It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Mayan Prophesy: Why We Are So Angry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I have been considering making this thread for quite a long time. Perhaps now is the time.

Some years back, while doing some light reading on the theories of Albert Einstein, I began to see an apparent contradiction in his theories. One of his famous thought experiments gave a result that was somewhat shocking to me, and I began to consider it more thoroughly. As I did so, a realization of the properties of space-time began to develop.

I'm not going to go through the derivation here; while there are some here who could understand and even challenge me on the theories I have been developing, there are, to be honest, many more who would simply get it wrong and go off on a tangent. The majority would probably not be able to follow it, not because they can't comprehend, but because the format limitations of a forum environment do not allow for a full and complete explanation. Instead, I have been writing a book over the last few years to completely describe the theory. Hopefully, that book will be finished in the foreseeable future and available to the public, but in the interim there are implications to the theory that I feel need to be discussed.

The nature of this theory and the implications I mention do require that I give at least a quick overview of the theory, without the heavy math. Essentially, we have been using models of gravity that, while helpful to visualize the effects of gravity on a macro scale, deny the inner workings of gravity. The next sentence is going to really, really tick off some physicists: Gravity is not a linear force.

The effect of gravity, seen at distances that are far greater than the distance of a nuclear bond, are essentially linear. But at distances approaching the nuclear bond distance, this changes. At some point, two masses will experience zero attraction between themselves due to gravity, and at even closer distances, this becomes a repulsion that approaches infinity as the distance approaches zero. Matter, it turns out, acts as a space-time well, absorbing space-time, moving it into another dimension, and re-emitting it from anti-matter particles.

I know, I know, that's quite a statement. But the math bears it out. Until I publish, you'll just have to take my word.

Now what does all this have to do with 2012? After all, this is the 2012 forum! Well, as it turns out, the nature of the force we call gravity is more dependent on geometry than many believe. In the case of a disc of matter, there is a substantial difference in gravitational attraction depending on where around that disk one is at a particular time. The strongest force is experienced around the plane of the disk, falling off rapidly until one is above or below the center of the disk. Our galaxy, the Milky Way, is a disc, and on December 21st, 2012, we passed through the galactic plane of that disk.

The Mayan calendar never ended on that date; that was a misrepresentation of the calendar. The long count simply changed over to a new long count, similar to how our annual calendar simply changes over to a new year on January 1st. But the change in the case of the Mayan calendar coincided with the exact moment the sun crossed the midpoint of the galactic plane, which is also the moment at which time we experienced the greatest velocity of space-time flow, i.e. the greatest gravitational deviation.

We have some experience with increases in space-time flow. Every month, we experience a full moon, which is a geometrical configuration between the two most impactful astrological bodies on the planet. The result of the full moon is that there is a very slight, extremely slight, massively minuscule, difference in the space-time flow we experience on earth. Yet, ask any truck driver, any policeman, or any EMT/ER worker and they will tell you that the full moon does seem to have some impact on the quantity and quality of incidents of anger. It's a subject that I once dismissed as anecdotal only, but my experience driving a truck convinced me otherwise... very quickly. Something does happen to people during a full moon. With that in mind, if the tiny deviation in space-time flow during a full moon has psychological impacts on the population, is it not also reasonable that the tiny difference in space-time flow experienced during the entry and exit from the galactic plane would do so also?

I believe it does. I also believe the Mayans knew this, although maybe not the technical reasoning and mathematics behind it.

Now, I know this is not 2012... it's a little over 5 years from the last end of the Mayan long-count. But, the coldest part of winter is also not on the winter solstice either. It is not unusual in nature for there to be a propagation delay between cause and effect, especially if the effect is cumulative. The coldest part of winter typically occurs about a month after the winter solstice, because the cold air settles in and weather patterns shift in response to cause the temperature to decrease. The winter solstice is when the temperature is dropping the fastest, because the sunlight reaching the Northern Hemisphere is at a minimum. The actual lowest temperature we experience is not when the temperature is dropping the fastest, but actually when the temperature stops dropping and stabilizes before rising again in preparation for summer.

