It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: WhatTheory

Just heard this. Why would he chose Bolton? Because he is a hardliner? I just don't like him influencing the potus.

I don't know about Bolton but I bet McMaster was the leaker.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Military importance of rare earth metals

Each SSN-774 Virginia-class submarine requires approximately 9,200 pounds of rare earth metals, each DDG-51 Aegis destroyer requires approximately 5,200 pounds, and each F-35 Lightning II aircraft requires approximately 920 pounds. Structural materials in aircraft and surface vehicles including Navy craft are lighter, more corrosion resistant, operable at higher temperatures, and capable of performing much more sophisticated functions than materials used in the past.

Modern electronics-based weaponry depends on rare earths for its function. High strength magnets make possible the operation of actuators and sensors involved in transmission of information to weapons allowing them to complete designated tasks.

National Defense Authorization Act bolsters strategic mineral miners

Lockheed Martin is working on a small, high-power laser weapon that the Air Force Research Laboratory wants to test in a tactical fighter aircraft by 2021. Its active gain medium is a flexible optical fiber infused with a rare-earth element such as erbium or neodymium.

Rare-earth elements are widely used in strong, permanent magnets impervious to temperature extremes. They are used in fin actuators, in missile guidance, and control systems; disk drive motors installed in aircraft and tanks; satellite communications; and radar and sonar systems.

Flat screens and hard drives are pervasive in the military, from office computers to combat aircraft, ships, and vehicles. Missile guidance and control motors and actuators depend on small, powerful rare-earth magnets. If it were not for them, precision-guided weapons such as the satellite-guided Joint Direct Attack Munition would require much bulkier and more expensive hydraulic systems.

The generators that produce electrical power for aircraft all contain samarium-cobalt magnets. The stealth technology that produces white noise to help conceal the sound of helicopter rotor blades uses such magnets as well. F-22 tail fins and rudders move due to motors with powerful, miniature REE magnets. Electronic warfare jamming devices use rare-earth materials, as do laser targeting systems and nascent laser weapons.

Rare-Earth Uncertainty

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

Thanks for that link.

Would Diagnostic intelligence as the DI acronym make sense in this context... is it therefore the keyword by pointing us to CIAbeing in NK to create and test chemical weapons?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb
If it's DIA the definitely a misspelling.
If DIagnostic Intelligence then an equally useful lead.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Just heard this. Why would he chose Bolton? Because he is a hardliner? I just don't like him influencing the potus.

Because he knows where all those old 9/11 bones are buried?

I don't get it. Bolton was one of those neocon crazies of old.

He does know how to project strength (hardass) and gets along really well with POTUS I guess.

Does anyone think that the mustache has ANYTHING to do with it?

Don't F with the man with the stachio.

Glad McMaster is gone. Will have to trust Trump that this doesn't mean neocon infiltration. Trump doesn't always follow all the advice he gets. Keep your enemies closer..?

edit on 22-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm think Bolton is a white hat a least.
Also, he will not be a McLeaker like McMaster.

link   
a reply to: proximo

Thanks for the focussed reply!

Now, to gathering evidences!

link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

Trump sending a message to NK by appointing Bolton.
Good call.
McM was planning to retire anyways. I think this has been planned for some time.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Good call.
McM was planning to retire anyways. I think this has been planned for some time.

Probably sending a message to Iran more than NK.
Bolton hates the Iran deal and wants to pull out of it.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The "Booms" we're seeing aren't what I hoped for, but at least the panic of the MSM and Democrats is evident this week.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Daily Plug:

www.henrymakow.com...
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com...
www.stfnews.com...

Lots of good information on these sites for research
edit on 22-3-2018 by TRUEAWAKENING because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Good call.

John Bolton is a frequent contributor on FoxNews. Two week ago, he said that the endless, complex preparations for Donald Trump to sit down with Kim Jong are a waste of time.

He said the President could fly over there before the end of March and meet with Kim Jong. Tell him to let U.N. inspectors and engineers dismantle and remove his nuclear weapons/production facilities.

If Jong agrees, get the ball rolling. If not, return home and tighten the screws on N.K. even further.

I'm sure that resonated with our Businessman/President Trump, because he too likes to do things without all the useless "fluff" that governments and diplomats like to surround themselves with.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just putting ideas out there I figured this would not get a mention so I put it up for research

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Were you aware that it was recently discovered that North Korea is sitting on the worlds largest deposit of rare earth metals? In fact their deposit is twice as large as the world’s total known reserves prior to this discovery. 

WASHINGTON'S REAL MOTIVES IN NORTH KOREA AND AFGHANISTAN
-
PSYCHOLOGY, GEOPOLITICS & RARE EARTH METALS

March 14, 2018 – Rare Earth Element  (REE ) mineral metals are continuing to be mined out-of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea ( North Korea ) by China, that is selling strategic defense product supplies back to U.S. national defense contractors.

U.S. Army Brigadier General John Adams, Retired, wrote a lengthy 2013 report on this issue of China holding a monopoly on Rare Earth Elements against U.S. National Security interests, and continues working to see these issues addressed today.

Trump stepped up to the plate with a number of high-level meetings on this U.S. National Security issue involving ‘Rare Earth Element ( REE ) defense components coming from China’, finally began being eyed suspiciously.

Now, elements associated with a U.S. National Trade Commission is addressing these issues but quietly behind the scenes away-from mainstream news reporting ears. But, ‘why’?

