It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
All things considered, why would they parade Hillary out there on those steep steps?!

It's an opportunity to show off the no-ankle bracelet condition, sure. But, her slipping almost seems like a gag to fix the idea in people's head that it's ~really~ her. Place Huma next to her....and boom, the "real HRC". Not that I believe it, but it's one analysis.

Otherwise, I just wanted to jump in and declare that I think maybe the end game of the plan is 9-11 disclosure. There's a few reasons I believe this, but in short....what else would make every living cabal member go completely ape# like we have seen in the last year? Surely a few peado accusations alone isn't enough, and is easily covered-up. Consider the SA connection and Brennan's field office issuing their vistas. What else would make them all go c-r-a-z-y? I'm not a "truther", but am well-learned.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: jennyxgenius

a reply to: Enderdog

I saw an interesting thread on twitter. The general idea was that tillerson allowed Hillary, Huma & Lynn Rothschild to continue to remain on the state dept travel whitelist . Perhaps their travel was very closely monitored by the good guys ( which explains the extreme security detail and weird devices). People were speculating about whether or not they would be allowed re-entry now that tillerson is gone.
Some people feel the falling and wrist injury are to divert attention that she is not allowed to come back or faces arrest upon landing on US soil. Others were speculating that maybe tillerson let her get away and the falling /wrist injury are to seed the public with reasons why she is away from the country during the critical time.. lots of interesting ideas and thoughts being shared right now.

Just thought I'd share.

Yeah. But the falls seemed uber-klutzy to me, and designed to clearly show both her bare ankles....which the boot thing was a signal or distraction, to begin with. This stuff is high theater, IMO.

Definitely high theater. Also interesting how many media outlets ran the falling footage. As with most Q posts, since Q specifically mentioned the trip to India, we will know soon enough what the trip & falling was all about.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

Except she seems to have broken her wrist. I am guessing it was when she broke her fall on the stairs?

Perhaps she'll be switching to a WRIST tracking bracelet when she returns.
A cast should hide that just fine.

There is no reason for any bracelet to track high profile persons. They could easily implant a subdermal tracker with the size of a microchip.

The whole Hillary slipping on the steep, worn, 1000 yr. old stone staircase episode seemed very staged to me.

Gotta admit, the kicking off of the sandals to show both feet clearly not arrest anklet, seemed pretty staged, to me.

Is there actual footage or just photos from the media? A controlled fall will be easy to spot if you know what you're looking for...even in movies you can spot them, no matter how good the acting is.

Yeah...watched it a few times. It was like a (bad) dance. The highlight is kicking off her sandals. Didn't really see any point, that didn't look choreographed, to me. You could predict both "slips" in advance, simply by looking at the steps...unobvious is not a strongpoint, of the media....

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The "trip" to India....hahaha!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Except she seems to have broken her wrist. I am guessing it was when she broke her fall on the stairs?

There is no reason for any bracelet to track high profile persons. They could easily implant a subdermal tracker with the size of a microchip.

The whole Hillary slipping on the steep, worn, 1000 yr. old stone staircase episode seemed very staged to me.

Gotta admit, the kicking off of the sandals to show both feet clearly not arrest anklet, seemed pretty staged, to me.

Is there actual footage or just photos from the media? A controlled fall will be easy to spot if you know what you're looking for...even in movies you can spot them, no matter how good the acting is.

The Original Post that started this ATS thread has the video you seek.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you! No way was that an actual accidental fall. You can see her prep for it. I bet she was counting the steps. She even throws her other foot down because she can't commit fully to actually falling, and the arm going back was too deliberate. Her stunt double isn't very talented.

I'd bet a whole boatload of their fake paper money that was staged for the cameras. Sympathy ploy? Distraction tactic to get all the conspiracy people whispering about the missing ankle jewelry whilst simultaneously giving all of her loyal fans an i-told-you-so opportunity? Hard to say. But it's fake as hell, whatever the motive.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Yeah...watched it a few times. It was like a (bad) dance. The highlight is kicking off her sandals. Didn't really see any point, that didn't look choreographed, to me. You could predict both "slips" in advance, simply by looking at the steps...unobvious is not a strongpoint, of the media....

I'm telling you...they're out of their element. They're not used to having to try to deceive people. All that power and excess made them soft. Pretty soon people are going to wonder wtf it was exactly that made everyone fear them so much.

Bye Phoenicia!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Thank you! No way was that an actual accidental fall. You can see her prep for it. I bet she was counting the steps. She even throws her other foot down because she can't commit fully to actually falling, and the arm going back was too deliberate. Her stunt double isn't very talented.

