It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazis' Yeti army in Antartica.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
In 1945, toward the end of WW2, the British launched an expedition in Antarctica when they stumble upon a secret Nazi base. There they were attacked by not only Nazis but Yeti too.

This story was told supposedly by a former SAS soldier and here is his account:

First before the expedition, the man was ordered to go into training and was not told about the nature of his mission. He was also ordered not to talk to his comrades. It was only after they are done training when they talk about the nature of the mission.

Thankfully, I was spared from participating in the war against Japan—but alas, I was posted to Palestine where the influx of Jews, allied with a rise in Zionist terrorism, was causing anguish not only to the inhabitants of Palestine but also to the British forces that were sent to stem the Jewish influx and quell the uprisings. I was warned that my posting in Palestine would continue indefinitely. I saw many of my fellow soldiers die. Thankfully, I received an order at the beginning of October 1945 to report to my commanding officer, as I had been selected for a mission so secret that none of my senior officers knew why I had been requested to go to Gibraltar. I was not told why I had to report, but I went, hopeful that I would soon be discharged into Civvy Street. How wrong I was: I would be spending another Christmas on a war footing. Once I arrived on Gibraltar I was secreted away by a Major and informed that I would be sent to the Falkland Islands Dependencies for further briefing and that I would be joined by several other soldiers from other elite British forces. The mystery thickened as we were all flown to the Falklands under complete silence. We were ordered to not even speculate about why we had been selected and where we were going. Upon reaching the desolate and forbidding Falkland Islands, we were introduced to the officer who was leading the expedition and a Norwegian who had served in the Norwegian Resistance, an expert in winter warfare who was going to be training us for the mission that we had no inkling about.

The Falklands is now considered the best-kept secret in the British Army, and being posted there normally meant an easy few years; however, things were different in the 1940s—even more so for those who had been selected with me. We were forced to undertake a gruelling month's training where we were prepared for cold-weather warfare. From being plunged into the icy Atlantic to facing the elements in a tent on South Georgia, the training was arduous and there seemed little sense in the madness that we were forced to undertake. However, after the month's training we were briefed by a Major and a scientist, and as the mission was relayed to us we all realised that there would be little chance of us all returning, especially if the suspicions proved correct.

They were told the Nazis are operating in Antarctica and that there are holdouts there. They also acknowledge that there are some missing U boats and Nazi party officials.

However, that's not all. There was a previous British expedition that went missing. Their last transmission was that they were attacked by Nazis and "Polar Men."

Still, more and more revelations were forthcoming. The summer before, we were told, the original scientists and commandos had found an "ancient tunnel".

After listening to the recording of the transmission, the SAS commanding officer said:

After the radio broadcast was played, we were then given a rousing speech from the Major who would be leading the expedition to investigate what had happened. "We are to go to the base at Maudheim, find the tunnel, investigate the enigma of the Polar Men and the Nazis and do what we can to make sure the Nazi threat is destroyed."

(To Be Continued)
edit on 9/21/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

nexusnewsfeed.com...
edit on Thu Sep 21 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed mammoth quote, in 3 posts and added source to OP IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal
Where did this story come from?
I see no link.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Yes. The rules state posting the source is required...so? And link to...?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Thu Sep 21 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

a reply to: butcherguy

Patience, this a long post I'll provide the link later.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The quote states they were "flown" to the Falklands. Would they have been flown in 1945? I would guess more chance of shipped in no?

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
So far,...a very interesting story and fun thread.

FYI: 'Goose Stepping Yetis' would make a great name for a band.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Thu Sep 21 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hess was captured many years before the end of the war, therefore it is all fantasy.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Since the story mentions an underground warm valley, I believe this is relevant:

Hidden, underground rivers in Antarctica may play a key role in determining the fate of Antarctic ice streams.

Researchers from Rice University have discovered hidden rivers in Antarctica after spending two years analyzing sediment cores and precise seafloor maps covering 2,700 square miles of the western Ross Sea.

www.rdmag.com...

Also, I made thread a few weeks ago that discusses how scientists believe it's possible that there is a warm oasis under Antarctica's ice:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Hess was captured many years before the end of the war, therefore it is all fantasy.

He obviously had a fantastic imagination

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
they killed Chewie... those bastards!

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Maybe so but there maybe some element of truth to this though. For example, scientists are now considering the possibility of warm areas under Antarctica and in the Nazi Antarctic base conspiracy theory, it speaks of secret warm areas.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Fun read, and whether this is a fabrication or not, I'm sure there is some truth to it.

I believe now more than ever there is a world inside our Earth. Probably different gates to different species (entities) spread throughout the planet. There is folklore from every corner of the world that talks about it.

I like to keep an open mind to all possibilities.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Yeah, sure. The tunnel was artificially constructed, it was miles and miles long and ended at a large, manned based that also had a water entrance some place for subs? The Brit troops had enough "mines" set to destroy the complex after many photographs were taken but were discovered at the last minute and only three escaped.

He must have been awarded a ton of medals and debrief for weeks, about 80 or 90 now and still hiding except for telling his story to somebody. Yep. Nice and neat story. (My guess would be that it was totally invented by the one that wrote the headline which is very cleverly done.)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Flown to the falklands in the 1940's...In what??...from where..??

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

The quote states they were "flown" to the Falklands. Would they have been flown in 1945? I would guess more chance of shipped in no?

You beat me to it.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Flown to the falklands in the 1940's...In what??...from where..??

my knowledge of aviation and ww2 is terrible.

Is the flying in a serious error and therefore a bold indication the story is fabricated?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

You beat me to it.

It does make you wonder doesn't it

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

While the story may be fabricated, the idea the Nazis found a secret warm area in Antarctica and set up a base there could be a possibility.

I do recall that Admiral Donitz mentioned how he was proud to build a sort of Shang-ri La in the other side of the world. He could be implying that he set up a base in Antarctica since Antarctica is on the other side of the world. Honestly though, I'm not sure if he really said it.

In Operation High Jump, Admiral Byrd sent a massive military force to Antarctica and it seems a bit strange for a so called scientific expedition since previous expeditions required less people.

Whatever the case Antarctica is one mysterious place.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join