It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Says, 'Take the guns first, go through due process second'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

I will sign anything and hey diann would you like too poo on the bill for us again.

I hope so. I didnt vote for him....but id vote against him over this.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: theantediluvian
I was surprised he said this But I got the impression he was talking about cases like Cruz..

Lets be honest that guy should have never been allowed to keep his guns due process be damned.

Where do you draw the line...? Spousal abuse, DUI conviction, Reckless driving, Psychological therapy, What is the criteria for being a responsible adult and cleared to own firearms?

Trump opened a big ole can o worms, eh?

You draw the line when they post on the internet that they want to be a professional school shooter.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: JustaBill

I liked the idea of raising the age requirement. I like the idea of stricter background checks. I just don't like removing due process until AFTER property is confiscated. Now, I don't mind the idea of streamlining the process so that it could happen faster - but not just removing it altogether.

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your position and also respect the changes you would like to see. I also agree with you on due process. Hopefully you won't mind me asking you a few questions. If you choose to not answer, I will respect your decision.

Did you want to see semi-auto guns or certain guns banned?

If your answer is yes, can you see how defenders of the 2nd felt that was infringing on their rights? Can you see how they may have felt it was altering how they saw the 2nd was written even if you yourself did not see it as altering the 2nd?

My purpose for asking those questions is not to rehash, point fingers, or single you out concerning the 2nd.

Again, thank you for your reply.

edit on 3 1 2018 by JustaBill because: changed Thank you your for reply to Thank you for your reply

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Art of the deal.

They will get one bill passed for the nics and then things will go back to the undocumented debates or the end of the muller investigation.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Wait I thought Dems wanted to ban the 2nd amendment. Why are they triggered now? lol pick a script and stick with it.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustaBill

No. I just want to make them harder to get for those who aim to do harm.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: JustaBill

No. I just want to make them harder to get for those who aim to do harm.

Understood and thank you for answering and your polite discourse.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Thanks republicans for voting in this jerk.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The only Trump tweet I've seen ended with 'respect 2nd'.We will see what press secretary has to say.I would caution that what pols say and what they actually do.....

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Guess truth is BS for you!?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The second amendment isn't expendable.

This country is well aware what happens when a dictator attempts to confiscate firearms. It means very, very terrible crimes and attrocities are coming.

Did you not read our Constitution/writings of the Founders?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Some folks can't handle the truth pixel

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: olaru12

The second amendment isn't expendable.

This country is well aware what happens when a dictator attempts to confiscate firearms. It means very, very terrible crimes and attrocities are coming.

Did you not read our Constitution/writings of the Founders?

So do you believe that Trump is now a dictator? I wouldn't worry to much, Trump can't even keep a viable staff around for any length of time.
edit on 1-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
"Trump is against 2 Amendment"

Leftists join NRA in protest.

Hahaha

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Mr. Trump also flatly insisted that legislation should raise the minimum age for buying rifles to 21 from 18 — an idea the N.R.A. and many Republicans fiercely oppose.

I guess that means they will have to raise the age to 21 for anyone joining the military. I wonder how the MIC will deal with that?

As far as I know, you do not have to purchase a gun to join the military. You receive access to your weapon after extensive training, certification and indoctrination.

No changes necessary.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hey guys, maybe Trump IS "The Last President" after all....

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So.........................................
Does he want to get impeached and/or lose the next election over endorsing policy in complete contradiction to the Constitution of the United States?

Because that's how you get impeached and/or lose the next election.

I figured it would happen sooner or later. I had no problem with Bush, until we found out he was a blood thirsty bastard like his dad was. I had no problem with Obama until the healthcare act BS and the drone program (among other things). Lastly, I was fine with Trump until he decided Circumventing constitutional Rights was a good idea to rally behind.

I don't even know what to say anymore..... David Hoggs and Trump - Gun salespersons of the year.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Trump supporters don't have their talking points from Sanders or FOX news yet.

Y'all voted for him, y'all did this.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

My bad.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join