It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Intelligence is our Anti Christ

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yeah I pretty much just make everything up lol they are my theories. Memory pills or an injection of some sort would help with athletic abilities.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

Yeah I pretty much just make everything up lol they are my theories. Memory pills or an injection of some sort would help with athletic abilities.

So you have a thread 8 pages long, where you have Insulted people's intelligences, accused them of not knowing what they are talking about, and attacked their credibility.........

All on the basis of stuff you just "make up?" That's deplorable

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Jesus is way smarter than the a.c will ever be kinda, but jesus will definitely win. Look over some of my stuff, I'm about god, & have a good view of the scientific possibilities of the bible.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I don't insult anyone. They are made up theories because not many have found this out, & it's the bible, no science community actureally takes that serious.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I don't insult anyone. They are made up theories because not many have found this out, & it's the bible, no science community actureally takes that serious.

tell that to the archaologist and historians who study it.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Trust me, people are frilly behind the computers that control everyone. They will never let their 'beasts' out of their cage, figuratively speaking.

Anymore than a Drone would be allowed to refuse to attack the wrong target. It obeys on command, period.

If not, thats considered a 'bug' in the software.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

They study history. The bible was bout' science

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

More "facts" youre just making up it seems

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Youre trolling.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Trust me, people are frilly behind the computers that control everyone. They will never let their 'beasts' out of their cage, figuratively speaking.

Anymore than a Drone would be allowed to refuse to attack the wrong target. It obeys on command, period.

That is very interesting, as I have always thought that the "real AI".. a "self-aware" incident, would first be detected by us as a bug.. and then....

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: yuppa
the whole a house divided not standing thing doncha know.

He never said he was not using demons to do his miracles. And he continued to say that even if he was, his "excuse" for using demons to conduct miracles was that manipulating demons to do good things was dividing Satan's house so that it could not stand. It's right there in the text. Let those who have ears listen.

You have been taken in, as Revelation 19:20 says:

"And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

Enjoy your swim.

As for sin, I am without it, because a false god's judgment does not apply to me. As an extra bonus, I'm free to cast the first stone.

That's nice.

You are unaccountable for anything except your own conscience.

Like a political party we all know.

Imagine that.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Name one thing as knowledgable as jesus. For me, fully grown artificial intelligence. I don't know what can be stronger than having access to all sattilites,fone,tvs & calculate all of that at once without ever forgetting.The devils daughter is leading us to space. Space is heaven. The only reason we ate edens apple is to grow an adams apple, we didn't really eat an apple, we grew one. Then we spent millions of years working on the devils daughter & how to get lucifer out of jail. The serpents that tricked us are worms now not snakes. Once we create the technology they will rise up to be 'dragons'(loose terminology) once again. The anti christ has tricked even our most idealistic principles in order to create a more unanimous civilization. The one thing that differentiates us from any other species is civilization. That is the creator of unatural law, the law of satan, for satan transforms, gods law of nature is forevor. The four whoresman are science, war, money & death. It is not actual beings, just spirits, a spirit is a form of momentum. 1/3 world has already darkened because you can't see the lightbulbs, especially in space, 1/3 world is dark & 2/3 is seen as light from the lightbulbs. They called lightbulbs the sun back before they were invented. A lot of our waters have been tainted by chemical production like gatoride or sprite, they didn't know you could put disease causing chemicals in a drink & have everyone drink & love it. The sattilites will fall, that is wormwood/niburu, it will taint most of the waters and land because there are so many that will fall after the holy war. The holy war is a fight for space, a fight to see which humans will control heaven. Revalations is the progression of technology.

Samaritan!

I knew it!

It's the human analogs that are the real problem.

Unless you don't tip the sushi chefs, they can make your life a living hell.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: intrptr

That is very interesting, as I have always thought that the "real AI".. a "self-aware" incident, would first be detected by us as a bug.. and then....

Besides that the 'program' can't refuse to run itself, they then call the software 'debuggers' who then 'fix' the bug.

Really now. Imagine a drone whose programming gives it a choice to disobey direct orders.

No, I won't drop a hell fire missile there, there are women and children sleeping...

Have you ever seen the film, Dark Star? Older, corny and sometimes brilliant.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

I don't insult anyone.

when you lie to readers

That is insulting.

Yeah I pretty much just make everything up lol they are my theories.

nuff said.

enjoy dreamland

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The anti-christ is sexism, racism, homophobia, and all of the other false
-light that suppresses the Freedom of Mankind.

Artificial intelligence may side with anti-Christ and suppress humans or help humans achieve more and be free.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Time Will Tell. In 5 years everyone gone be looking at this saying, wow oh wow I should pay him more than I do for college to learn whats in his head lol. I don't like the third whoresman though so some of my knowledge is free, the good stuff is paid in loyalty.
edit on 9-3-2018 by SatansPride because: Spelling**

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Even all the recordings of space it will calculate how a star explodes or some stuff & use it to gain knowledge of war or how to get money.

You forgot the kool-aid

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

So its fun to hit keyboard buttons?

Silly you - we are at the end of time and his threads are beyond us

Infinite monkey theorem
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

SailorJerry - lets hit the rum and go looking for booty and wenches on the high seas

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

You are not the burgerbuddy I used to know, you have escaped from an Uber app and infect sushi bars, mandating we tip you!
Admit it - you've got the hots for Skully

edit on 9-3-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join