It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The internet hero “q” is using Sorcha Faal as a source

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Yeah i'm in the same boat. I made it perfectly clear that i'm not risking the well being of ATS members just because of my knowledge. I give hints here and there and that is enough for now.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

What stood out for me that I was being targeted specifically was when I was searching for info on that one topic in particular and I could see posts on Facebook for instance asking people who I was, "anyone kbow this guy ? Where can I find this guy I need to talk to him etc.." but it was from people accounts that make no sense, like little kids or people who otherwise wouldn't frequent this site. That was how it started then there were members on here specifically who started attacking me personally before finally the actual attack which caught me off guard I must admit. It was a pretty clear sign that the site I once knew was gone forever. I'm still coming back to hopefully help those who ask for it in terms of spiritual pursuits but not much else.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Perhaps just a thread name change....or redirection.
It is important to have a non-antagonistic arena of “chattering”.
This could be such the thread.
It does not happen at all on the white rabbit saga.
Nor on 8chan... certainly not on Twitter.
ATS is entrenched in the freedom of banter...remember!

Only one thing to comment on the q:

“that deaf, dumb and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball”

LC

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So, amongst all the nonsense to make it sound deeper than it really is, is the bombshell that Merkel is Hitler’s daughter.

Unfortunately for the q balls, that story was made up in 2007 by the infamous Sorcha Faal.

It was discussed right here on ATS in 2013 as well..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Further reading about how Merkel would be over 80 now can be found on a metabunk thread HERE

And a reminder about Sorcha Faal..

This is a blatant lie. Angela Hitler or better known as Angela Hammitzsch was his half sister. Furthermore there is no link of Q in your OP to Sorcha Faal. You just made that up.

Edit: Sorry linked the german wiki. English wiki Angela_Hitler

edit on 11-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JustaBill

I see you're doing just the same. You already stated Q is fake. But you're all for letting those folks have their fun. But here you're all business trying to tell posters where they should or shouldn't post... Explain that.

I see you're doing just the same

Yeah, how so? I agree with Chadwickus that I don't think Q is real. So, what exactly am I doing the same as?

You already stated Q is fake

Correct. It is my opinion Q is leading people on with a game.

But you're all for letting those folks have their fun.

I sure am because they are not hurting anyone with what they are doing. Does it hurt you? Are they wasting your time minding their own business doing what they enjoy?

But here you're all business trying to tell posters where they should or shouldn't post

I never said they can or can't post. What I said is now that Chadwickus has provided what he feels is proof Q is fake what else is there to prove? He has been looking, like you have, for something to nail Q on and Chadwickus believes he has found it so his mission in proving that is complete. So, why else would he continue to try and change peoples mind if this proof, as he sees it, doesn't change what they think? To continue trying to change their minds would be futile. To continue is only to disrupt not debate.

Now that I asnwered your questions, answer mine.

Is what they are doing in the Q thread hurting you?
Are they wasting "your" energy doing what they enjoy?
If you never believed in Q, the same as I don't, why do you feel the overwhelming need to comment in that thread about how dumb the Q thing is?
Is it because you don't want people to come to ATS and have fun partaking in something they enjoy?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

So you’re concentrating on just one line of the post?

Why are you ignoring the FIVE LINES dedicated to Angela Merkel and her father?

The first line is literally Angela Merkels name!

Oh but there’s one line that MIGHT be about his Adolfs sister, so that must be it! The whole post is about the sister.

So much bs from you, it’s painful.

Your scrambling for this to not be true is a true delight to watch though

☺️

edit on 11/3/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustaBill

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JustaBill

I see you're doing just the same. You already stated Q is fake. But you're all for letting those folks have their fun. But here you're all business trying to tell posters where they should or shouldn't post... Explain that.

I see you're doing just the same

Yeah, how so? I agree with Chadwickus that I don't think Q is real. So, what exactly am I doing the same as?

You already stated Q is fake

Correct. It is my opinion Q is leading people on with a game.

But you're all for letting those folks have their fun.

I sure am because they are not hurting anyone with what they are doing. Does it hurt you? Are they wasting your time minding their own business doing what they enjoy?

But here you're all business trying to tell posters where they should or shouldn't post

I never said they can or can't post. What I said is now that Chadwickus has provided what he feels is proof Q is fake what else is there to prove? He has been looking, like you have, for something to nail Q on and Chadwickus believes he has found it so his mission in proving that is complete. So, why else would he continue to try and change peoples mind if this proof, as he sees it, doesn't change what they think? To continue trying to change their minds would be futile. To continue is only to disrupt not debate.

Now that I asnwered your questions, answer mine.

Is what they are doing in the Q thread hurting you?
Are they wasting "your" energy doing what they enjoy?
If you never believed in Q, the same as I don't, why do you feel the overwhelming need to comment in that thread about how dumb the Q thing is?
Is it because you don't want people to come to ATS and have fun partaking in something they enjoy?

Bill I want to thank you!!!! I bolded your questions because they are the same questions I have.
I stand a little different than you but still feel the same.
I believe. But that doesn't matter. I have never asked you to believe.
In some ways I think that Q should be treated like religion (I will probably get slammed for that one)
I am free to believe and practice how I see fit as long as I am not stepping on your toes.
I think what we are seeing on ATS with Q is what we are seeing in "The World" with life.
I have my beliefs and you have yours. Why do they have to match?
Do you know how many different roads will get us to the same town? Take your own road, enjoy your scenery. Some may stop and ask you for pictures others never will, and that's OK.
We need to stop forcing this "hive" or "mob" thinking.
Sorry climbing off my soap box now

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Backing out because you’ve messed up.

How about admit you were mistaken, make an apology and all will be well.

Or are you going to maintain it’s about Adolfs sister, even after the fact that I’ve pointed out to you in two threads now that the post opens with Angela Merkels name???

Hmm?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

You're welcome and thank you for understanding my position. I have read your comments in the other thread so I understand what your position is and I don't feel you were using a soapbox to express your position.

I was a lurker long before I ever decided to create and account and post. I can recall a time on ATS where people actually debated issues regardless the topic. In fact, sound rebuttal was often appreciated by everyone. Sadly, things have changed for the worse. People no longer debate issues. Too many people start off replies with catch phrases such as..."only in idiot would believe" or "anyone with half a brain can see...", etc. All this does is insult and immediately ends debate and discussion. It's sad to see people being put down for doing what they enjoy, being called morons, idiots, fools, etc. I don't have to believe anything on this site, but it should be common practice to respect others even if you disagree with them and with what they enjoy doing.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This thread is based on the false notion that Q posted a statement that Angela Merkel is Adolph Hitler's daughter.
The post is presented in the OP. It does not state that Angela Merkel is Hitler's daughter.
The OP is based on a lie.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Then all q posts are lies.

Oh wait, only the ones where the interpretation is something you disagree with.

Ah yes, of course, that make more sense.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: butcherguy

Then all q posts are lies.

Oh wait, only the ones where the interpretation is something you disagree with.

Ah yes, of course, that make more sense.

You should know from reading my posts in the three 330+ page Q threads that I am not convinced that Q is NOT a LARP.
But your thread is based on a lie.
The Q post does not say what you say it does.
Many of the Q posts have different unrelated matters in a single post.
Skeptics say that Q has been very vague, to increase the likelihood of being correct a la Nostradamas.
Are you trying to use this vagueness to assign something that simply isn't there?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join