It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Elostone
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Where do you see red room?
Also nothing in media about pelosi yet...links?

Not where but why did i write Red Room before it happened. Here is the Pelosi tweet. NancyPelosi

Youtube has been hard selling it's payside lately....the name? Youtube Red...

link   
DP
edit on 3-4-2018 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: WhatTheory

Correction her friend was there:

twitter.com...

Her reason for deleting.

So we have NO reports of people that were actually there.
The tweet was supposedly a second hand report. Yeah, I don't buy it.
Somebody was probably just trying to get some likes.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I'm still torn and conflicted if the american people should really know what is going in there backyards and the rest of the world. I mean we are talking about unimaginable things here that most people would straight up reject to believe in even just for a second and that something like this is going on right under there noses.

Revealing pedogate all at once would lead to mass chaos, people taking up arms and shooting each other. The cult would LOVE that kind of mayhem. Thats not the way its going to or should happen. Incremental Revelations, power shifts in the background. Some of the stuff may not see the light of day for hundreds of years. In 500 years you can talk about those backward people around the year 2000 being ruled by baby-eaters.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Elostone

Where do you see red room?
Also nothing in media about pelosi yet...links?

Not where but why did i write Red Room before it happened. Here is the Pelosi tweet. NancyPelosi

Youtube has been hard selling it's payside lately....the name? Youtube Red...

Bingo.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Hmm. Two underground trains just collided in Duisburg. Odd timing if you ask me. Trains collide outside German city of Duisburg, casualties reported

Staged disasters for the distraction of attention. Distraction from what? From the fact that the German Post Office sold peoples private Data.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thinking about the shooting at YT today...IF there is cell phone footage inside, regardless of what it shows, do you think YT would allow it to be published?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Case and point. Roseanne getting attacked from all sides for even mentioning that Pizzagate is in reality Pedogate. PG is not even the worst. How do you explain the warehouses to these kinds of people who love to live in a bubble of pure bliss? I really hate the fact that so many sceptics still think this is about GOP vs Democrats. It's Trump and us(patriots who value freedom above all) vs Them. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I read the patio was at the back of building and the courtyard where the whatsapp tweeted people were sitting eating.

That's where they report the male armoured shooter shooting at people OUTSIDE.

So did they see swat?

I don't think so they reported one guy SHOOTING.

This was immediate I do not think swat could have been there yet.

And ya...how did he get in the building?

You cannot tell me YT HQ doesnt have heavy duty security systems...

Time will tell I guess.

Or as it seems, lately, as time goes by more real details get replaced by "alternative facts".

Seems best info is the stuff that comes out RIGHT AWAY before it can be scrubbed.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
YouTube is just as evil as the others. If you researched Elsa you know what i'm hinting at. The channels still exist but hey showing people to handle a gun safely is so much worse. Get f#cked YT.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So, it's a garden-variety crime that happened to take place at YouTube.

The typecast male-shooter #1 story seems bogus. If anything, they saw law enforcement or security in a tactical vest or whatever.

There's a bazillion cameras at such a place. What'll be interesting is if they release footage of a female making a cold-blooded hit.

I just saw InfoWars doing a bit where they walked into the publicly accessible area of Googles HQ with camera rolling. There's a plaque on the wall announcing that people are being recorded, so AJ said hey it's ok if I record too, they do it to us everyplace! Naturally, all of the lib staff overreacted. It was a funny piece, actually ending up light-hearted. I don't know why people are so mean to him.

I don't suppose it's worth posting the video, but I hope nobody tries to connect the two things.

edit on 3-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: lizztard

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Why would security shoot at someone outside when the female shooter is inside shooting her boyfriend and already dead because of a selfinflicted gunshot wound? Some things don't add up here.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Usually, the simplest explanation is the one that fits best.

My own personal operating principle is to 'not try to figure everything out at once'.

It's just too soon.
edit on 3-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I humbly disagree. No one is above the law. There should be no coverups. People won't shoot each other. It just won't be safe for them on the streets.

Liz Crokin makes a convincing argument that the only way to take down the pedo-satanic "elite" structure is via full disclosure, and then it will end.

At LEAST 40% should come out.

It should not be allowed to continue to go on.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Just a heads up next Operation is Green. Can't say i didn't warn you.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

"Archive everything"!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Weird how all these active shooter feel it's prudent to wear full body armor. The only people I ever see doing that is military and swat. Funny that.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Yes the good and decent people will definitely kill and hunt down the people responsible over this. Hell militias would volunteer to wipe them out. Not even the military could protect them. There are certain things that can push normal people over the edge. One involves children and the other is *redacted*.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
At LEAST 40% should come out.

No disagreement here.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Yes the good and decent people will definitely kill and hunt down the people responsible over this. Hell militias would volunteer to wipe them out. Not even the military could protect them. There are certain things that can push normal people over the edge. One involves children and the other is *redacted*.

Let's say that again.

The good and decent will kill.

That in itself is disturbing.
edit on 3-4-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join