It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I kinda figured that went along with the whole maritime law thing from the other day.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

What would make you think you broke ATS?

There are swamp things everywhere we wade, these days.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

I'm well aware that he re-named it based on the original name of the indigenous people. It was all in the timing and the context and how it could have a double meaning for Obama and his minions.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Gotcha. With everything we've learned I guess there could have been an evil reason too

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Nice synchronicity ... spreadsheet of resignation is presented at the start of video ...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
nvm, wasted space, contrary to what I said last page.
edit on 14-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Not bound by the same holy laws, this pontiff? External ecclesiastical jurisdiction. So it's a sovereign position of power, essentially.

Like the religious version of diplomatic immunity? Francis(can) and Benedict(ine)...the two Co-Popes. I have never heard of this guy before.

My mind is racing in a million directions right now.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

They have photos of all the children. On the walls. Going back decades. They call them "mascots". The second I saw those pictures, I knew.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you my dear, I will see what I can turn up.

As for your diagonal line, where you see "www, fox", I see "www, dropbox" as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Yes, same here...everyone else seems to think it's great. Lots of people go there to party and I can't even imagine trying to endure that ugly energy and have fun at the same time.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I actually wondered if the EBS weirdness might not be the good guys testing the system on some of these recent alerts. Because the tone sounds different.

I read somewhere earlier a post about POTUS speaking to America via the EBS, and I actually thought a couple of days ago that might be possible since we've been getting so much strange traffic over the system and maybe it's some kind of relay test or something. Setting the stage?

Let's see how Texas banishing goes first...it's a big state. Lucky, I've got lots of help!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm. Stephen Hawking died at the age of 76. Odd timing.

Interesting hypothesis: He died long time ago and his media avatar was used as form of gatekeeper. May be there is no reason to keep him "alive" anymore?

I have such strong feelings about this too. No proof, but who can live to 76 with als? His "dying" concerns me. Like ushering in a new era. I feel like he was the gatekeeper of space or something from space. Will be watching what comes next.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
Ooh, great catch! I was assuming there would have to be a backup site. Fox seemed a little too risky a site to keep vids available ongoing. Dropbox as well pretty much confirms it's a deliberate message then!

The question is though... how to work out what the video reference is, www.fox.com/watch/????

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Remember how in 2015 the Catholic church for the first time performed an Exorcismo Magno on a whole country in Mexico? How weird was that? In German there is the expression: "den Teufel mit dem Beelzebub austreiben". To drive out the devil with Beelzebub.

667: Neighbor of the Beast
Brewed by Lone Pint Brewery
Style: India Pale Ale (IPA)
Magnolia, Texas USA
link

And yes, Magnolia again...
edit on 14-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think there are message fragments within the key words of every block of drops. We have more than we know. So I'm thinking the hidden messages point us to where we can find actual proofs...videos or pics or audio, etc...of what the drops have led us to uncover.

Because ultimately, if something were to happen where everything we've done online were somehow lost, we've archived it. Nothing is ever deleted from the internet. We can recover the information if we know where it is stored. Put all the message fragments together and we've got everything we need to PROVE the past.

We have more than we know. The KEY is in the MAP. What unlocks a closed door? What also unlocks a cipher? Is a cipher metaphorical for a locked door...to understanding? To free will being finally restored?

We are more powerful than we realize. We have more than we can imagine. These people are terrified of us.

No coincidences. Uncover those letters and I'll find the words. We can use the Wiki chat so the magic squares won't drive all of those people watching away from the thread, if you like. Or PM me.

Like I said before...worst case, we don't find it. Best case, we do...or find another key. A treasure hunt.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Wow, the synchronicities just don't quit. I just posted something earlier and used the name Beelzebub. And yes, that was very weird!!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Ignore the schmucks and scroll down

I tried but I keep getting distracted by the Bene Gesserit Reverend Mother's eyes.

The spice must flow! Or would that be the spies must flow, diplomatic immunity and everything...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Hawking had also visited Epstein's Lolita Island...

Link

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Okey dokey Tiger.

Will PM you later.

Straightening out the next version of the spreadsheet which now has all 944 Posts first.

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join