It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well...he could be a total tool who gets his opinions from what he hears from the media, since the story about Gina being all intimate with waterboarding was stated to have been retracted.

Or he could be a snake in the grass that has suddenly decided to peek its head out.

Or they could be making # up...although if those are direct quotes that would be incredibly brazen. But we know they're awfully desperate these days, so it's possible.

What are your thoughts on this guy?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I like the way you think.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

Except she seems to have broken her wrist. I am guessing it was when she broke her fall on the stairs?

Perhaps she'll be switching to a WRIST tracking bracelet when she returns.
A cast should hide that just fine.

There is no reason for any bracelet to track high profile persons. They could easily implant a subdermal tracker with the size of a microchip.

The whole Hillary slipping on the steep, worn, 1000 yr. old stone staircase episode seemed very staged to me.

Gotta admit, the kicking off of the sandals to show both feet clearly not arrest anklet, seemed pretty staged, to me.

Is there actual footage or just photos from the media? A controlled fall will be easy to spot if you know what you're looking for...even in movies you can spot them, no matter how good the acting is.

Yeah...watched it a few times. It was like a (bad) dance. The highlight is kicking off her sandals. Didn't really see any point, that didn't look choreographed, to me. You could predict both "slips" in advance, simply by looking at the steps...unobvious is not a strongpoint, of the media....

I'm telling you...they're out of their element. They're not used to having to try to deceive people. All that power and excess made them soft. Pretty soon people are going to wonder wtf it was exactly that made everyone fear them so much.

Bye Phoenicia!

Bye Phoenicia....

LMFAO!

totally stealing that for meme magic purposes!

I use that hashtag incessantly on Twitter, lol...and I know I was not the first, either. 😹😹😹

Please post your memes here! We will share them...and throw the Q on there somewhere!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Is there a possibility she had been told by White Hats to fall as a preparatory "photo opportunity" to be used when her "Fall from Grace" becomes public?

I would expect lot's of memes and News channel headlines to specifically re-use the video/pictures.
edit on 19-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I think Rand is a chip off the old block. His dad (Ron Paul) was an ultra-conservative who spoke his mind...and still does. I respect people like that, even if I don't agree with them on a given issue. It seems that 90% of Republicans in Congress are either corrupt, or have wimped-out...or both.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Beautiful morning here.

Q Wiki news
Imported crumbs 1-825 in new format. You can now include individual posts in any page by simply using tag [[Q/pid#]] (those should be curly not square brackets) where # is post ID (on Q Anon map it is blue number with link).

Can not find actualized JSON file with newer crumbs ... hopefully it will emerge or I have to ask on infinity ...

Image links are present in posts, but images are not uploaded yet ... will work on it today.

New users are welcome!
If you are interested please create some freemail account and PM me with email address and desired user name.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I had not thought of that possibility, but I like it too! Maybe they appropriated the clones' programming.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, there you go. I know nothing about either of them, but certainly no one can expect everyone to agree with every single thing POTUS does or says. I think the loyalties of people will become crystal clear, regardless. If anyone who's left is a bad actor, they'll be gone in due time anyway. The only thing that matters is that they truly want what's best for the American people.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

To be fair, it makes a lot of sense... visual aids will greatly facilitate red-pilling the populace, so it's exactly the preparation that should be being done.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It's an opportunity to show off the no-ankle bracelet condition, sure.

Show would be the correct word. How much would tracking hardware be needed in a foreign country while surrounded by Secret Service (guards) ?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think Rand is a chip off the old block. His dad (Ron Paul) was an ultra-conservative who spoke his mind...and still does. I respect people like that, even if I don't agree with them on a given issue. It seems that 90% of Republicans in Congress are either corrupt, or have wimped-out...or both.

I'm very well versed with Ron, and his principles. I still wish the MSM slander and abuse etc (sound familiar?) and rigged straw polls didnt squash his 2008-2012 POTUS hopes.

