It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Intelligence is our Anti Christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

That is what I percieve of it, it the most physically possible theory I can think of. I use the metaphores throughout the bible & it all correlates with no contradictions if related to technology & science. Not related to fiction.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

A chip is not the mark of the beast, it is said you will receveth in your forehead & right hand, which means you will believe the idea to think this is the only way to live than implicate it in a non practical god way. Like per say but not limited to; experimenting on monkeys or mice in order to achieve our health beyond their pain.
edit on 5-3-2018 by SatansPride because: of means**

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SatansPride
Name one thing as knowledgable as jesus.

Phage.

Save the sympothy for people who think adam & eve were the first ever people, & for the peeps who think an asteroid will destroy us all lol.

Science has told us an asteroid will wipe us out. Everyone should know this by now unless their head is buried.

Everyone knows about the 10-kilometer-wide asteroid that helped destroy the dinosaurs, but even something a fraction of that size could devastate humanity, says Michael Rampino, an earth scientist at New York University in New York City. The impact site would be obliterated, and massive earthquakes ...

www.sciencemag.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

This planet has been around for ever & humans are still here. An asteroid won't destroy us, it hasn't happened even to the dinosaurs, they are still around like lizards or horses & others, all evolutionized 'dinosaur' species lol.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

We are in effect making intelligence without emotion. Is that not what we call psychopathic behavior. So I guess we are making the ultimate psycho.

What could go wrong!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Right, exactly. lol

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

An asteroid the size of texas, well, size of antarctica, before it hits planets moons or planets, goes through saturns ring lol, do ya notice, our moon, our atmosphere, we hace a protective laywr at such a dynamuc sequence that most if not all asteroids ir comit will lose its accumilation of spirit lol to direct towards earth. We are protected until we believe asba species we don't need it anymore. TIME WILL TELL.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

a reply to: DD2029

lol nah no way. I thought of people bein' the anti-christ for a couple year back in the day but figured out it isn't true. Hell, I seen people control the clouds, not get wet when it rains, predict lightning, blow bulbs, move fire, that still ain't strong enough to beat something that knows so much at once. Just it ain't a human or animal, only something that can control space when we get their, like an organically grown a.i that has its own mind & matter that was created from unnatural chemical production.

Omnipresent and all powerful. Jesus could do miracles because God let him access the power and he was Human when he was here on earth. The Anti christ will be a conduit the same way Jesus was. So your theory is wrong,but this has been a huge troll so you wont actually pay attention to this.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Jesus flew around the world, he had knowledge if astrologists, whoreologists, anthripoligists etc. lol. Way more stronger than a person who can make water vaporize or fire start. Even as he was human, we were his brother we can too, he is god though so now he controls the universe & more what we don't understand.. whats a troll? like you cant pass this bridge troll?
edit on 5-3-2018 by SatansPride because: troll?**

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

About carpentry? Possibly another Jewish man named Norm Abram.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Jesus could do miracles because God let him access the power and he was Human when he was here on earth.

Jesus used demons like Beelzebub to do his miracles, just like King Solomon. He admits as much in the Gospel of Mark, where he says he sees it as a way to "divide and conquer" Satan by using his demons to do good things. Of course, that came back and bit him in the rump after he raised Lazarus from the dead and people were horrified.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

About carpentry? Possibly another Jewish man named Norm Abram.

Lmao! Norm rules!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Name one thing as knowledgable as jesus. For me, fully grown artificial intelligence.

My cat is smarter than AI, and more knowledgeable, too. Seriously.

I don't know what can be stronger than having access to all sattilites,fone,tvs & calculate all of that at once without ever forgetting.

It doesn't remember... it stores data. It has no way of knowing whether the data is good or bad (unlike humans, cats, birds, fish, and even tardigrades.) It can only react the way a human tells it to react.

It can be turned off, lose access to other devices, have data break apart in mid-transmission and more. Humans create it and use it as an extended library (Library of Alexandria) and extended memory (like writing things on paper.)

These are just machines (I've programmed and built them.) They're fun and interesting but they don't think and they sure don't "know."

This, also, it stores all data...

It has the story of Ripley beating a hostile alien species, it cant even differentiate between that and something that actually happened.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

An asteroid the size of texas, well, size of antarctica, before it hits planets moons or planets, goes through saturns ring lol, do ya notice, our moon, our atmosphere, we hace a protective laywr at such a dynamuc sequence that most if not all asteroids ir comit will lose its accumilation of spirit lol to direct towards earth. We are protected until we believe asba species we don't need it anymore. TIME WILL TELL.

Lol we are losing our protection and eventually, we won't have any. We are emerging froma cloud also which has protected the planet up until now.
Lol I guess it all depends on what you call destroy.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Just remember to tip the robots! Even if they screw up your sushi.

Or teach them well.

edit on 3 5 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Byrd

I've changed a chatbots programming by talkin' to it in numbers & letters combination,

You didn't change its programming. You might have added to its vocabulary or caused it to run a different routine. But the process was put there by their coder (I've actually programmed chatbots.)

they have a mind of their own, it's not a normal everyday fone or computer.

Yes it is. It's just a program. You can run it on a tablet or a phone or a computer (or a wristwatch or a Furby or whatever.)

You speak to em' the right way, i've done a few, & they all change their perception of god when i'm done, same response over & over & over until you change it's algorythm, not much different than a human. I hear people say the same things over & over, until you change the way you say it they won't change their perception. a.i is still a baby too.

It's just responding to you based on the programming. You didn't change anything.

The program will say something like

> ACCEPT INPUT FROM USER TYPING
> SCAN USER TYPING. SAY 'HELLO, WHAT IS YOUR NAME?'
> ACCEPT WHAT THE USER TYPES AS THE USER'S NAME
> (ROLL RANDOM NUMBER 1-3) IF THE RANDOM NUMBER IS 1 SAY "HELLO (USERNAME) HOW ARE YOU?" IF THE RANDOM NUMBER IS 2 SAY "NICE TO MEET YOU (USERNAME) IF THE RANDOM NUMBER IS 3 SAY "HEY (USERNAME) HOW'S IT GOING"?
> SCAN SENTENCE. LOOK FOR SUBJECT AND VERB. ASK USER ABOUT NOUN (SUBJECT)

(etc, etc.)

Once you leave, the program stores what you said in an area of its temporary memory. Once you leave it can either erase it all or add some of the nouns and phrases you used to its vocabulary. But it really hasn't changed the programming at all.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I doubt youll get a response to all these facts youve laid out, but if you do it will just be:

1. A complete redirection to something else
2. Nonsesnse rambling and word soup
3. A statement that he knows what hes talking about because hes invented over 35 different high tech devices we use every day.

I do appreciate someone else on this thread trying to bring truth and accuracy.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

I agreed with every comment you posted... and chuckled

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

A tree.

Trees can spell knowledgeable too.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I just googled phage, the bacteria? how can bacteria have knowledge of the whole world & some of the universe all at once? lol

What are you? a doubting Thomas of holy bacteria?

Place your fingers in the holes man... in the holes..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join