It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Trump Announces 2020 Run - Names Brad Parscale As Campaign Manager

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

That'd be best. That way when they finally give up trying to find something to pin on Trump, you can sit back and say you never said they would.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Blaming? Lol.
He's not going to be running.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Blaming? Lol.

Yeah right.

Trump haters just handed him his defense IF he ever sees a court.

See election rigging is a first amendment right.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Blaming? Lol.

You're right, things will be so great by then he'll probably just win by default.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I guess this would only be a shock to truly deluded people who thought Russian collusion was a real thing.
edit on 27/2/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I never count chickens before they hatch. My point here is that the goalposts are always moved when Trump once again defies whatever tries to take him down. Remember in Oct 2016 when Obama said Hillary was by far the most qualified candidate in the history of the U.S.? Even more qualified than Obama himself he said. Now Trump only won because he went up against the only candidate that was so shoddy anyone could have won against her. If this country remains on this current path, there's not a doubt in my mind that Trump will win reelection unless a democrat comes along with the same plan Trump has. I don't see that happening, do you? The democrats don't even have a message yet. And if they do, maybe you can tell me what it is? What is you all's platform for 2018?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

This. Cash grab. Trump has a lot of legal fees and more on the way.
Send him all your cash Cult 45! Send him all your savings, Jesus will provide!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

aethertek is that you?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I guess this would only be a shock to truly deluded people who thought Russian collusion was a real thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

You must live in upsidedown world! Where up is down, facts don't matter and Obama and Hillary will be cell mates for life! Life has some big disappointments ahead for you...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
As Trump's dementia continues, in 2020 he will need to be spoon fed covfefe and have his diapers changed from time to time.

Look at his speech patterns now from even 5 years ago....different man, believe me, it's sad, verry very sad!....people tell me!
Constant repetition and confusion. Look in his eyes...Deer in the headlight!
edit on 27-2-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

I never count chickens before they hatch.

You seem to be telling me that he is a shoe in for winning the 2020 election.

My point here is that the goalposts are always moved when Trump once again defies whatever tries to take him down. Remember in Oct 2016 when Obama said Hillary was by far the most qualified candidate in the history of the U.S.? Even more qualified than Obama himself he said.

Yeah. No #. It's all you guys got these days. Just keep beating the story of how Trump won the election down anyone who doesn't like Trump's throats. That way you don't have to discuss current events and how they may be playing into Trump's chances. He did it once therefore that means he'll do it every other time!

Now Trump only won because he went up against the only candidate that was so shoddy anyone could have won against her. If this country remains on this current path, there's not a doubt in my mind that Trump will win reelection unless a democrat comes along with the same plan Trump has. I don't see that happening, do you? The democrats don't even have a message yet. And if they do, maybe you can tell me what it is? What is you all's platform for 2018?

Blah blah blah. Again there are elections coming up in November of this year. You may want to check to see how Republicans have been fairing in special elections up until today. It isn't looking good for them.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Drudge Report is the ones telling everyone that the political world is "stunned" (it's stunned btw, not shocked; you should actually read the OP). So are you saying that Drudge Report believes the Russian collusion thing now?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Every move he makes is the newest worst move of many worst moves, but other than being opinionated, you can't even tell us the first bad move Trump made.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

He never would have won without Russia's help. We all know that.

Tell me again what Russia did, please. Facebook bots that didn't change one single vote?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

He's almost there. Have you seen his body language lately? If he hugged himself any tighter he'd break in half. He's very scared and very worried . He knows what he did and he knows Mueller does too.

No, you must see something I don't. Trump looks very confident every time I see him.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

It's funny how y'all make fun of Hilary's age while ignoring that Trump is 1 year older than her.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Trump don't run around faking injuries.

edit on 27-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join