It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
How many pages here replying to trolls. Time to move on with the work. These people help accomplish nothing except more divisines.

I'm still perplexed that people freak out when we talk about conspiracy theories on a conspiracy site. This is not even the underground stuff. Bunch of wussies.
edit on 10-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Chatter increasing regarding the damaging Hillary vids. Maybe they are real after all.

Latest YouTuber Patriot analysis (3.10.2018): www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

The real anarchists from my day are all Patriotic Spiritualists now.

They’re still rebels.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

They are.
One video has been picked.
No pedo stuff though.
Release coming soon.
3 people involved.
[V]

link   

Gentle Reminder.....

An opposing viewpoint is NOT a valid reason to complain & It takes two to tango
This is a discussion board and that means there is more than one view to issues.
And that means we MUST respect the views of others.
And that means no name-calling.
And that means to stay on topic......and not bickering......and keep Private Messages PRIVATE!!!!!
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Community Announcement re: Decorum
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The less pedo stuff the better.

40/60

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: hiddenNZ

63 years according to the intartoobs.

That would make her 71 at the latest assuming Hitler sired her in his last year. There is a decade to play with. Now the claim posted up thread says there is a false birth certificate which means they could lie on her age ... but 10 years of lying?

Some of the other claims made in Q threads would have to be true in order to pull that off.

Frozen sperm. Artificial insemination.

Doctor Klauberg brought Gretl Braun to the GDR (Communist East Germany). She was the youngest sister of Hitler's wife, Eva Braun. Gretl Braun was chosen as the ‘surrogate’ mother of Hitler's offspring using artificial insemination from Hitler’s frozen sperm.

There are a few problems with that explanation. At the very least, it confirms they had advanced medical technology back then, to afford them the ability to successfully implant Hitler's sperm.

Semen has to be quarantined and cryo-preserved under strictly monitored conditions in order to remain viable. Especially for any length of time. They were doing AI on livestock back in I think 1947, with mixed results.

If you can get past the question of why would Hitler think to freeze his sperm for future use, there is still the issue of preservation. The thawing process is also critically important.

Then, the insemination itself. In what, 1955? Ok. I could buy that if they had an unlimited access to more sperm that was not frozen. Even now, as sophisticated as fertility treatment is, and using fresh, viable sperm, the chances of pregnancy are about 10-15% success rate, and that is per menstrual cycle.

It's not just a matter of thawing out a spermcicle and putting it in a turkey baster. This is sophisticated stuff. You've heard about the overwhelming costs that accompany fertility therapy...that's why. It is a delicate process, and the likelihood of it being successful back then is slim.

And finally, the surrogate. The rate of miscarriage is pretty high. And in order to successfully inseminate thawed sperm, the candidate has to undergo a number of treatments and be closely monitored. Again, extremely unlikely without some pretty advanced know how.

They have to know that explanation is flimsy. People are going to question the veracity of a claim that such a thing was likely during that timeframe. I don't know, man...myself and several other medical professionals are calling bull# on the artificial insemination story.

So what are they trying to cover for exactly? Why not just say they had advanced medical knowledge and equipment and were able to pull such a thing off? The public is pretty familiar with all the Nazi medical experiment stories...vivisection and other horrors.

It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to convince the average apathetic sheep that they were simply better at scientific discovery than we, and didn't bother sharing with the rest of the planet. Seriously, it wouldn't. Much easier to just keep taking the little happy blue pill than to think about swallowing the giant, unpleasant red one.

So there's more to it than that. I'm actually surprised they're going this deep. It's like this weird combination of excitement and trepidation, exhilaration and foreboding. I cannot adequately describe my emotions right now. How strange.

He said to buckle up, yeah? Is it too late to get off the ride?

Just kidding.😜 I'm not about to miss this for anything. I just wish it would go faster. I must ask myself if this is really happening or if I'm trapped in some crazy dream, at least a dozen times a day.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: TomLawless

The real anarchists from my day are all Patriotic Spiritualists now.

They’re still rebels.

Yeah.

Look at my avatar.

I'm.....in my 40's.

Doesn't mean I don't still love me some Milton Friedman.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I just want to thank the Moderators.

I really never noticed how great they are until I started hanging in these threads.

Fantastic job keeping things civil and seamless.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I don't care if its PEDO stuff or not. I'd be happy with a video of Hillary smoking crack (ala Marion Barry) in a sting operation.. or telling a group how stupid Americans are... or even better confirming Clinton Foundation payments to CNN for their cooperation.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

You are not alone in this. The truth will set us all free.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Burn the ships posted contradictory information.

Saying one thing and quoting another saying the exact opposite.

Can’t shut the truth down, q has slipped up massively and you don’t know how to handle it.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Um guy’s - you realize Q just said Angela Merkel is Hitler’s daughter and is taking conrol of all of Europe right?

I have never heard this before, and am in a state of shock at the moment.

You too? I knew things were going to get crazy but that dropped my stomach just the same. I am having a hard time accepting this is actually happening.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Can’t shut the truth down, q has slipped up massively and you don’t know how to handle it.

i'm still waiting for someone to actually prove the first big claim about the +++ in q's post BEFORE trump's tweets. no one seems able to do it.

link   

link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

How did Q slip up?

I keep seeing the same manic assertions made over and over again.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

One word. Mirror. I understand what it means and i can handle it just fine. Thanks for your concern.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join