Rand is not much different, except he leans slightly closer to the establishment, and I think he has to. Just like Ron, the all time figure head of the Libertarian party had to run as a Republican, due to obvious reasons 3rd party candidates NEVER get elected these days.... He played by their own rules, and lost. Hidden audio of the MSM fearing for their jobs proved it.

Rand is taking it just a tad further. Playing the establishment game ever so slightly, just to stay in the the game.
edit on 19-3-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
On another note.. did you guys see the recent thread about the bomber in Austin? (Another one) I guess there have been a couple incidents now. I have trouble posting links on this device, but did Q mention watching Texas or did I imagine that?

I know Tigertatzen was concerned...

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Re: Big Pharma mentions in Q drops

We discussed expectig "new" cures suddenly becoming available now.

BBC Multiple Sclerosis "Miracle"

A live discussion on BBC24 News stated that the stem cell transplant has a one off cost of £30,000.

The drugs current sufferers take cost £30,000 EVERY year.

In early trials I recall one sufferer was paralysed from the neck down but the transplant gave them full movement again within 3 months.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

The word esoteric is actually Greek has nothing to do with what a wise Spaniard once said and i've had a left handed traditionalist go through your posts and you're not as smart as you think you are and you've got no esoteric knowledge it has been common knowledge for centuries what you're "trying" to break down & explain is in no way hidden knowledge at all & it was never meant to be so just because there are people who don't know certain things that others do doesn't mean i'm being as you put it "patently disingenuous" I suggest you look up the meaning of the 2 words patently disingenuous and tell me again what you mean by that also i'll note that in the bible it states that he who hurts Cain will be avenged sevenfold the verse from my bible actually reads (and the LORD said unto him Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold) So no whether people like it or not does not mean that you will do something about it(in negative terms) You see the good thing about studying the Bible and having correspondence with traditionalists of the opposite teachings is I show people such as yourself how little you really know and if you really had any real knowledge of your craft your comment that reads -If you want such knowledge to become common, then you must educate people about it Which is why we are breaking it down into digestible chunks for people- shows how either uneducated you are on your own teachings or you are being deceptive You're statement that people will get to choose their "truth" from here on out is also deceptive as people have always been able to choose their truth it is just that more and more people are researching what is around them now & I think you're a little too caught up in someone's rhetoric and i've noticed you like to be the centre of attention in this forum and you may get more "likes" on your comments which I can guarantee is because you're a female as you're not really providing as you would put it "esoteric knowledge" to anyone who knows about your craft and I don't mean that in a nasty or disrespectful way even though you took 3 cheap digs at me for posting about "your lot" before I retaliated then deceptively acted as if you never to get around the posting rules and I noticed you changed your profile pic and put it over your background picture if you like I can share my "esoteric knowledge" on what your background symbols really mean and I won't reply or bother you from here on in to save argument as we're not going to see eye to eye

edit on 19-3-2018 by TRUEAWAKENING because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I had not thought of that possibility, but I like it too! Maybe they appropriated the clones' programming.

Maybe it's like this:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I remember watching that. Very sad how he just wanted to be with his real wife but she couldn't accept anyone seeing her ageing body.

The first line made me laugh when thinking of Hillary.. "Surrogates combine the durability of a machine with the grace and beauty of the human body". Obviously neither applied to her in the India trip situation.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Gonna start calling you triggertatzen

edit on 3191818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

Hi TRUE,

is there any particular reason for your total boycott of interpunctuation?

Also T&C of this forum require short annotation of posted links - especially video. 2 - 3 words on the subject of link are enough.

Thank you for your input

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Lol yeah I noticed the lack of interpunctuation it is what it is also i'll be sure to stick to the T&C when posting video links in future

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Extensive Media Ban for Obamas visit to New Zealand

Obama is meeting with the current Prime Minister and the former Prime Minister of New Zealand, but the meetings are him visiting as a "private person", so there is a media ban.

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join