I'd bet a whole boatload of their fake paper money that was staged for the cameras. Sympathy ploy? Distraction tactic to get all the conspiracy people whispering about the missing ankle jewelry whilst simultaneously giving all of her loyal fans an i-told-you-so opportunity? Hard to say. But it's fake as hell, whatever the motive.

I dunno. I think she does her own stunts...or maybe clones. Pros would look much more convincing...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I'm telling you...they're out of their element. They're not used to having to try to deceive people. All that power and excess made them soft. Pretty soon people are going to wonder wtf it was exactly that made everyone fear them so much.

Bye Phoenicia!

Bye Phoenicia....

LMFAO!

totally stealing that for meme magic purposes!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
As a tactic, Muller hiring all of the hardcore Dem legal experts places them in a position of conflict-of-interest so as they can not represent any of the people associated with the investigation.

That's actually pretty brilliat.

I think I found a wayback picture of POTUS .

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

You might be right about the descent being set for the cameras. I'm more interested in seeing Hillary climb those stairs. If she went up without assistance, something inside that rock chamber/cave wiped the old girl out.

It's also interesting that Hillary would go to a very warm part of India, when she said that the 75 degree "heat" in NYC on 9.11.2016 is what caused her to pass out on the curb.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Is anyone following Alex Jones closely? I'm still pretty pissed at him for the cowardice regarding PG but apparently he told his viewers today that indictments of HRC and Comey will be unsealed this week. Please take it with a grain of salt but i think it's worth mentioning.

Yeah...but just because someone doesn't go all in, on every hand that he has good cards...doesn't mean he isn't a decent poker player. Every hand isn't the tournament.

Thinking about desired outcome, is often useful. This may well be, the greatest long con, in human history...

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: FlyingFox
As a tactic, Muller hiring all of the hardcore Dem legal experts places them in a position of conflict-of-interest so as they can not represent any of the people associated with the investigation.

That's actually pretty brilliat.

I think I found a wayback picture of POTUS .

We certainly need a laugh react, next to the stars thingy!!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Senator RAND PAUL is a peculiar Republican. Take today for example. In just 24 hours he:

Vowed to Block Trump nominees for State Dept and CIA.
nypost.com...
(Booooo!)

AND

Labeled former CIA Director Brennan's Anti-Trump tweets as "Disgraceful".
www.foxnews.com... (Yea!)

The "vow to block" story was covered by every MSM. The attack on Brennan was covered by no MSM, but Fox. Rand Paul has a lot of guts, fire and energy, but loyalty to whom or what???

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Just or reference...

In the UK a contract can be nullified if it can be proven to not be "fair and equitable".

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Is anyone following Alex Jones closely? He told his viewers today that indictments of HRC and Comey will be unsealed this week. Please take it with a grain of salt but i think it's worth mentioning.

Can someone clarify WHO can indict Hillary or Comey? I don't think the DOJ Inspector General, or Congress can. As private citizens, only a Special Prosecutor, or other Non-Government prosecutor can indict either of them. Correct?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: CoramDeo

Just or reference...

In the UK a contract can be nullified if it can be proven to not be "fair and equitable".

Wow. Talk about a gray area. US lawyers would have a field day with that.

I guess that could help prevent people from being completely fleeced.

I suppose you could argue that in the US, but I'm not sure it would fly.

I know little to nothing about contract law outside the US, and I know just enough US contract law to keep me righteous.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jennyxgenius

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Senator RAND PAUL is a peculiar Republican. Take today for example. In just 24 hours he:

nypost.com...
(Booooo!)

AND

The "vow to block" story was covered by every MSM. The attack on Brennan was covered by no MSM, but Fox. Rand Paul has a lot of guts, fire and energy, but loyalty to whom or what???

He has loyalty to his principals. If all of Congress did, stuff might actually get accomplished.

Instead most are corrupt dirtbags or fearful to have an opinion that goes against the party line.

I’m curious what is going on with McCain, his seat suddenly becomes real important in getting anything past the senate.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I dunno. I think she does her own stunts...or maybe clones. Pros would look much more convincing...

That was actually a play on words...I have zero doubt it is a clone. The best doubles money can buy. And so yes, technically she is her own stunt double. Even weirder than if she were her own grandpa.

Well, technically...

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

nypost.com...
(Booooo!)

AND

I’m curious what is going on with McCain, his seat suddenly becomes real important in getting anything past the senate.

McCain is stubborn right to the point of death. I don't think he's said that he's not running for re-election. Maybe he's counting on sympathy and loyalty to re-elect him? At any rate, he's been named as a "facilitator" with the FAKE Trump Pee-Pee dossier.

Also, Q has pointed out some potential traitorous actions in McCain's recent past, as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join