It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The internet hero “q” is using Sorcha Faal as a source

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JustaBill

So you admit the whole Q thing is just for fun? And you just don't want anyone coming in and busting up the party?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: c2oden
We will see, won't we?

See what?

The end of your world.
[V]
Your welcome.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JustaBill

I see you're doing just the same. You already stated Q is fake. But you're all for letting those folks have their fun. But here you're all business trying to tell posters where they should or shouldn't post... Explain that.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Oh please, trying to insult me

Who said they were willingly picking up the crumbs left behind by Q? You did. It only takes a few seconds to realise what this guy has members like yourself here doing and it's down right sad.

If you honestly believe that Q has shown nothing,

I never claimed Q has 'shown nothing'. He's shown and claimed a lot of things. He's the 50 shades of Trump and you're all jumping at his feet for a copy.

Why is everyone so upset that we might find a little bit of truth the government is hiding from us?

Frankly I don't care much what you choose to believe. It's pretty well clear you've made your mind up since well before Trump came in. With that said, flooding this forum with Q nonsense, don't expect people to question - which is exactly what's happening and rightfully so. This isn't 4Chan, this is Above Top Secret.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I never claimed Q has 'shown nothing'. He's shown and claimed a lot of things. He's the 50 shades of Trump and you're all jumping at his feet for a copy.

Then what's your problem? If I choose to read this story I'm not forcing you to read it? Why does it bother you so?

And you skipped right over the most important part....(pulled from my last post)

Do you really think life is not about picking up crumbs and seeing where they lead? So if I'm only given a little information I should walk away out of respect for myself? I bet there are a lot of truths that you miss out on. SMH

So if the truth is not laid out for you in an easily deciphered way, then you don't want it?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You're not being obtuse enough apparently. Lol

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Oops.
edit on 3112018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

If I choose to read this story I'm not forcing you to read it?

Let me repeat myself again. This isn't 4Chan. This isn't a MAGA forum on Reddit. This is ATS. Q's nonsense isn't goining go through here unquestioned neither are his followers. This isn't about 'forcing' anybody.

If you don't like being questioned after proudly proclaiming you pick up the crumbs this Q guy leaves behind for you then this isn't the forum for you.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Show me where he says Mueller is actually hunting down Obama and Hillary and not really investigating trump because he and the donald are working together.
edit on 3112018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sigrun

Oh my heavens.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Then again, it doesnt directly insinuate anything

Which pretty much describes every Q post.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

The funniest part of all this is that no one here is smart enough to simply state the facts without getting all emotional and mad about it. Also arrogance does not denote intelligence, no matter which side of the truth it's coming from.

I've got nothing else to add on the topic as I'm far to out of the loop, however the reason I did come back to ats was to chastise you all as I'm tired of reading "facts" that are purely emotionaly driven, it's time to grow up ats or the growing pains to come will hurt more than you think.

edit on 11-3-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Let me repeat myself again. This isn't 4Chan. This isn't a MAGA forum on Reddit. This is ATS. Q's nonsense isn't goining go through here unquestioned neither are his followers. This isn't about 'forcing' anybody.

If you don't like being questioned after proudly proclaiming you pick up the crumbs this Q guy leaves behind for you then this isn't the forum for you.

You are talking in circles trying to disprove something you can't.
ATS is about finding the truth. Q is about digging to find a truth.
But Q is rocking a boat and attacking both left/right ideologies. You can't be partisan and read and research Q. You have to give up your old "truths" and that is very uncomfortable for some. It is time to move our country forward and stop the evil that has been ruining it for too long. Are you happy with how things are moving along? Are you OK with the fact that "We The People" have no power anymore? Because that is what we are doing, taking OUR power back. I understand that many can't and won't grasp that idea but get the f*(k out of my way as I try!
edit on 3/11/2018 by Martin75 because: I fat fingerd the key board...at least someone got a little

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Spent last 3 weeks setting up and filling Wiki as research base on Q phenomenon. If it is hoax/LARP, it is bloody most elaborated one ever.

Or is it Trump's fascist coup? Honestly, I do not know. Still it is fascinating and I love enthusiasm and open minded atmosphere of @TH3WH17ERABB17 threads. Old good ATS.

-----
Wiki is for now in strictly private mode as it contains tons of copyrighted and leaked material - it is research tool and its idea is to provide easy search function over various datasets (+more, discussed there).

All skeptics are invited, share your ideas without ATS T&C. Keep in mind we are forbidden to cite or link WikiLeaks, Pastebin, Chans, ... here.

Please PM me for login if you are interested.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Alright then go ahead and debunk the stuff in my previous post. At least we provide sources,articles,documents,pictures and what not. What do you have to show for besides petty insults? I double dare you but prepare yourself of getting buried with facts.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Part one.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Btw this thread belongs in the hoax bin because Q didn't link to Sorcha Faal or mentioned the person ever. The OP is a complete lie and based only on the OP's opinion. If you don't believe me look the posts up yourself. qanonposts.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Be careful who you go after on this site, not saying any member in particular is working for any specific agency, those details are muddy water however I've been targeted before for my posts on this site. You are all being watched and your post history is looked through with a fine tooth comb. That's the other reason I stopped posting, especially on topics like these, or for instance bse which i was heavily involved in..and which is also when I got attacked. Coincidence? I dont believe in it.
edit on 11-3-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2018 by threeeyesopen because: grammar, sentence structure, stupid language

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Be careful who you go after on this site, not saying any member in particular is working for any specific agency, those details are muddy water however I've been targeted before for my posts on this site. You are all being watched and your post history is looked through with a fine tooth comb. That's the other reason I stopped posting, especially on topics like these, or for instance bse which i was heavily involved in that thread..which is also when I got attacked. Coincidence? I dont believe in it.

I had worse encounters. It helps that i'm already dead though.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who is aware of this fact. I've got innocent people to protect who have nothing to do with my purpose.

Because of that, I cannot in good conciensce keep going down the rabbit hole when it's potentially harming others who didn't ask for it. I know how close I have gotten to the truth and have many truths locked here in my mind for safe keeping.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join