It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House refuses to reveal immigration status of Melania's parents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

And this is verified how? By the unmitigated fantasizing of Vox and NYDailyNews.

You have nothing but the guesswork of priggish journalists, and as is usually the case, not a single original thought.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I mean, i get the "gotcha" moment here....but what he is doing isn't illegal. He is using the immigration system as it is legally defined currently....and he is somehow derided for it?

Again...I don't expect Sessions to give a speech in CO demanding a crackdown on Marijuana and then go to his hotel to pull bongs with friends.

Lost ya'll mind, i tell ya'.

I think that every time I see conservatives formerly purporting to have a moral foundation defending this dumpster fire of lies, corruption and hypocracy.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You would know. I've never seen you question anything positive about Trump, no matter how flimsy.

90% of reporting on Trump is negative. When I find a positive story on Trump I’ll let you know.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

You have nothing but the guesswork of priggish journalists, and as is usually the case, not a single original thought.

Got me there less. The meaning of words and logic is unoriginal.

I give you props for the creative ways in which you interpret reality to serve your purpose.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

I mean, i get the "gotcha" moment here....but what he is doing isn't illegal. He is using the immigration system as it is legally defined currently....and he is somehow derided for it?

Again...I don't expect Sessions to give a speech in CO demanding a crackdown on Marijuana and then go to his hotel to pull bongs with friends.

Are you comparing someone violating federal law with someone who is following the law? If so, its a terrible comparison and you should stop making it.

I think that every time I see conservatives formerly purporting to have a moral foundation defending this dumpster fire of lies, corruption and hypocracy.

I do the same from time to time, whenever someone tries to defend the indefensible (like the drone strike king he has become). Has nothing to do with the fact that the man is obeying the law, a law which many folks seem to completely ignore, and he somehow catches flak over it.

This is an independant moderate who didn't vote for Trump telling you this....its ridiculous, and only makes me want to defend someone I don't really like that much.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Evidence free OP, and the people blindly believing it, on the next ATS.

What evidence are you missing?

The immigration status of Melania’s Parents.

He's missing nothing. It's another stupid attempt to get something against the president.

Liberal crap.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I give you props for the creative ways in which you interpret reality to serve your purpose.

No I’m saying your copy/paste mentality is unoriginal. Getting Vox and NYDaily news to do the thinking isn’t much original, is it?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I don't care about their immigration status.
I just can't believe that FOREIGNERS are taking AMERICAN JOBS right UNDER THE PRESIDENTS NOSE!

Can't they find some American people to watch his kids.
Unbelievable.
MAGA my foot!

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

This is an independant moderate who didn't vote for Trump telling you this....its ridiculous, and only makes me want to defend someone I don't really like that much.

Tex...95% percent of your posts around here are precisely defending Trump and teams actions.

You might do it with an aw-shucks, I am just a moderate giving an opinion, flavor.
But it is what it is.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

No I’m saying your copy/paste mentality is unoriginal. Getting Vox and NYDaily news to do the thinking isn’t much original, is it?

You mean supporting my argument with actual quotes from the WH?

That seems a desperate avenue of attack. Deriding me for supporting arguments with links and quotes?

edit on 15-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
She's probably an illegal.

I'm kidding of course,

You might be kidding, but there are other people who think that Melania is an illegal.

Acording to US law, anyone obtaining US citizenship by providing false and misleading information on their application, would have their citizenship revoked.

And Melania was working illegally in the US, when she came in on a visitor's visa. Something that she did not declare, although it can be proved from the photo shoots in magazines published around the time involved that she was working illegally. Of course, The Donald would have covered this up for her, but it also gives Donald a "hold" over Melania, since he could threaten her to reveal this info to the US immigration, and have her deported if he wanted. So, Melania has to do whatever Donald says.

So, considering the fact that she's illegal, she can't even sponsor her parents to immigrate.

edit on 15-2-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Not sure what you are getting at.

None of which confirm your specious accusations.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
No immigration status and no tax returns. Those who don't like it need to find a better candidate than Hillary next time. MUCH BETTER.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'll be waiting for the next brain dead Trump attack thread.

Yeah, they're coming fast and furious, now...

wait a minute... I hope not F & F again...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
I don't care about their immigration status.
I just can't believe that FOREIGNERS are taking AMERICAN JOBS right UNDER THE PRESIDENTS NOSE!

Can't they find some American people to watch his kids.
Unbelievable.
MAGA my foot!

Then this recent news might make your head explode

3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.

“America First” doesn’t seem to apply to the president’s own businesses.

www.vox.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You would know. I've never seen you question anything positive about Trump, no matter how flimsy.

90% of reporting on Trump is negative. When I find a positive story on Trump I’ll let you know.

Got any evidence to back that claim up?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Not sure what you are getting at.

None of which confirm your specious accusations.

I always know when you started riffing on the thesaurus you are retreating from logic.

When asked what the Visa the parents were here on, the statement from the WH very much affirms everyone's assumption.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Must be a slow news day.

Looks like they are following the law, so what gives?

I googled specific searches of Trump trying to get rid of this visa and got zilch. I however did find a great many articles on reform for these programs.

Are journalists insinuating that the parents of the First Lady should not be allowed to immigrate, or use programs that are available to everyone else?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
No immigration status and no tax returns. Those who don't like it need to find a better candidate than Hillary next time. MUCH BETTER.

???

No one needs to find a better candidate than Hillary? They just need to find a better candidate than Trump.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

How sad, the typical response from trump followers, "I should care why" again the Hypocrisy among them is unbelievable.

They cant see simply put, Its okay for trumps Inlaws, but hey, if its the average legal citizen of the United States, you will be screwed. Now I am sure, if any of them were in this situation, they would see it for what it really is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join