It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Florida school shooting has given rise to a sick conspiracy theory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: CaptainBeno

18 was the amount of deaths by firearms on school premises, not necessarily school shootings. Some of those were suicides in the parking lot at night and other anomalies...

That being said, one is to many, just putting that out there.

This.
How have you gotten no stars for pointing out the truth?

Shill thread

edit on 21-2-2018 by fictitious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

This cannot be considered unexpected though, because of how administrations of the recent past have lied so much and misrepresented the truth on a number of scandals where people died because of government involvement in real conspiracy against citizens, (Fast and Furious for one example).

Once they lie and cheat the public, no one will trust them again, and think up this stuff when bad things happen.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Why is every one of these evil news story about somone connected to:

Loner orphans
Loner millionaires
Military
Ex military
FBI
CIA
Defense contractor
Emergency drills
Weapons testing
Etc
Etc

Is 66% of the country actually fed employees or what?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Has anyone else seen the video of the student giving an interview in a closet during the most recent school shooting? It is claimed the interview took place during the event and the time is stated as being 9a.m. Yet the official timeline says no shooting occurred until 2.21p.m. If you have seen this video can you link it please as I can't do that where I am.

The student interviewer is also reported by some sources to be one David Hogg who never went to Parkland School and whose Father is an FBI Agent.
edit on 21-2-2018 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2018 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Well folks, it didn't take long huh? Either I have been hiding under a rock or I just haven't heard a thing about this, but this is next level! and the great thing is.............Trump believes it......how convenient! Perfect!

A SICKENING conspiracy theory on the Florida school shooting is going viral, and even Donald Trump Jr appears to believe it.

IN CASE you needed further proof the internet is one giant cesspool, conspiracy theorists are now claiming the Florida school shooting survivors are being paid to lie about their experiences. As survivors from last week’s Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre front the media calling for stronger gun control measures, internet trolls have suggested they’re actually “crisis actors” hired by the FBI and Democratic Party elites to destabilise the Trump administration. Despite how insane it sounds, these theories have been promoted by the likes of Facebook, YouTube and members of Donald Trump’s own family.

Now, we have all heard of paid actors in events so tragic that defies our imagination, but this? Children??

I call BS of the highest order.

News.com.au

I get the impresson that you know something I dont. Could you please advise what eveidence exists that indicates that its ALL BS?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is a minor conspiracy compared to the big one about the U.S. government being behind the 9-11 attacks.

8:46:40: Flight 11 crashes into the north face of the North Tower
9:03:00: Flight 175 crashes into the south face of the South Tower

militarybases.com...

www.washingtontimes.com...

so 7 air force bases with planes that can reach 1800mph, with a response time of 90 seconds for a plane to be in the air from the first warning of danger, and a distance of around 250 miles

Yeah man! there's no conspiracy here, none at all, none whatsoever, no the military do not have a plane that can cover the distance in 10 minutes.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Florida shooting survivor: CNN gave me 'scripted question' for town hall, quashed question on armed guards

A survivor from the Florida high school massacre said in an interview that CNN rejected his proposal to discuss armed guards in schools and instead handed him a "scripted" question to ask during Wednesday night's town hall on gun rights

I'm sure he is not the only one. Some of the kids I have seen interviewed seem well rehearsed. Even one kid interviewed over the phone sounded exactly like she was reading from a script.

I don't think the event itself was fake at all. But there are opportunists taking advantage - no doubt about it.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
A local high school near me had an incident with a student wearing a ski mask posting on social media that he was the 'next school shooter'.

Interestingly enough, the student was investigated by local police, state police and the FBI before the day was over.

Now, everyone might think.... of course they would investigate after what just happened in Florida.

But we also have had school shootings in the past.... so why did the FBI just happen to drop the ball when they were alerted to the student shooter in Florida after being specifically alerted about him twice?

Now we have a student giving an interview where he seems to be reading lines and doing a poor jib if it.

Nothing fishy here.... go on about your business.

(post by odzeandennz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

edit on 2/22/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

I shouldn't but cant stop myself...

Assuming they have planes sitting on alert that are fully loaded and ready to go, with pilots sitting in the cockpit then maybe they can get airborne in 90 seconds other wise everything you just said is wrong.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Anderson Cooper is working directly for the Lizards.

he probably doesn't even have humans speaking to him through his earpiece.

Lizards tell him what to do.

they're launching their attack on the 1st amendment. Be ready people.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I'm aware some people never want a potential crisis go to waste and want to use the latest shooting to push for change.

I would if I could restrict guns for those under 21. I'd also raise the voting age to 21. I'd make an exception for those joining the military giving them full adult rights even the right to drink with a military ID. For kids to have guns under 21, parents would have to get an annual license or permit stating their kids were not taking any pyschriatric drugs in the last year and not showing any violent behavior threatening to shoot or cut people including themselves. No semi automatics if under 21. The drinking age is 21 and society seems to think that is ok.

