It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Trump Announces 2020 Run - Names Brad Parscale As Campaign Manager

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Rasmussen? Seriously?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Yep Russian sleeper agents circa 1978 - they have morphed into propaganda bots - be very afraid

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

What is their platform?

A steaming pile of doggie doo.

Been running on it since their party was created by slave owners.

America was created by slave owners.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Keep telling yourself that. It's the current conspiracy line coming from the whitehouse which makes it totally suspect from top to bottom. There's no credibility with this admin so it doesn't matter what they say.

CTR MSM lol you got the bullet points right. Too bad there's no substance.

Bullet points? I don’t have bullet points. Hell if anything conservative leaning voters are currently being censored on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc by claiming were “Russian bots”. Only the left have the MSM pointing out talking points for them. I hope you continue pushing your fake news because people like you are alienating the more sane part of your base voters and Trump will gladly accept them as new voters. Btw I used to be on the same side as you but they already pushed me away.

So good luck going down the rabbit hole supporting the Democratic Party at all costs. I hope both parties crash and burn and more candidates like Trump start running. The Dems are gonna need all the voters they can keep. They have no platform, their fundraising is at an all time low, their leadership is alienating the rest of the elected Dems. The illegals in Cali just protested at Nancy Pelosi’s speech over the weekend because of the lefts non action on pretty much everything and are tired of being used as a negotiating chip for the left.

Another thing is minorities are doing better under Trumps presidency than they have in a very long time or ever. Once this realization kicks in full effect it could cause complete disarray in the Democratic Party since it’s really all they have to fall back on to get elected these days. The Dems have already shown they hate us white males anyways so they can hang that vote up. I feel it takes an extra level of stupid to continue to defend the left at all costs like you do on a day to day basis here. You remind me of my father in law, stuck in his ways and only believes what reaffirms his beliefs.
edit on 28-2-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What is their platform?

Every country was created by slave owners. There are still slave owners to this day, just not in the U.S.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

He never would have won without Russia's help. We all know that.

Maybe the Clinton camp should not have marched out illegal immigrants on stage and called for outright gun bans at their national convention.

But hey blame Russia for putting up a snip candidate with a snip platform.

They bailed on God too.

Maybe they should start praying for forgiveness?

Funny, hillary never blamed God in her book.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

a reply to: introvert

Since he never stopped campaigning or holding rallies lol. He's running against Hillary right?

My guess, he'll run against Corey Booker. He'll be polished and packaged as Obama 2.0.

...And Booker will lose.

I hope not. I don't think Booker is a winning candidate nor Kamela harris, nor that Kennedy kid. We need better candidates not repackaged, corporate candidates that offer more of the same.

The only chance of a grassroots candidate getting the Democratic nomination in 2020 would be if an assload of TPTB are outta the picture.

Here's to that ever happening!

Wouldn't be surprised if the Super Delegates have already been allocated and any opposition to the chosen candidate would have to win near every state to make it to the convention in the driver's seat. The Democrats have already admitted that they rig their primaries and it's legitimate for them to do it. Quite how anyone would donate to them is a mystery.

Govt unions give them $100+ million.

Supreme Court could cripple public unions in run-up to 2018 midterms

The plaintiff challenges the fees that government unions collect from nonmembers to cover collective bargaining costs.

The case, Janus v. AFSCME, challenges the money that public unions representing teachers, firefighters, nurses and other government employees collect from non-members to cover their share of collective bargaining costs. Democratic candidates and causes rely on these unions for more than $100 million in contributions every election cycle, and for armies of workers dispatched to staff phone banks and canvass neighborhoods across the country.

www.politico.com...

I think the SC will cripple their party.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I think the stunning part is how early he's announced it...

I think he'll win in a landslide... the media are full of crap! Trumps got the people behind him

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I think you missed the point of my post. No one alive today was around when the Democratic or Republican parties were created, much like no one alive today was around when America was founded. If slave owners from hundreds of years ago define the Democratic party then slave owners define America in the same way. Not a very logical argument.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I think you missed the point of my post. No one alive today was around when the Democratic or Republican parties were created, much like no one alive today was around when America was founded. If slave owners from hundreds of years ago define the Democratic party then slave owners define America in the same way. Not a very logical argument.

Maybe I did miss the point of your post since all it read was "America was created by slave owners." If so, my bad!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I wouldn't count on her not hacking that lung up just yet. Just seen her on the news giving a speech where she was coughing up a storm and could hardly get the words out between the coughs

edit on 28-2-2018 by muzzelfuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

What is their platform?

Every country was created by slave owners. There are still slave owners to this day, just not in the U.S.
Because you are not in chainsor fenced in you have your freedom? What is debt? Can you feel the walls closing in?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
President for life pls

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
the campaign that never ends.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join