It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Florida school shooting has given rise to a sick conspiracy theory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: KingIcarus
Hate to be a party pooper again, but earpieces are frequently used in live broadcasts so the interviewee can hear what's being asked in real time.

You've probably noticed that live musicians often have earpieces for the exact same reason.

That's pretty much what I said but a certain thickhead can't understand this simple concept.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
When kids from a tragedy are paraded out in front, in an obvious attempt to abrogate a constitutionally protected right on the ridiculous premise that murderers respect the law, all sorts of questions are going to be asked. The leftists anti-American, anti-gun crowd is quite well known for standing behind the 'children' to promote whatever disgusting agenda that they may have, so it makes perfect sense to consider every possible scenario.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: butcherguy

Just because the kids have some notes, or have rehearsed a few lines, doesn't mean it's all fake for crying out loud. Ever heard of nerves? They are on national, nay INTERNATIONAL television and they are young. ANYONE would be nervous doing that in front of the whole world, it does not surprise me in the least that they have practiced some parts so they don't bugger it up on live television or in front of an audience.

The earpieces are most likely to help them remember their words if they freeze up from nerves, and also probably to communicate when they are camera or not. I see guests on tv all the time that they wire up with an earpiece.

But go ahead with your sick theory that it's all crisis actors or some other nonsense you lot have come up with in your demented heads.

So, are you aware that you are claiming it is good that the kids are reading from scripts?
Does that not imply it is all scripted? Those are just big circles you are spinning

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

It implies no such thing. That is all in your head because you WANT to believe it.

TV guests ALWAYS have earpieces so they can be told when they are on camera or not etc. Also, being nervous kids on international TV it's hardly surprising that they had written stuff down so they wouldn't forget it or freeze up from nerves during the TV interviews.

It's such a simple concept that it beggars belief that people would choose to claim that the kids are somehow "crisis actors" and that its all "scripted". It is a disgrace perpetrated by people desperate to silence these kids over the issue of gun control by making it about something else.

I have zero respect for the people pushing these disgusting theories. They are no better than the dog poo I scraped off my shoes this morning.

edit on 23/2/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

My god your depravity knows no bounds does it?

Sick. Absolutely sick.

You act like he is the one who is using childrens deaths for political fodder. Anyone using this for political ideals are sick in the head. That means you!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

It implies no such thing. That is all in your head because you WANT to believe it.

TV guests ALWAYS have earpieces so they can be told when they are on camera or not etc. Also, being nervous kids on international TV it's hardly surprising that they had written stuff down so they wouldn't forget it or freeze up from nerves during the TV interviews.

It's such a simple concept that it beggars belief that people would choose to claim that the kids are somehow "crisis actors" and that its all "scripted". It is a disgrace perpetrated by people desperate to silence these kids over the issue of gun control by making it about something else.

I have zero respect for the people pushing these disgusting theories. They are no better than the dog poo I scraped off my shoes this morning.

You are a very sick and demented sort!
Anyone who uses "children" for political gain is sick as they get!
You cannot in any way PROJECT this sickness just by transference.

It is obvious what you are doing.
You are very sick!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

When this Hogg kid was interviewing kids during the shooting under extreme duress. Were Hogg and the other kids reading from scripts? Did they use earpieces at that time?
Btw, Hogg states in those interviews the date and the time? Did he read the date and time from a script? Or hear it from an earpiece?
I am asking?
And can you tell me the date and time Hogg declared as the time of the shooting?
I am asking?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

You act like he is the one who is using childrens deaths for political fodder. Anyone using this for political ideals are sick in the head. That means you!

Please explain to me how a bunch of kids advocating for gun reform so they don't have to risk getting shot to death just for attending school is "political fodder" or "ideals".

You lot will sink to new lows to further your agenda of being able to keep your penis extensions won't you?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Please explain to me how a bunch of kids advocating for gun reform so they don't have to risk getting shot to death just for attending school is "political fodder" or "ideals".

You lot will sink to new lows to further your agenda of being able to keep your penis extensions won't you?

I am talking about you. Certainly you cannot now say I am the one disrespecting the kids. What about all the kids that survived it that are progun?
It doesn't matter to YOU because it does not fit YOUR ideals.
It is you that is pushing an agenda that hides behind the banner "children"

You see, we need more guns to save more children. If you disagree you hate children.
And less cowards with guns. Did you see the video of the school cop hiding during the shooting?
I believe we need laws to stop cowards from having those jobs. That means anyone like you.
Hey, how about laws where all leftist cowards cannot ever have jobs with guns charged with protecting children??
So lets disarm all leftist cowards that use children for political fodder? Especially so we can deter them from ever becoming a cowering armed guard assigned to protect children. Until then it is up to the rest of us to cowboy up and do what is right in protecting the cowards and the children

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You have questions for me? Before you answered my questions for YOU? Why is that? Circles?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I am talking about you. Certainly you cannot now say I am the one disrespecting the kids.

Funnily enough I was talking about you too.

What about all the kids that survived it that are progun?

Are there any? I certainly haven't seen any. Point out who these phantom kids are that are "progun". Go on.....name them....

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The hero student, Colton Haab? Unlike that coward leftist school cop who was video'd hiding during the shooting?

You have not heard about this student hero survivor?
How can that be? Where are you getting your news for this? CNN?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

coward leftist school cop

LOL. Way to make stuff up to suit your agenda. Do you have some proof that he was a "lefty"? No? Didn't think so.

It's a perfect example of how everything you have typed is complete nonsense.

Thankyou for completely proving my point!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The hero student, Colton Haab?

So the rest of the kids aren't heroes? LOLOL. Again, proving my point.

Colton Haab: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: airowineSailorcat
I am starting to believe that David Hogg was the actual shooter.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

LOL. Way to make stuff up to suit your agenda. Do you have some proof that he was a "lefty"? No? Didn't think so.

uduhh, we know he was a lefty because he had a gun and was afraid to help the kids.
I had to explain that?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingIcarus
Hate to be a party pooper again, but earpieces are frequently used in live broadcasts so the interviewee can hear what's being asked in real time.

You've probably noticed that live musicians often have earpieces for the exact same reason.

That's pretty much what I said but a certain thickhead can't understand this simple concept.
That isn't what you said.
It isn't even 'pretty much' what you said.
This wasn't a musician at a concert, this was an on the scene interview of eyewitnesses.
Pay attention to those sorts of interviews. On the street interviews don't have the witnesses wearing earpieces.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

uduhh, we know he was a lefty because he had a gun and was afraid to help the kids.
I had to explain that?

That is probably the single worst usage of logic I have seen in many a year. You didn't just butcher logic, you stuck it in a mincing machine at 5000000000rpm.

Congratulations on having sunk to a whole new low.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Mate that's EXACTLY what I said and meant. The fact you have read something entirely different to what I typed only serves to prove you are reading what you WANT to believe and the truth be damned.

edit on 23/2/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join