Could it be that our brains are somehow sensitive to these changes in gravitational flow? The reactions to the full moon seem to indicate such. If so, is it conceivable that we are still experiencing the actuality of the vague prophesies left by the Mayans concerning the end of their long count calendar? I think so, and I think that this is the reason we see so much anger, turmoil, and violence around the world today. Europe is dealing with immigration and associated crime issues; the US is dealing with domestic political riots and social unrest; North Korea is threatening nuclear war; the Middle East is in violent turmoil; the Cold War is threatening to rear its head again; everywhere one looks there is apparent social/political anger and distress.

I have a cousin, a very smart fellow, retired engineer, who is half Mexican and half Mayan. I spoke to him quite a lot back in 2012 about the prophesy, as he is very knowledgeable about his Mayan heritage (as well as being very tight-lipped about it outside of a tight circle of friends/family). He was loathe to even talk to me completely candidly, but he once told me that the beginning of the long count was believed to be a time of evil. Perhaps there is more to that belief than simple spirituality.

I think we are experiencing the 'end of the world' prophesy right now, only instead of the prophesy playing out as we tried to force our own understanding of it, it is playing out as it was originally prophesied. I believe the Mayans knew that there would be such social upheavals, and I worry about how long the delay is and whether we have reached the peak of our collective insanity. Can we survive it, and what cost will we pay before this is over?

Now, ATS, what do you think?

TheRedneck

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Very interesting. One thing I've noticed when it comes to the full moon phase, is it's incredibly difficult for me to fall asleep. I can genuinely feel the friction in the air and it's most uncomfortable.

Perhaps it's this yet to be identified energy that adds stress to our subconscious and we act out negatively because of it. I've come to recognize it so well that I know it's a full moon out without even looking.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I will admit, I have little to no knowledge about the Mayans.

But I can say this. I have been watching all of this stuff going on in the world, and it scares the hell out of me.

This has all got to calm down. I worry for my children's future.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I remember hearing this tossed around a lot:

"It's not the end of the world, it's the end of the world as we recognize it.

Enter the so-called Mandela Effect where tons of people can't seem to remember anything correctly.

Perhaps there is disconnect between what we once knew, and what we see changing. Perhaps given enough time, and hindsight to reflect on, it will become more apparent.

edit on 18-3-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Having worked in mental health services for about 15 years now I can say that I have never witnessed any significant changes in people's behaviour on a full moon. Several studies have shown that there is no evidence to support the theory.

However, if we are to assume you are correct with the "it takes time for the effects to become apparent" angle, then perhaps studies related to the full moon ignore the potential delayed effect you are describing. I am not familiar enough with the specifics to say with certainty either way.

I'm not convinced there is any evidence that the world is in greater turmoil than it ever was. In fact, studies show we are living in the safest world humans have inhabited in perhaps all of human history.

I think folks would appreciate the background information you were referring to rather than taking your word for it but I understand if there are limitations in terms of the platform we are communicating on.

Thank you for an interesting read though regardless

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That's the basic idea. Now, imagine if you couldn't see the full moon... the effect would still exist, with no visible explanation. That's the crossing of the galactic plane, and the effect would act over a longer time span than a full moon because our velocity normal to the plane is so small.

Science still can't explain the effect of a full moon, but I am convinced beyond doubt there is an effect. Science cannot yet explain the operation of the brain either, so that's no surprise. At best, we can map out general areas that do general things, but we have no idea where thought comes from.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Very similar to the Hindu prophecy of the "Kali Yuga" when you look at their calendars and predictions. Scary yet interesting read.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

Oh, I have every intention of providing the background information, but I simply cannot at this time.

Right now, I have literally several notebooks full of calculations, examining every aspect of the theory and correlating the results with known physical properties. As would be expected, some of that is going down the wrong path... a missed constant here, an incorrect sign there... but much of it is in direct agreement with observations. The entire theory explains dark matter, dark energy, quantum entanglement, and the strong and weak nuclear forces using only a single theory. My work on this spans decades of studying and watching the latest observations.

When (and if, of course... I'm getting old) I finish it, I will definitely release it to the public. There is nothing in there I could substantially profit from in my lifetime; this is a whole new branch of scientific thought that will likely be investigated well past my existence on this rock. I have some projects I guard ferociously until they can be developed and sold because I, like most, enjoy eating, but this is more of a gift to humanity.

TheRedneck

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'm noticing some problems with your theory. Namely that it's based on false information.

For example, we did not cross the galactic plane in 2012. For one that's something that takes thousands of years to happen. It doesn't just happen in a single moment. Furthermore, all research says that we passed through the galactic plane 3 million years ago. So it will be millions of years before it happens again.

