It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Doesn't Q only speak when he has something important to share? Sometimes, I've seen an ANON initiate a Q post by asking a question about a recent event. I'm glad Q isn't like CNN or MSNBC. They make up crap, just to keep their jaws flappin.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hello good people here, I've been a long time observer (lurker) on ats and had an old account so long ago I couldn't retrieve it. Firstly I commend the effort and commitment you guy's are putting in here.
I have followed the qanon thing since last year and have no doubt that it's real. I have opened a new account to post this for what it's worth and is merely my opinion.
Firstly anyone familiar with the whole new world order, deep state, shadow government, illuminati or satanic cult of which this whole issue revolves around will be aware that they, whoever "THEY" actually are only release information in a controlled manner and for a purpose. Ask yourself now, for what purpose and why now?
My mind keeps going back to the numerous threads a few year's back about FEMA camp's. Strange purchases of things like bed's and the like in mass amounts if my memory serves me correct amongst other things.
Strange laws regarding homegrown terrorism and the ability to arrest people which at the time made no sense whatsoever. Add into the mix the United States now has a president who, quite frankly is a conspiracy theorists wet dream. Can you not all see the potential danger of this whole qanon situation?
It isn't so long ago it was a widely accepted fact that whoever or whatever is guiding humanity into the abyss was beyond stopping.
Just for a second consider the fact this is being used to expose those with the willpower, courage, resolve and intelligence to offer what may amount to a final stand.
Q did say history is important but look at it from our point of view placing ourselves first, self preservation as without us, in fact you guys who have done so much with the most honorable intentions. I stand humbled in your presence and have done nothing compared to you all but eliminate you guy's and, CHECKMATE.
Maybe a little off topic but the diplomats expelled from the UK and the current situation in Syria added to the fact that springtime is traditionally the time to start war may be significant. Wasn't it Q who said no coincidences and about history?
The biblical significance of Syria could be important.
I admire your president and his straight talking way's. I really hope he's the real deal with good intentions and if he is and he leads us into the abyss I'd rather we went there with truth than under the deception we've endured for so long but I fear it's just the next phase of the master plan.
Either way good people this is merely my opinions and observations for what they are worth.
Massive respect to you all and this post has ensured if my worse fears come to pass I will take my place with you all.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Whether you are pro-Q or anti-Q.....

If you cannot post with RESPECT for other members, you may face a Posting Ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
An opposing viewpoint is NOT a valid reason to complain & It takes two to tango
This is a discussion board and that means there is more than one view to issues.
And that means we MUST respect the views of others.
And that means no name-calling.
And that means to stay on topic......and not bickering!!!!
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Members are also reminded that T&C apply to all threads...so topics not allowed on ATS are not allowed here.

Community Announcement re: Decorum
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Thanks for your appreciative Bump Diggindirt!

I'm a great believer in the maxim that we all have the same size brain but have just trained it in different ways.

We are all great at some things and terrible at others. Natures way of making the most of this is TEAMWORK.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Thanks for the linkage LNM.

It's inspired me to add a "related posts" column to the "Unanswered Q" spreadsheet at next release.

Meanwhile I'm doing my rain dance... -/-*!*!... --**!!**!!... -|-"""%%%... -k-"""""""@@@@@@@______!

edit on 22-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: dance moves

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It's really starting to feel that way to me, Ankh. I notice Jordan Sather brought it up as well. There is definitely something going on. I think they knew that package was coming to the FedEx here in advance. I also think maybe they threw out the initial report about the alleged second package on purpose, to trip someone up or something.

The FBI presence here does not make me feel comforted. I don't understand what's going on. Are they on our side now or not?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm hearing Sara Carter said "Future proves Past" tonight on Hannity.
ALSO heard Victoria Toesnsing (U1 confidential informant lawyer) is joining her husband, Joe Digenova, on Trumps Mueller investigation legal team.

