It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The internet hero “q” is using Sorcha Faal as a source

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: purplemer

Oh you missed it then. He mentioned Israel yesterday. He said they were saving them for last. Thought you'd get a kick out of that

As I said before. Q is either an Zionist operation or Israel is the keystone. Did see the post .. Thank you

:-)

That is your hook. Others believe it is a series of transmissions from the Space Brothers. All things to all followers.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Yes, I really don't understand why anybody believes a word of this Q nonsense. It's all clearly made up by the trolls on 4-Chan.

And yet folks are lapping it up. Because confirmation bias is a powerful thing.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

It's all clearly made up by the trolls on 4-Chan.

clearly? There is nothing "clear" about Q. It's ironic you would mention confirmation bias in the context of your post.
This thread is also a good example of confirmation bias. It's almost comical....almost

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I always heard Q couldn't be trusted. That's why I only trust P and R.
And 10 and 11. Everybody trusts 11

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
For someone that people say is a LARP Q sure does manage to get some people's panties in a bunch.

If you don't believe in Q, fine. We are all free to believe in what we want.

I'm not standing behind you beating down your beliefs, nor am I forcing you to believe in Q.
Why does everyone feel the need to beat down mine?

I dig through the crumbs given and see what I can find. Why does that bother so many people? Why does everyone need to start a new thread? Are there not enough Q and anti-Q threads? If nothing else the fact that a new Q thread starts daily shows me that it needs to be paid attention to.

OK let's say q is a LARP. Well in playing the game we have uncovered some interesting truths, would you not look at them because they were found while researching a game? Does it really matter how the truths were found as long as they were found?

As long as Q has this many people unsettled then it's a good thing!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I always heard Q couldn't be trusted. That's why I only trust P and R. And 10 and 11. Everybody trusts 11

I don't know P or R but 11 is cool. Don't trust 10 though, nobody trusts 10.
Not sure about Q yet but I like his style.
edit on 3/11/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added quote

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Thousands of hours wasted posting fantasy and make believe. Have you ever peeked in there? It's hilarious and frightening at the same time. I can t believe the disparate ideas and theories that are all over the place and every thing that happens they frantically search for the slimmest correlation within the ramblings and claim a victory of truth.
It's like listening in at the day room door of a mental hospital. Just before they give out the meds.
edit on 3112018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

The word on the street (Sesame) is ten turned over a new leaf. Keep the faith!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: MostlyReading

My opinion: Because the research itself is important. Q is making people look into things for themselves and come to their own conclusions

Yes and all those conclusion are based on subjective interpretation of information. Whats gained by this and by whom and questions you should be asking instead of blindly following the pied piper

You ever squash a few ants around a nest and see all the ants run in different directions, looking for the danger?

That's what I think Q is doing. Literally creating havoc... perhaps it's needed to realise the danger? Perhaps it's just for S&G on chans. Perhaps to get the right people looking around more. Perhaps just to throw them off the scent.

idk. never read any of the posts, they're too convoluted to make sense of. We don't need another nostradamus.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Haven't I seen where Sorcha Faal is not even a real person?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Double the fun.

This Space available.
edit on 3112018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I dig through the crumbs given

Really Martin? You enjoy picking up the crumbs this guy leaves on the ground? No respect for oneself?

I know Q delivers the fantasy aspect that appeals to Trump supporters but in reality, to date, his posts haven't revealed much of anything - and haven't lead to much of anything. He is, as it stands, an anonymous poster on a 4Chan MAGA forum - he's just another poster and that's it.You can do much better I'm sure.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hmm interesting now we have reached desperate attempts to hoax bin Q threads. You do realize that this thread is proof that we are on the right track? Why is it so hard for people to ignore what we are doing are we hitting to close to home with our amazing research? Did anyone of you even read the countless articles and pages about Barrick Gold,LOOP Capital,Chicago and loads more? I don't see anyone debunking all of this information why is that? How about the Clown connection to NK? Any takers? The green door? Alice and Wonderland? Australia and the Clinton Foundation? SNOW WHITE and the 7 Dwarfs Nothing? Well that's odd. Thanks for playing better luck next time.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading
a reply to: purplemer

I have never painted Q as a "truth teller". Wikileaks, sure, but never Q.

Q, the liar, Q the misanthrope.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

as it stands, an anonymous poster on a 4Chan MAGA forum - he's just another poster and that's it.

umm...NO. wrong, wrong and wrong.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: Southern Guardian

as it stands, an anonymous poster on a 4Chan MAGA forum - he's just another poster and that's it.

umm...NO. wrong, wrong and wrong.

See more proof they have no idea what is going on. Leave them be please. All the information is in our Q threads. They didn't even bother to read the basics.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Pulled into a tumultuous fantastical cyclone by a letter of the alphabet yet they deny that Russian advertising affected them in any way... There's the stretch folks.
Q can make you think the way he/she wants you to think. Three mega threads in a row proves it...But Russia...nah they had no effect at all.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
We will see, won't we?

See what?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Martin75

I dig through the crumbs given

Really Martin? You enjoy picking up the crumbs this guy leaves on the ground? No respect for oneself?

I know Q delivers the fantasy aspect that appeals to Trump supporters but in reality, to date, his posts haven't revealed much of anything - and haven't lead to much of anything. He is, as it stands, an anonymous poster on a 4Chan MAGA forum - he's just another poster and that's it.You can do much better I'm sure.

Oh please, trying to insult me will not change my path.

Do you really think life is not about picking up crumbs and seeing where they lead? So if I'm only given a little information I should walk away out of respect for myself? I bet there are a lot of truths that you miss out on. SMH

If you honestly believe that Q has shown nothing, then you are looking in the wrong direction.
Why is everyone so upset that we might find a little bit of truth the government is hiding from us?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join