DPRK North Korea Intelligence Leaks

Article goes on with speculations about China running out of rare earth metals plus secret space program angle, ancient alien technologies and not so ancient ET's.
edit on 22-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That sounds like a definite BINGO!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I never trusted McMaster either. Was really hoping Flynn would be back by now. WT mentioned McMaster might be the leaker so that could be why he is gone.

You are right, he doesn't always listen and he will be getting info from others.

We need Flynn back in the WH. Think Trump would listen to him above any other. At least I hope he would.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

CEO of Washington Post is on the BOD of Facebook.

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Washington Post CEO Don Graham Mentor Each Other

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

And Amazon's Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post...

,,,and the Clowns run WAPO.

The Clowns control all Media. We are seeing it with YouTube, FB, just like MSM. any site that projects and relevant influence is controlled. Not every individua,l but there is many was to pressure someone or someone's to kill or insert a story.

So we're turning over government cloud service to Bezos, Amazon...and ultimately the Clowns.

Announcing the New AWS Secret Region

The AWS Secret Region can operate workloads up to the Secret U.S. security classification level. The AWS Secret Region is readily available to the U.S. Intelligence Community (IC) through the IC’s Commercial Cloud Services (C2S) contract with AWS. The AWS Secret Region also will be available to non-IC U.S. Government customers with appropriate Secret-level network access and their own contract vehicles for use of the AWS Secret Region. These contract vehicles will not be part of the IC’s C2S contract.

With the launch of this new Secret Region, AWS becomes the first and only commercial cloud provider to offer regions to serve government workloads across the full range of data classifications, including Unclassified, Sensitive, Secret, and Top Secret. By using the cloud, the U.S. Government is better able to deliver necessary information and data to mission stakeholders.

aws.amazon.com...

For those PATRIOTS across the pond much love from the USA!

*These are somewhat old and some have consolidated etc.
And the list goes on... How many banks are there really when you see whom owns who? A FEW. FOLLOW the MONEY

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: purplemer

There are pages and pages and pages of unverifed connections being discussed in this very thread.

That is how brainstorming works. The cream floats to the top. I appreciate your skepticism but it's really getting repetitive at this point. Anyone who really wants to know who Q is can deduce it with enough research as I'm sure plenty here have. There is no need to bring it here and jeopardize the thread. The information/disinformation issue is well understood to those who have followed and/or studied the Q posts. I'm having a hard time understanding why you need 10 posts to say basically the same thing.

I think this bears repeating.

Those who don't want to participate should refrain from doing so. There are a multitude of us out here who don't have the time to do the research that the people in this thread are accomplishing. Getting numerous ideas/opinions is always a good thing when searching.

I don't understand the constant snarking by those who make the decision not to participate, not to do any research, only to bash those who are trying to make sense of things. I'm quite sure there are dozens of threads available to those who want to mock people studying the Q phenomenon. Perhaps those of you who have nothing to add except skepticism could contribute to those threads. This set of Q threads are the kind of research and discussions that drew me to ATS many, many years before I ever signed up, before every single post had some troll attempting to make the whole issue partisan or black v. white. (I blame that stupid Shrub for that with his "If you're not with us you're against us." crap when he was going to his phony war.)

It just makes sense to me that if thousands or even millions of people are doing research and sharing ideas, somebody, sometime, is going to stumble on the truth. I learn something each and every time I have a chance to catch up on this thread. That is valuable to me. I can read ten newspapers a day and not learn one useful fact because they all have the same stories.

So thanks again to all who are making contributions and throwing out ideas.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re: Q Post #39, Chan post ID: 147588085, Nov 2 2017 02:14:27

Would it blow your mind if I told you BO has been to NK and perhaps there now?
Why did his administration do little to slow their nuclear and missle capabilities?
Who feeds NK w/ strategic intel? Iran?
What deal was done with Iran under BO?
Why was the deal sealed under a top secret classification?
Why wasn’t Congress notified?
Why after BO left office all of a sudden NK has nukes and the tech to miniaturize for payload delivery within the US? What about NSA CIA DI etc all confirming tech won’t be in place for 5+ years (statements made in 2016).
Why is all of this relevant and what does it tell you?
Big picture is rare

(Bold emphasese mine)

A few things in this post, which I've bolded, indicate to me this is a key post we need to uncover facts on?
1) The deal is TOP SECRET so Q can't give us easy leads, however he obviously wants us to uncover it?
2) Why use "w/" for with on one line and then use "with" on the next? People usually use "w/" when rushed and for all occurences in a mail; so using both forms seems deliberate?
3) Can someone tell me what "DI" is, it's not a term we hear in UK? Does it look in place next to NSA and CiA? or is it a SPELLING MISTAKE?
4) "Why is all this relevant and what does it tell you?" - indicates that if we find facts about this it will build proof of something else?
5) "Big picture is rare." - a) this reinforces point 4, b) Rare is an odd term to use - unless the rarity implies great value?
and lasly,
6) Has anyone researched or found any additional info or proofs around this post?

Ps If Q wanted to lead us to something with this but needed plausible deniabilty because it's Top Secret, then a magic square message would be appropriate? I'm assuming the answers needed are more specific than just "CIA uses NK as its autonomous playground".

What up fellow PATRIOT I would like to assist you in my concept of FUTURE proves PAST check the drops from later date and fill in clues provided by NEW drop. Make it RAIN

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join