It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yeah lots.

:/

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
RE Q Post 887/593973 MAGIC SQUARE possible result (I think):

In response to Anon question "Why the stop in Hawaii after?" Q says:

DEFCON, No Such Agency.
We knew.
How did we know?
Who did WE meet?
Need to know kept to 5 people + special SEC detail.
Future proves past.
Q

Applying COVFEFE method using DEFCON in a 12x12 square, the diagonal reads:

HLP GV SI J - Help Give Signals Intelligence(/information) to Justice?

How many in a special SEC detail? 7? If so, 5+7 would give the 12x12

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Can you provide a link for watching it. I don't have cable TV.

Nvm - found it!

edit on 12-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Hmmm...down to 18 STARS now...NOT that I'm following them. Baaaaaaaaaaa....

Hannity on at 10pm ?

9 pm.

it's 10pm here for Hannity..3 min. away.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'd go see a doctor about that, doesn't sound normal at all. Take care of yourself.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Ten days of darkness?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Did I correctly understand that HUMANS with RH Neg CANNOT be cloned?

These Are The First-Ever Monkeys Cloned Using an Advanced Technique

www.sciencealert.com...

I can tell you that the Rh factor in humans does not describe the same process in Rhesus monkeys. It's a nod to the scientists who discovered the connection that identified a similar blood protein factor as a similar human reproductive culprit, but they are not the same thing.

The incompatibility in humans is congenital rather than hereditary. If they used a surrogate to incubate a clone, it would only matter if the surrogate were Rh neg and the embryo Rh pos, and only after the first pregnancy...as long as that first baby was also Rh positive. And Rhogam negates such a response.

If they're cloning human embryos and incubating them artificially, they control both the in vitro environment and the overwriting/editing of the embryonic cells. Otherwise known as stem cells.

Hmmm. Maybe Rh neg humans actually make the very best clones. A genetic mutation that can cause fetal demise unless identified and that can justify required prenatal screening in a given population would be a great way to identify their ideal candidates. After all, it is an Rh negative sub group that is the universal human donor...compatible with any blood group, and in constant demand.

It's also very interesting that none of this seemed to matter until 1937. And the guys who made the discovery received the Lasker award. Guess who else did too? Planned Parenthood. And one of the scientists, an Austrian, also discovered the polio virus...and worked at the Rockefeller Institute.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Not connecting the dots.

I see 10.

I don't think I could handle 10 days of darkness.

I'm having a hard enough time losing an hour over the weekend.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
@ RelSciHistItSufi I
Could also be a spontaneous kundalini experience. I felt a vibration up my spin to my neck during the waking time with a concurrent waking dream state. Have also felt it from tail bone to lumbar area many time and once from mid back to neck. Tho older am perfectly healthy. If concerned see a doc.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I actually think there is a Saudi connection as well. I think a much larger massacre was averted, too. There is far more to this story.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

High profile arrests over this should happen right away!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
It fell off my radar but just delved into it.

This is not going to be easy to automate!

The T-method is what Tiger was doing a few days ago... seeing anagrams in the squares. This is one that I think will have to be done manually and only using the tool to get the text into the magic square of right size.

The ":" hint is useful to know - It basically means to interpret another layer of information where an uppercase or lowercase letter stands out from the rest of the word.

The big learning point is that new methods will continually be created in order to stay ahead of bad actors. Therefore I need to increase the tool parameters to maximise the amount of automation vs. amount of manual in each exercise.

To do (as a min):
1) Parameter to include/exclude punctuation,
2) Parameter to convert to CAPS or retain original mixed case.
3) Increase max grid size to 25x25

Lastly, thanks for reminding me this was on the to do list!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

It's driving me bonkers because I cannot remember the guy's name. He's well known...not hugely, but enough. I'm still trying to remember though.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil
Cheers Pavil, I had no sense of discomfort from it but will be keeping an eye on myself.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
This is getting a bit sppoky Tiger!

Synchronicities with your post:

a) My mum and her twin were born in 1937 - weighing 1kg each (incredible to have survived before incubators!)
b) Mum is Rh-
c) I am the eldest child and Rh+
d) My next sibling is Rh- and almost died from the Rh+ antibodies my mother had developed from me (I'm told). He was jaundiced and had a total blood transfusion to survive.

Spooky!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
Thanks Landl! Looked up spontaneous kundalini and got good info.

It was a positive comforting experience and I don't feel worried at all about it but will monitor self.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
Forget about it... your energy is better used in other avenues.

If you remember one day then it's a bonus.

Ps look at my post about anagrams in T shapes for magic squares.

edit on 13-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Even more so, because the clone is completely programmed to do whatever it needs to. They could do whatever they want, it's a blank canvas made from human DNA. As telepathy is an ability all humans have, but most do not realize, they could enhance that ability through manipulation at the genetic level.

And it's a copy of a person. Not a twin, with a separate identity and fingerprints that just looks like the person. An actually replica of the person.

So if you got cloned, it would be another you. And they could make it a super you, if they wanted. A smarter you. A genius you. They could give your super you whatever enhanced goodies they like, and even your own family wouldn't think it wasn't you. Hell...

They wouldn't even need the actual you anymore. All they need is the template. Empires could be controlled that way, even if the original ruler met some tragic end...the people would never know. Just put a clone in their place.

Creepy, yeah? True Pundit went there, so I'm going to pose a hypothetical I put out there a while back. What if Gitmo is already occupied by people we still see walking around? What if it's not just intelligent bots tweeting in their absence, but replicas of them instead?

Appearances are important...especially if you're trying to fool millions of people.

Of course, it's only hypothetical. Science fiction. Woo. Right? 😜

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: crankyoldman

It gets complicated when you find there are some, not us, beings who will clone bodies and then use them for themselves but the body/original essence is not them - like borrowing a car. That's different, not covered in Q.

Maybe that's why Hillary was on deaths door one day, then fine the next.

Coughing up a lung ,then fine the next day.

Wandering around in the woods one day, then attending a function in NYC the next.

Or drugs.

Maybe she actually died the day she collapsed at the memorial event. A clone would have been able to pick up right where she left off. She looked awfully perky and refreshed right after that when she finally reappeared, as I recall.

I also recall lots of talk about body doubles and the tentative mention of clones that was swiftly and aggressively silenced by ridicule and harassment. Much like a few instances on this very thread, which seem to coincide with the more shocking and damning information we discuss here.

Identical twins are never truly identical. They have different fingerprints. Measurable differences in skeletal structure, etc. No matter how much they look alike. They are not exact copies of the same person. They are two different, separate beings.

Clones are not twins. They are, quite literally, carbon copies of one individual. They do not have their own personality. Their memories are recorded copies of originals. They are programmable human replicas, made from a template taken from the original individual.

They will never be anyone other than what they are. They are very much like the idea of android AI...only flesh and blood. They aren't born with a soul. They don't live very long and sometimes the copy quality is just not that great.

All the bizarre behavior and strange periods of silence during this huge historic campaign...the differences in appearance.

Clones are exact genetic copies...not perfect physical mirror images. There are always variables that cannot be determined. But if the end result is too different from the original, they are disposable.

And I'm guessing they use them for what they can before they destroy them. Waste not.

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join