It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Thank you, there is a lot of food for thought in what you laid down. A whole lot.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Pull the Algorithm ATS.

Someone pulled the plug.

About damn time.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Did any of you catch this tweet from yesterday??

Austin

Tweet came thru March 11.

He then apologizes that the attack was not stopped by LEOs

Follow up

Posted today. Still not sure what to make of this guy.
edit on 13-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The Idea for a Space Corps was cut from the last defense budget.

It looks like they have been kicking the idea around for awhile.

I actuall thought that I heard at one point that the Corps had been established as a fully seperate branch under the umberlla of the Air Force.

Sort of like the Marine Corps falls under the Navy.

Space for a Space Corps?
edit on 13-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Austin and Texas in general are supposed to have some heavy negative spiritual mojo.

Sorry, I'm catching up on what I've missed all day. Been playing Civ, needed a break.

Smashing France as the Mongol hoard was a nice diversion from the impending doom/boom of society.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I've had 2 hours of slowness... on laptop when not on wifi as well as on internet.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I've had 2 hours of slowness... on laptop when not on wifi as well as on internet.

It's the most sluggish I've seen it here....all day.

Must be the Russians...or maybe those Liberians.
edit on 13-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Everything seems to be running pretty smoothly for me here.

I just popped in a brend new AOL disk for 1048 free hours of web surfing excellence, so my dial up connection is humming along just fine.

48Kbps, baby!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Star for nostalgia.
I still have fond memories of the awful sounds of the old modems.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Trump is easing the wider populace in to accept the things to come. I know the consensus is that they are ready to hear it but i beg to differ. Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Reading about the Saudi Billionaires disappearing in Forbes.. the arrests in SA and overall change of house kind of thing.

Made me think...

What if Trump was going to expose 911 and the Saudi Arabian/American connection, but instead a deal was made to clean house and strip power/finance of certain Sauds who work against Americans (Twitter owner, Las Vegas hotel, 911 etc) instead?

If the World and America knew or thought that the Saudis and CIA made 911 happen (for God knows what reason), it would be stacks of cards falling all over the place.

I haven't researched this very well at all, but it got me thinking as I thought I remember Trump saying he would get to the bottom of what happened 9/11.

Probably nothing, possibly something.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I would say Austin, South Tex, and east texas. Had a friend who use to live in north east texas. Something like voodoo, but they are close to La.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Several possibilities here. For one thing, it's a #ty photo. He has light reflected off the water shining directly on his chest. Even a scar from open heart surgery will fade over time to a thin white line, if it is properly treated. And you can bet he had the very best care.

Also, scars can be removed with lasers. It's pricey, but look who we're talking about. Which is another point...he would have been treated like royalty. They would have done a meticulous job of closing him back up.

He likely only had one scar in the middle of his chest, and they would have simply used the same location if he was even opened up again for subsequent procedures. Placing stents and other procedures do not necessarily require cracking a chest.

I'm not saying you're wrong, mind you...but these people are elite. They've got access to technologies and treatments that we do not, and it would be simple to erase a scar. Too bad we don't have other photos for comparison.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Excellent video.

Those are definitely some intersting finds.

Windows Transitory File system = WTF system.

At least they have a sense of humor.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Here's how that pic ties in with Mueller's Russia "investigation".

truepundit.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Anyone else notice how slow the site is today? Even PMs are glitchy.

Yes! Taking FOREVER to load pages. Lots of the images won't load.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Here's the post ABOVETOPSECRET.COM

...and here is a link of various methods to decipher Q posts. The one at the top of the list DID show a method of anagrams based on T shapes within the grid but it seems to have been removed.

In summary, there are some message types that HAVE to be interpreted manually by looking at anagrams in patterns like a "T" shape once the letters have been transferred into a Magic Square. Some may also require the COVFEFE or GUCCIFER method applied first.

As you said you had a knack of spotting anagrams I thought it important to let you know that your talent will be highly desired to work on these.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Tom Fitton

Tracy Beanz

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hmm. Stephen Hawking died at the age of 76. Odd timing.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Jerome Corsi

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join