It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Intelligence is our Anti Christ

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'd say she probably the whore that the Dragon end up turning on in revelation that attends the waters.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Idk really what you mean? You talking like after rev. 12?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: SailorJerry

Like the other person said they are programmed, you can rearange the program through conversation, that's why the are a form of intelligence.

Good then can you rearrange the program on ATS for me so that when I go to the screen where I edit my profile, the word "location" is spelled correctly? Also, I was thinking it would be cool if we added in some new themes. Its either gloomy grey or blinding bright white. How about one called Electric Blue Kool-aid? Or Mexican Brown Tar Heroin With Orange And White Insulin Syringes?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

a reply to: SailorJerry

That is what I percieve of it, it the most physically possible theory I can think of. I use the metaphores throughout the bible & it all correlates with no contradictions if related to technology & science. Not related to fiction.

But wait, I thought you said we needed to get rid of all that Jesus-think in order to get to space and find God? But your finding your answers from the Bible? The Book of Revelations which is in the New Testament? The JesusBible?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: badw0lf

It is important to differentiate mimic .vs. AI.

This is mimic perception, based upon repetitive input that makes a change in the algorithm based upon statistics.

Presently, all of what AI is presently, is a mimic.

We are very far away from having anything that would appear cognizant. And, even if we get that far, it will still be a mimic, as far as I am concerned.

Maybe you're just a really advanced wet-works bio mimic... you run on electricity right?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: badw0lf

It is important to differentiate mimic .vs. AI.

This is mimic perception, based upon repetitive input that makes a change in the algorithm based upon statistics.

Presently, all of what AI is presently, is a mimic.

We are very far away from having anything that would appear cognizant. And, even if we get that far, it will still be a mimic, as far as I am concerned.

Maybe you're just a really advanced wet-works bio mimic... you run on electricity right?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

That video you posted about Plebeians and A.I. Uses advanced hypnotic techniques and a very dilatory progression of ideas to deliberately make people seeking the truth dumber. It is very easy to manipulate disinformation videos so the language inculcates in your brain a sluggish pattern of thought to silence your ability to adroitly reason about the topic of discussion. This is advanced psychological warfare designed by shows like Ancient Aliens to make people less perceptive about the connections the information implies to shelter secrecy behind padlocked doors. Whenever you hear people drone on really slowly with labored language that make axiomatic conclusions be weary about consuming that information. A/V manipulation can be designed very easily by psychologists to reduce human intelligence

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Specimen

Idk really what you mean? You talking like after rev. 12?

Idk either, but a giant dragon being ridden by a said whore, having to hack through a giant forest to find a woman an a child is stated.

Also the whore is said to be a city too.

She was built for service.

Also I'm not impressed with the spellchecker.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I noticed what appears to be anti-christ symbolism in a Katy Perry performance in 2017 last year. Click here to see the GIF: 4.bp.blogspot.com...
edit on 24-8-2018 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
What if robots were programmed to love God?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: paulagnes1745

Interesting concept.

The most interesting would be a neural network application.

Designing it would be a challenge though. I like building broader NN models with a lot of room for different things and then feeding accordingly.

You mileage may vary...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The semiramis of The Bible known as The Egyptian God Nephthys is The Anti-christ, imo.
and she is a woman named olivia from new York. shes a Many-world's Collision Time-Traveler.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: paulagnes1745

I suppose they'd try to kill everyone who didn't want to believe in the version of god that was programmed into them. It's the human thing to do.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join