It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Born In The USA Bandana Now Hat

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
The Mandela effect that is really bothering me right now is Picard and his crystal. I don't remember it at all. And it's in more than 70 episodes.

I find the crystal quite significant of a relationshipal pattern in changes.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So, not quite on topic but here's an uneventful Mandela related anecdote for you...

I'm not really an ME believer but in an old thread, one of the pop-culture references that changed was "Interview with THE Vampire" to "A Vampire.

I just happened to be very positive it was "THE" from my experiences of talking about the title, so I Googled it.

It came up as "A Vampire" in all the search results. I was like, What the chuck is going on!? I must have slipped dimensions.

Upon deeper inspection, the link title said "A Vampire" but the article preview said "THE". If I followed to the linked page, it said "A" again.

Now I'm really slippin'. I'm thinking crazy stuff and getting paranoid. I might be stuck in between dimensions and I don't think my insurance covers that.

Time passes and I'm adjusting to my new reality where nothing is really real. I'm not sure if Luke is Vader's father or even who won the Pepsi Challenge?

Then, I read this thread and I'm just about to get on here proclaiming my faith in all things Mandela but I figured I'd Google the title one more time.

Sho'nuff, everything was back to normal. All references are to "THE" and a search for "A" only brings up "THE". Or something like that. All I know is, it's good to be home!

Disclaimer: Some or all of the facts and or opinions presented might or might not seem altered depending upon which dimension or dimensions the reader currently resides in. Individual results may vary. Someone please think of the children.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: uwascallywabbit

I like the analogy of two drops of water merging.. but if one drop was colored blue and the other red, why is the single merged drop blue only? There's a little red here and there, but I guess - wait, there's a lot that's still the same so that would make up the 'red slack'.

We may never find out the cause - but I have a feeling we will.

Like another poster said - the changes seem significant, almost more purposeful than natural.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

I've watched more of the original Star Trek than the next generation.

Check this out..

The whole Enterprise crew now has "gold bracelets" sewn on their uniforms. They've always been there, but they're new to me. Watch some of the old episodes on youtube - the bracelets stand out like a sore thumb.

Full size files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
In my reality it was banana not a bandana in his back pocket.

OH and Prancing in the park was one of his best hits.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Yes, I've had far too many personal experiences with this phenomenon now to even let the naysayers in the peanut gallery have any effect on me anymore. Shortly I'll be posting a topic about logo changes and themes that we see happening with them.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

Hello from the peanut gallery.

Logos do change, you know?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

Right on, I'll keep an eye out for it!

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Ok Pearj, I am MindBlown, again, from this Mandella effect! I definitely remember it being a red bandana hanging outta his back pocket! Some odd texts down from Your OP there is a short video posted by DD2029 that I just watched that blew Me away! It brought back to mind all the Berenstein Bears books we had bought for Our kids a long time ago that had Berenstein, not the stain spelling on them. When I went and dug out a couple of those books a while back, the spelling had changed on them to berenstAIN!! I am still freaked about that. How that hell is this happening?
It was EI back than because I remember asking My wife, how is this pronounced, Stine like Frankenstein, or stain? I would not have had to ask if it was spelled ain, as that is self explanetory... It was BerenStein!!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
The Mandela effect that is really bothering me right now is Picard and his crystal. I don't remember it at all. And it's in more than 70 episodes.

ive been watching star trek tng on tv now several times never see a crystal. I wonder if were being shown different dimensions in different ways via our tech and through natural construct. On my earlier post i hadnt thought of this.
edit on 12-4-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Hey! I was just reviewing some of my old threads...

Is that the Black Lodge insignia in your avitar image?

Oh my gosh... I went to find an image to give you the secret signal for the Bookhouse Boys - and it's gone.

WTF!?

Wow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join