Some guys said that Sean Hannity was wearing a "Q" pin affixed to his lapel. I don't know how to ZOOOOM in to see, like some people can.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Perfectenemy

IMO, President Trump knows that at some point in the future, most of mankind will be destroyed by war. To keep the species going, or a least those alive at that time, we'll need a long term off-world place to reside.

If you look at how liberals are panicking over the John Bolton pick tonight, you'd think that the end of the world is very soon.

Sample of their PANIC: www.breitbart.com...

I really didn’t like McMaster, but Bolton might be just as bad. He really does seem to love war. I don’t understand why trump would pick him.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Could be a "short term fxed contract" to support a negotiating position?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Perfectenemy

IMO, President Trump knows that at some point in the future, most of mankind will be destroyed by war. To keep the species going, or a least those alive at that time, we'll need a long term off-world place to reside.

If you look at how liberals are panicking over the John Bolton pick tonight, you'd think that the end of the world is very soon.

Sample of their PANIC: www.breitbart.com...

I really didn’t like McMaster, but Bolton might be just as bad. He really does seem to love war. I don’t understand why trump would pick him.

My guess is that Trump's Intelligence advisors have told him that picking Bolton ahead of the meeting with Kim Jong will send a strong message to Rocket Man. Be prepared to give up your weapons, or face FIRE and FURY.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

its an honor serving with you all in Meme War III

You guys are twittering these?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm hearing Sara Carter said "Future proves Past" tonight on Hannity.
ALSO heard Victoria Toesnsing (U1 confidential informant lawyer) is joining her husband, Joe Digenova, on Trumps Mueller investigation legal team.

Also, evidence is mounting that A.G. JEFF SESSIONS has already empaneled a Grand Jury that's investigating the Obama Administration's (alleged) criminal activities.

The Evidence: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Everything is starting to come together...Offense time for Trump. Panic time for Hillary, Lynch, Comey, Powers, Rice, Brennan, Clapper, and many more.

Even though this is the tabloid Vanity Fair...it sounds like Trump preparing to attack the Deep State in earnest.
www.vanityfair.com...
edit on 3/22/2018 by carewemust because: added Vanity Fair link.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
it pains me to post this, but you need to know about this woman and what she has to say. It is about pedophiles in gov't. If you are really interested in how they operate you can listen to a 2 hour interview she did on THC (The Higherside Chats). You may need to be a plus member ($5 a month). It's worth it he has great guests (on other topics) and is a good interviewer. I can't link the interview I wanted because it is copyrighted. It is hard to listen too but you will know more about this subject than you ever wanted to. It is a cold hard slap in the face.

He does have a free first hour of his show (you pay for second hour) but this particular show doesn't seem to be available (yet?)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Note replys, LISTEN. My dog starts dancing when this comes on.
edit on 22-3-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Link Fixed

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Trump may have picked Bolton to send a strong signal to NK with that deal looming, and in particular, to Iran, that the Iran deal has to be re-negotiated to include their withdrawal of everything that makes the M.E. an absolute mess or a tradeoff of continued prosperity for continued peace, which would generate the space within which to get a peace deal for the Palestinians as another tradeoff.

There's a big mess and a big puzzle that needs to be solved in new ways via the projection of US power with Civility where it's necessary to carry a big stick but to also tread softly.

A new global era of mutual prosperity secured with power and protection of a mutually secured peace that's in everyone's best interest.

Russia also plays a role in these things, and with China.

It's a big puzzle that needs a great deal of backbone and sobriety.

McMaster was an alcoholic who was power tripping and possibly leaking and that's dangerous.

I only hope that Bolton doesn't reach out to Dick Cheney for advice.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Wow! Enough's enough! Mr. President, Mr. Q (if you're listening) - It's time.

edit on 22-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

It's way past time! these people are utterly horrible.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
Note replys, LISTEN. My dog starts dancing when this comes on.

Would like to see that! Q: Does your dog only dance to that particular song?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Bolton seems like more of a seat-warmer than anything.

Trump probably likes his whole 1980's vibe.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

My relative and namesake. Honestly, I'm named after him.

Even so, it's hard to wrap my head around something so vast.

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join