a very short distance.

Glad you entertained that. I would only suggest its momentum, not distance of tiny whizzing particles that create the bond.

Further, The amount of mass squashed into black holes is very real. Look at the Galaxies, the center holds power over all those stars in orbit around them.

The gravitation of suns to the plane of the ecliptic is due to centrifugal force , the most attraction coming from the 'widest part' of the central mass.

Thats why planets orbit their stars and moons orbit their planets in more or less, a 'disc'.
edit on 18-3-2018 by intrptr because: further

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yes, the Mayan were meticulous astronomers and pretty darn good at understanding mathematical correlations. Their attempts to understand astronomy in a mathematical sense led to the calendar. The different counts were each linked to different periodic observations in their culture.

Just like all humans, there is a tendency to ascribe religious significance to unexplainable observations, and this led to a large part of the culture adopting a religious perspective. But the basis of the calendar was purely scientific and empirical.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I'll get the science out of the way first.

I've made a thread about how the cycles of the moon could help predict earthquakes via the virtue of it's presence-my prediction was wrong but the correlations and prior evidence pointed to the moons influences on major earthquakes in the past due to the moon leaving the perigee (i.e the point where the moon is at it's closest point to earth.)

As for the rest, well there is the ever changing zeitgeist-Contactees and tales of Venusians telling of nuclear apocalypse were prevalent in the early days of the cold war, The Salem witch trials were are construct of puritanical folk who got the heebie jeebies from African and Caribbean slaves practicing their religion.

As for your cousin, that's a grey area or he might be pulling your leg. Every culture speaks of a great evil.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have noticed that my circadian rhythm is gone berserk.
No more long night of sleep.
I steal catnaps where I can get them and have to check the calendar to know what day it is.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb

Having worked in mental health services for about 15 years now I can say that I have never witnessed any significant changes in people's behaviour on a full moon. Several studies have shown that there is no evidence to support the theory.

What studies? Can you cite them, please?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Hey, I put this thread out to get other viewpoints, not to preach.

I'm not sure right now how momentum would play into this. Electrons can exist as either a particle or wave depending on their velocity... this leads me to the belief that matte is simply a standing wave in space-time. I actually have some calculations that equate the relativistic energy based on particle mass to the energy in a wave and the subsequent wavelength. It comes up with a pretty close agreement to what physicists have determined as the 'size' of a particle. Once put in motion at a high velocity, the standing wave loses its integrity and the electron functions as a pure wave.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I'm noticing some problems with your theory. Namely that it's based on false information.

For example, we did not cross the galactic plane in 2012. For one that's something that takes thousands of years to happen. It doesn't just happen in a single moment. Furthermore, all research says that we passed through the galactic plane 3 million years ago. So it will be millions of years before it happens again.

I did a thread back in 2011 detailing what was actually said about 2012. I urge you to check it out.
The Maya and 2012 - timeline and references

Isn't the galactic plane crossing a 26k year cycle?
edit on 18-3-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Something like that.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

How I was seeing the Mayan calendar and the date,12/21/2012.
The end of the church age and beginning of darkness.I have been
going by my instinct,not by any research.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Hey, I put this thread out to get other viewpoints, not to preach.

I'm not sure right now how momentum would play into this. Electrons can exist as either a particle or wave depending on their velocity... this leads me to the belief that matte is simply a standing wave in space-time. I actually have some calculations that equate the relativistic energy based on particle mass to the energy in a wave and the subsequent wavelength. It comes up with a pretty close agreement to what physicists have determined as the 'size' of a particle. Once put in motion at a high velocity, the standing wave loses its integrity and the electron functions as a pure wave.

TheRedneck

Sorry, preaching not intended. Electrons move to fast to see, but do exert a pressure in a vacuum, as exhibited by the Crookes Radiometer. So they have mass...

All particles in this dimension have mass. Masses of particles form waves of pressure.

Ocean waves, clouds, sand dunes, etc.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

wow i am exactly the same.. i can tell you when it is a full moon.... i fizz... is the best way to describe it. i literally FEEL it... crazy

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Sorry, preaching not intended.

LOL, I was referring to me.

All particles in this dimension have mass. Masses of particles form waves of pressure.

Only under certain conditions. Mass itself does not have to construct a pressure wave, but if a force is exerted, it usually does. That's because the force will typically result in a differential equation, and the simplest solution to a second-order differential equation is Ae^-t +/- Be^t... a sinusoidal wave.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Oh, okay. I preach a lot too.

Sits down, lets others chime in.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

"I believe the Mayans knew that there would be such social upheavals, and I worry about how long the delay is and whether we have reached the peak of our collective insanity. Can we survive it, and what cost will we pay before this is over? "

Those who participate in and are a part of the "Collective" have not even begun to reach the peak of their insanity. The social upheaval has not even but barely begun. It will get far worse.

Can we survive it? Yes, but to do so will require we absent ourselves from the locations of the fray that is to come. Further, we survive to the extent we refuse to take sides and refuses to help any of the "sides".

What this wil all look like after the chaos is largely dependent upon which side ultimately triumphs and those who remain neutral have little if any say in that. The best outcome would be if all the sides uttlerly expend themselves in the effort to triumph in which case the remnant, the neutrals can begin to restore some semblance of sanity and order. But even that may be maintainable only if exercised in inaccessible locations far off the radar of the evil mobs that will roam the earth.

Good luck, stay sane.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

You are not alone. My wife and I both suffer the same syndrome. Its nerve wracking and exhausting. Its like being for too long on watch for the next show to drop.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

If the upheaval is as severe as you say, neither side will win. Civilization will change forever, and not for the good.

That's why I have made this statement many times: I'm not picking sides. I have my mountain, and I will defend it to my last breath from anyone, regardless of affiliation, who dares bring fighting into it. I have made my choice; I am on my side and no one else's.

It's the only way to pass through the fire, and someone needs to rebuild.

I know not what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones,,, who said that?

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join