It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Elostone

My staff & I are closely following developments from the active shooter situation at YouTube HQ in San Bruno, CA. Thank you to our heroic first responders. Our Bay Area community – and all American communities – deserve real action to #EndGunViolence.

The twit's tweet

FOX just reported it was a GOOGLE Party taking place @ Youtube.

Hmm. Some tweets on Infinity bread #1096 are suggesting another shooter with full body armor and green glasses was at the scene. I reserve my judgment for later on that one.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Deep State lives in the DoJ.

Remember the whole thing about the Obama IRS targeting conservative groups? True the Vote has been fighting them in court now since 2013 and the IRS has been defended by DoJ lawyers.

OK, so get this.

True the Vote battled the IRS to a settlement after 5 years. All parties, from the judge to the defendant's lawyers to True the Vote worked on and agreed to the settlement. Part of that was acknowledgement that True the Vote won. Then True the Vote said they were going to issue a consent decree intending to file for attorney's fees. It was at this point that the DoJ backed out claiming victory for the IRS.

In an interview, Jim Bopp, Jr, the attorney for True The Vote, told PJM that this statement indicates that the deep state is alive and well in the Trump Department of Justice. "The judge agreed with our negotiations with the IRS and issued a consent decree," said Bopp. "In that decree, we indicated our intent to file for attorney's fees. The Department of Justice lawyers were aware of this and agreed to it. Then they filed against us, saying that, no we didn't prevail, no the IRS didn't do anything wrong, no there's no agreement, and we are not entitled to attorney's fees. They said that because the judge didn't issue an injunction, that justified everything the IRS had done for so many years, and that they were free to discriminate in the future. This is the deep state still being at least partially in control of the DOJ. These are the same lawyers we negotiated our settlement with who are representing the IRS. It's just outrageous."

To reiterate, these same attorneys for the DOJ had already admitted IRS wrongdoing and had agreed to settle the case. When the judge issued a consent decree, it indicated that the U.S. Circuit Court agreed with the findings in the case. This was not merely settled and dismissed. Bopp said, "We settled the case with a court-ordered Consent Decree where the IRS admitted that they were wrong in targeting conservative groups for adverse treatment." He added, "As a result of this court victory, TTV filed for reimbursement of their attorney fees caused by the IRS’s wrongful actions. However, to our shock and dismay, the Trump Justice Department, on behalf of the IRS, responded that TTV had actually lost the case and that the actions of the IRS in attacking conservative groups and litigating the matter for over 5 years were totally justified."

So the Deep State appears to be alive and well in the DoJ based on this.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The infiltration and implanting has been going on for a long time.

Hundreds remain.

🤐

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

My staff & I are closely following developments from the active shooter situation at YouTube HQ in San Bruno, CA. Thank you to our heroic first responders. Our Bay Area community – and all American communities – deserve real action to #EndGunViolence.

The twit's tweet

Hmm. Some tweets on Infinity bread #1096 are suggesting another shooter with full body armor and green glasses was at the scene. I reserve my judgment for later on that one.

The MSM will only report that if there's an advantage 😳

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: ketsuko
No one has anything to say about AAA?

April...Arrests...Awan

Maybe this month we will see several actual arrests associated with the Awan scandal. Maybe DWS will be among those high profile people arrested.

This is the low hanging fruit right now.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The twit's tweet

twitter.com...

But reports are female shooter with head scarf now deceased self inflicted chest wound...

Always the armoured male extra shooters, always.

edit on 3 by tiredoflooking because: Changed double pic

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The twit's tweet

Plot twist the woman that died shot at the actual shooter and prevented another mass shooting. Something seems off and the tweets with the full body armour guy have now been deleted.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

The twit's tweet

twitter.com...

But reports are female shooter with head scarf now deceased self inflicted chest wound...

Always the armoured male extra shooters, always.

I don't know. Those tweets sound sort of fake to me.
Just my opinion. I'll need more than one persons account about someone in full body armor.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The twit's tweet

Plot twist the woman that died shot at the actual shooter and prevented another mass shooting. Something seems off and the tweets with the full body armour guy have now been deleted.

Got a sreenshot

twitter.com...

Tweet is still there, sort if it shows but says it won't load.

Suspecting its censored, if she deleted it would be gone.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Well this came out in second s shared all around by those there and this girl was there.

15 mins before media reports shooter was a woman in head scarf.

Could be made up but my gut tells me ...could be real?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Well this came out in second s shared all around by those there and this girl was there.

I'm not saying definitely that the tweets are fake. It's just my initial reaction.
You could be correct and it was real.

With all the people there, especially at YT, you would think we would have more than 1 report about full body armor.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I'm waiting for more information but i believe you and i could easily identify a woman without any armour and a guy with full on riot gear. It's weirdly reminiscent to Parkland. I hate the fact that we have to ask these questions. F#ck you Deep State.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

More than likely the whole shooting was caught on their security cameras, and phones of people there. This is Youtube. We will never see it unless it's leaked but it will show exactly what happened. Maybe they will release some of it.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Anyone see this yet?

What's a node? Is that like a backup/raid thing?
edit on 3-4-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Correction her friend was there:

twitter.com...

Her reason for deleting.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
AAA - 3 triangles? Saud, Rothschilds, Soros?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Thing is. The MSM is reporting the female shooter entered the building through a backdoor and shot her boyfriend at an office party. So who was the armoured guy in front of the building and where was the security?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Yeah pretty much. I wonder if the node also contains certain missing emails and if they get deleted by accident or a fire breaks out. I and others called it last year that nothing is ever deleted. Node (computer science)

A node is a basic unit used in computer science. Nodes are devices or data points on a larger network. Devices such as a personal computer, cell phone, or printer are nodes. When defining nodes on the internet, a node is anything that has an IP address. Nodes are individual parts of a larger data structure, such as linked lists and tree data structures. Nodes contain data and also may link to other nodes. Links between nodes are often implemented by pointers.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yep stupid derp state.
Everytime though, always multiple shooters in armour just too many coincidences.

twitter.com...

I hope her buddy comes forward.

I guess that's a big health risk for anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join