I did a thread back in 2011 detailing what was actually said about 2012. I urge you to check it out.
The Maya and 2012 - timeline and references

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23240011]TheRedneck
Science still can't explain the effect of a full moon, but I am convinced beyond doubt there is an effect.
TheRedneck

Brighton Police in the UK among others put extra officers on the beat during full moons. There must be something to it.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I think there is a much simpler reasoning behind the increased aggression on a full moon.

It is a left over adaptation from our hunter/gatherer times.

The full moon is when there is the most light at night allowing for better hunting. It was necessary to be more aggressive during a full moon to take advantage of the ability to hunt at night and have a better chance at survival.

Jaden

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The galactic plane, by definition, is a plane; it has no thickness because a plane only exists in two dimensions. Therefore, unless our velocity normal to it were to be zero at the exact instant we entered it, there is a single point in time where we were in alignment. Your estimate of the time we have been in alignment with the galactic plane is based on a tolerance boundary, while mine is based on theory and therefore must be an exact moment in time.

The reality is that the Milky Way is not a perfect disc either, though, so the plane I mention is a theoretical construct. Our actual path leads through areas of varying degrees of gravitational anomaly due to this imperfection, and we do not have sufficient data to precisely define the boundaries of those areas. The maximum force we experience would still tend to peak at the instant we crossed the plane, because the falloff from exact alignment is quite severe, as is the drop in gravitational attraction nearing the nuclear bond distance.

The same mathematics I describe above explain why a gyroscope operates as it does, and why most astrological systems are planar rather than spherical.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Humans are not nocturnal.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
great thread and hope your book gets published

gravity=time

gravity is just another form of the bond that hold ourselves together

space travel is time travel and if we go much further we will eliminate ourselves by eliminating our past

someone tell musk and trump before they get back to mars
wait they already know on some level they want to usher in the end

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This is The Redneck I used to know and love. Welcome back, if only briefly.

I would be interested in hearing more about what your cousin told you. Why did the Mayans think the period of the calendar was evil?
What other interesting things did he tell you?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Enter the so-called Mandela Effect where tons of people can't seem to remember anything correctly.

If only it was that easy. I have my ME that has knocked me off by +/- 2 years, that I am unable to account for. And yes, I have tried. I am even unsure if I lost 2 years, or gained 2. All I know is there's 2 years that have gone bye bye somewhere.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Hey, I've always been around... but I think whatever the phenomenon I describe is, is affecting me at times too. I know I tend to get angry pretty fast at times lately. It's been a struggle to contain it. Politics of destruction don't help.

But thank you.

Ernie (not his real name) told me an awful lot, most of which I don't fully remember. I wanted him to slow down so I could take notes, but that bothered him. Essentially, the Mayan long count was not the end of anything, but a transition. That transition took place during a time of evil and conquest, and I believe he mentioned something about each long count turnover coinciding with major changes in the Mayan/Aztec civilizations in their past. A lot of that didn't seem to make sense at the time; I remember that. But according to him, the civilization we live in today was built on the back of prior civilizations, too far back in history to be remembered.

I do remember it seemed to coincide with some of the American Indian prophesies I have heard before... if I get time I'll try to look those up.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Imo, gravity pulls two objects together linearly, but gravity itself spreads like light in all directions from the source.

The bonds at the atomic level strengthen because of scale. The weak and strong force is gravity on an atomic scale.

The smaller the matter, the higher the momentum, the more they resist being separated on their scale.

Just like on this scale it takes enormous force to move suns, planets and moons from their orbit.

Lineraly speaking, of course.

If sure what I just said is underedumakated, ignore it.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

So it was more connected to astronomy or astrology, that the alignment of the stars, in this transition period would cause a period of evil on our planet. If so, I suppose it could be leading up to the endtimes. Interesting to think about wheels in motion, and of course, humans will execute the plan.

(Don't mean to derail your thread.)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think I understand scientifically what you are explaining, ok only a little. Although, I am in total agreement that there has been a slow progression of a feeling of chaos. It is definitely something that is happening to us physically which then affects mentally. There are days where you feel like it rattles your bones. (Like today for some reason)

I keep thinking that if we can just keep calm and we don’t kill each other or blow each other up that a great transformation is upon us, or maybe this is just the end....but I hope not.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join