It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I am tempted to assume Trump is somehow connected to the order because of the tiles at Maralago.

And the order seems to be a royal continuation of the Habsburgs, split to include the Austrian and Spanish lines. I guess it has to be more than just that with how other royal families from different cultures seem to be added in.

I'm sure most of you noticed the similarity but in case you didn't see it, Charles the Bold (son of Philip the Good, founder of the order) on the left.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here is an article about the Stephen Hawking conspiracy that I read some time ago:

CONSPIRACY THEORY: STEPHEN HAWKING DIED AND WAS REPLACED A LONG TIME AGO

The author makes a pretty compelling case. Some time around the early Eighties, Hawking's appearance changed dramatically. It's a big enough difference to make the theory about a double plausible.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
And so it begins. The /r/CBTS_Stream just got banned. People seem very concerned with this LARP. Odd.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
CIA out here tryin to make Iraqi elections look legitimate.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Well I think we know what is next.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Looks like preparations for a major drop and they are desperately trying to get ahead of it. All relevant Q boards are under massive attack. ATS seems quiet for now. Where we go One, We go All. Godspeed.
edit on 14-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

Well I think we know what is next.

I find it immensely suspicious when certain people are trying this hard to debunk conspiracies. Hmm.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Isn't tomorrow supposed to be a big day?
3/15.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Godspeed amigo

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Science Channel is where the real news is at.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You'll need a spare 12 hours for these so i'll post these links now and i'll say once again I don't necessarily agree with everything being said by the individual(s) in the links but i'm trying to paint a picture for the poster(s) on this thread:

youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

I'll go into the next part of the picture (from my own written research) in a few days time it's complicated

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

It's the infamous "Ides of March", and either Q or a Dilley Intel drop said something big was going to happen then (tomorrow).

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

Isn't tomorrow supposed to be a big day?
3/15.

I thought it was today Pi day 3/14. Seems that came from PDAnon but could be wrong...also thought it had to do with vids.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Greenanon

One day I will hopefully communicate exclusively through memes

I too dream of this day...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Just found this interesting article.

A pardon expert emailed me his life's work. Then he killed his two sons and himself.

From USA Today:

He was an important source for stories showing that President Obama was granting pardons on older cases than any president in history — an average of 23 years after the conviction. When another source leaked internal memos showing Obama had made few changes to former President George W. Bush's pardon policy, I used Ruckman data to help show Obama was denying a higher percentage of pardon applications. And when I figured out that the White House count of clemency actions was off by one because one offender refused the conditions of his commutation, Ruckman was able to tell me how unusual that is: it had happened just 16 times before.

Ruckman told me that he assembled the data through painstaking and meticulous research at the National Archives, transcribing thousands of individual clemency warrants into spreadsheets.

But the truth may be more complicated: In looking at the metadata in the spreadsheets this week, I discovered that 20 of them were created not by Ruckman but by Richard Posner, a retired US District Judge and well-regarded legal scholar. It appears they agreed to swap data to put together a complete historical index of every presidential clemency action. (Through an assistant, Posner said he never met Ruckman and “has nothing to say about him.”)

Ruckman was a scholar, but also an advocate. Through his blog and in op-ed pieces, he advocated for a more regular, robust use of the presidential pardon power to correct injustices and show mercy. Though he never said so, I got the impression that those views were informed by Christian values of redemption, forgiveness and mercy.

I'm struggling to reconcile those ideals with his final acts: In his final moments, Ruckman took steps to preserve his professional legacy, even as he apparently plotted to take his own life — and those of his two innocent sons.

"It is a horrific and unimaginable crime, and no circumstances would conceivably justify or mitigate it," said Mark Osler, a University of St. Thomas law professor who was one of nine people to receive the emails. "It seems that the killing was thought out, planned, rather than impulsive. He preserved his work by sending it out to me and others."

This is the first I have heard of this case. It sounds very fishy to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Group effort!!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
I would suggest that:

POS = Piece of Sh!t
RC = Roman Catholic?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
And so it begins. The /r/CBTS_Stream just got banned. People seem very concerned with this LARP. Odd.

This is getting very scary. The fact that they are trying to stop the little people from discussing and collaborating means that 'they' are getting spooked the closer their horrors come to light.

I follow that board as well as this one and for the most part (I don't read every post) it seems civil and has alot of good info. What is the justification then for Reddit banning it? Do they realize that the more they try to stop us, the more it will make us determined? GAH!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Two adds:

1) according to the biographical film "The Theory of Everything", the prof could still "Get it up" so had urges like anyone else,
2) I would expect that if you were unable to move that much and couldn't partake as easily, then visual satisfaction would become a strong desire. Once you have to rely on that then there must be a pull to see new things to get off.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CCKP72

We should thank the clowns, the perverts, the blackhats, the war lords and other assorted spirit cooking scum in the great Power Circus of this world for pissing their pants and ordering this kind of Orwellian thought policing. Much appreciated that they are STUPID enough to confirm loud and clear that Q, much like P-gate, is indeed real and a great threat to them.

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join