I think the real issue is allowing violent people threatening others and on pyschriatric drugs to take the drugs while also having access to massive firepower. The left wants to ban everything starting with certain types of guns and the right fights back by opposing everything. I want gun rights for all adults not taking drugs claiming they want to go shoot a bunch of people. I would allow like a better background check process with an improved database to reduce the chances of mass shootings with people buying weapons that are already illegal for them but records were not transmitted or updated in one system or another in enough time. With the church shootings the suspect would have been barred from buying guns if the Air Force database had been shared or updated with the gun background check. The shooter was barred from having guns per a 1996 law.

The Batman movie shooter was taking pyschriatric drugs. I believe the latest school shooter was as well. If I'm prescribed such drugs and post online that I want to go shoot a bunch of innocent people, I think that should remove my right to go buy semi automatic weapons until at least a mental evaluation can be done. However these changes may require an amendment and I doubt that will happen as long as the left is constantly trying to outlaw almost all guns or constantly appears to want to ban guns. I'm not sure about raising the age to be considered an adult. I'm ok with a requirement to be 21 to buy certain things though.

Just my two cents. I'm not running for president or any office.
The Charleston shooter was able to buy a gun because of a record keeping error and a delay in databases getting updated with the background check. Sounds like this process needs improvement or extra time to update records. No law stops everyone. However if we don't have laws, why bother with speed limits? We could let everyone choose to drive 100 mph even in school zones if they want to. Most responsible people will not. The left acts like no one should have a car because cars kill people with their guns kill people attitude. Some 19 year old kid comes along and mows people down and everyone acts like we can't do anything.

This is just my opinion.
It wouldn't surprise me if certain people with an agenda to remove gun rights from everyone were using every means possible, every major shooting to push their agenda. I've heard some people say, never let a crisis go to waste.
If they were really concerned about stopping a means of dying, they should stop driving cars and try to ban all cars as well. With this reasoning, cars and trucks kill tens of thousands of people every year. For some odd reason, I don't hear them claiming that cars should be banned. Instead most people seem ok with restricting people from driving if on drugs and impaired.
edit on 22/2/18 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

Gin

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Guess they are just happy to be alive.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Milton William Cooper, former United States Naval Intelligence Briefing Team member, had this to say back in his 1991 book titled 'Beyond a Pale Horse' (I highly recommend to any conspiracy theorist);

The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment.

The planned/false-flag school shooting theory/idea goes back a fair bit.

The book is available to read on the internet archive.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Is it really much of a stretch? There is legislation written and signed by Obama making such a conspiracy completely valid.

NDAA Legalizes The Use Of Propaganda On The US Public : MSM Works for DeepState.
“Identifying current and emerging trends in… information obtained from print, broadcast, online and social media, support for third-party outlets such as think tanks, political parties, and nongovernmental organizations… and the use of covert or clandestine special operators and agents to influence targeted populations and governments…”
— §1259C, b4

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
here is a link with a video of the yearbook from the school in Florida where the shooting happened www.tmz.com... you can CLEARLY see the Picture of David Hogg......I will check out your Other claim about the time discrepency

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Has anyone else seen the video of the student giving an interview in a closet during the most recent school shooting? It is claimed the interview took place during the event and the time is stated as being 9a.m. Yet the official timeline says no shooting occurred until 2.21p.m. If you have seen this video can you link it please as I can't do that where I am.

The student interviewer is also reported by some sources to be one David Hogg who never went to Parkland School and whose Father is an FBI Agent.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but there's some obvious nonsense being spouted in this thread. I'm UK based, and don't give a damn what Americans want to do with their guns, but let's get a few things straight.

1. Crisis Actors - specifically the meme on the first page. No-one has ever denied that crisis actors are a real thing. They're used across most of the world for emergency services to practise crisis situations. They're given realistic wounds to aid the identification of specific injuries and train operators to use correct extraction techniques. There is no credible evidence at all to suggest that 'crisis actors' are engaged in any wider, ongoing conspiracy beyond the brief of simulating a training situation.

2. 'Scripted' interviews - these kids are clearly pi$%ed about this incident and have decided together to speak out about it. They probably have agreed a general 'line' to follow and are keeping to it, unsurprising given kids get shot up all the time and the only thing people care about is whether their guns are threatened. If they've actually scripted it, it's probably to make sure their point is consistent and accurately communicated. That's just plain sense in the situation.

3. Psychiatric medications - SSRI type medications are routinely prescribed throughout the first and second world. SSRI type meds are no different in the US to anywhere else because they are specific chemical formulas, yet these kinds of shootings only happen with any regularity in America. If SSRI use is overrepresented in shooters, it's because the people more likely to shoot are the same people more likely to present with conditions that could be appropriately treated with such medications - plus, mental healthcare in the US is terrible compared to most first world nations.

Like I say, it's up to you what you think about gun laws - but I'd suggest that a lot of the conspiracy straw grabbing about events like this is boiling down to people realising deep down that perhaps having largely unrestricted access to firearms might be the actual reason behind this kind of crap. Just my opinion, of course.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join