It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Hunt for the Red October was about stealing classified technologies.

Status 6?

That would explain the US reluctance to help in the search effort.

Also Russia and the UK seem overly interested in finding an Argentinian vessel.

Nice to see The UK and Argentina cooperating for a change.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Generally, I really hate tooting my own horn as it is considered bad form but since others are sharing, I figure it is safe for me to as well.

Not that long ago, I ran across all of my early school report cards that my parents had kept and when going back and reading the teachers comments, the phrases, "extremely bright," and "but does not apply himself," or variations thereof were seen a multitude of times. In looking at my grades, however, one would think that I were a mediocre (at best) student.

I don't recall if I was ever told what my IQ is, but there are other means of measuring such things.

Our standardized tests (California Achievement Test - CAT) were different than they are today and can actually still be found online and measure much more thoroughly a student's aptitude in various areas, such as math, reading comprehension, science, social studies, etc.

I always placed in the top 2nd or 3rd percentile range nationwide and generally in the top 1st percentile range for our district in multiple categories. Overall I am likely in the top 4th or 5th percentile range nationwide and so am considered an outlier, like many of you here.

During elementary school, somewhere between 2nd & 4th grades I would estimate, I and perhaps a half dozen other students were taken from regular classes 3 times a week and brought together in various places. Often times we would be asked to do things like acrobatics and other similar physical exercises such as balancing on a plank of wood on a cylinder parallel with our feet or upon a square plank on an inverted pyramid (a single point) whilst also being asked math problems or to read a passage and then answer questions about the content of what was just read.

All of these subjects were at a much more advanced level than was currently being taught in our respective classes.

These sessions were overseen by the coaches and there were also others whom I don't recall as being employed by the school district and I am not sure if we were ever told with whom they were affiliated only that they were there to, "observe and record our progress."

Throughout my subsequent years in school, I was occasionally taken from my class and given similar tests without the physical exertion, again much more advanced than what I was doing in my classes. I never was placed in the gifted program because my grades were so 'low' other than my exam scores, which were all well in to the upper 90s. Comments from my teachers and vice principals echoing the 'extremely bright,' and, 'why don't you apply yourself,' continued throughout the remainder of the time I spent in the public school system.

I was 1.5 credits short of being able to graduate and so instead of going back for one semester for a half day, I went and took the GED test and finished in ab an hour and a half when we were allotted 4 hours to complete the exam. Later I found out from the administrator that no one had ever finished as quickly and scored as highly as I had.

I imagine if I had ever seriously pursued higher education, it is entirely possible I may have been headhunted by any number of agencies and or organizations but perhaps not due to my inherent cynicism.

I've known that news was a manipulation tool from a very early age thanks to my dad and have been able to see through such chicanery as if it were highlighted in neon and so would not make a very good drone. Again, probably like many of you here.

Anyways, apologies if this bit of digital vanity offends. It is not very often I discuss myself in such a light and I feel as though this audience is more receptive than most.

Keep up the great work everyone!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Millions

Doesn't that just burn you? They're openly giving pedophiles a free pass because it will too scandalous to investigate them.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: dashen

Where'd that janky picture from?

The "Exercise Cobra Gold 2018" emblem is very interesting.

Do you see what I see?

Big ol' Q?

...and the cobra might say something in Arabic.
edit on 16-2-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Common thread talented but lazy?

Lazy?

Lazy....

Unmotivated

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

If only they knew then what has been learned since:

There are clever, diligent, stupid, and lazy officers. Usually two characteristics are combined.

So the groups are set as follows:

clever and diligent
stupid and lazy
clever and lazy
stupid and diligent

Most surprising to me, however, was that those who are both clever and lazy are apparently quite good to have around:

Anyone who is both clever and lazy is qualified for the highest leadership duties, because he possesses the intellectual clarity and the composure necessary for difficult decisions.

What it means to be clever and lazy

Laziness seems like a terrible trait to have, but according to these two military leaders, it depends on what other traits it's paired with. In particular, whether someone is both lazy and clever.

How can that be good for us, and why do such people make excellent leaders?

As you saw in the quote above, von Hammerstein-Equord believed people who are clever and lazy are good at making difficult decisions. This comes from their desire to make everything simpler and easier, while having the mental clarity to find clever ways to do so.

Clever, lazy people often have the following characteristics which make them good leaders:

they avoid "busywork," such as pointless meetings
they delegate to others to get things done
they focus on the essentials required to move forward, rather than being distracted by unnecessary extras.

The result is that as leaders, these people can be more efficient and productive than they would be in a more routine, low-level position.

Business Insider

Back in the 70's and 80's though, this type of thinking was nary to be found.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Popping in quickly this morning to comment on this particular Q drop.

Feb 15 2018 00:08:41
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 276796
Watch the water.
Q

The Oscars are Sun. Mar. 4th.

One of the top contenders for Best Picture is "The Shape of Water". Here is a brief synopsis of that film:

In 1962, janitor Elisa Esposito works at a classified government laboratory that tests new technology to help defeat the Soviet Union during the Cold War. Isolated and lonely, the mute Elisa finds her life changing forever when she uncovers the truth about the facility's most unusual and top-secret project.
oscar.go.com...

~~~just sayin' ...look for multiple meanings....it is not the first time a movie has been referenced cryptically.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Oh?

The shape of Water?

Whose birthday was the Bud Knight on his way to?

Dilley Dilley?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Also, if you haven't read the link Q gave yesterday about the senate committee hearing on MKUltra, it is a MUST READ. Read it when you have time to do as Q said..."read very carefully".

Don't think for one second that something similar has not been going on in one of the secret deep state columns.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Apocalypse code

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It's a really sweet movie. Highly recommend.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
School, since Carn/Rock creation was never about education. The main surface purpose was to fill slots in corporate systems. If army guys are needed, then in an area of the country they give kids no hope, no education at all, then recruit them as soldiers. Another area needs steel workers, so give them enough education to work the mill. Of course every area needs criminals and thugs. Labor and Statistics will let anyone who cares know what "they need" and one can see schooling reflecting the needs of the corporate controllers. Various groups lurked and hunted in certain areas based on testing results as I recall.

When you let the state educate your children you can expect the state to do what is in the best interest of the the state.

If you ask any person on the street, they will say, to a man, "I hated school". Yet, remarkably, it is still there just as it has been, complete with guards, gates, bells, corporate food and yard time and work release to home at night.

Weirdly in my pursuit of my understanding of myself, nothing I was forced to sit through in school came into play but I do know the capital's of the 50 states.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I remember it was expressed as THIS:
[0000]

To me, with four digits...this represents 'Zero Hour' in military speak.

It also can mean a reset.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm sure he probably was a recruiter. That's how they approach children quite often, if they see something different about them.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Breaking: Mueller has indicted 13 Russians.

www.cnbc.com... -in-special-counsel-robert-muellers-probe.html

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: dashen

Where'd that janky picture from?

The "Exercise Cobra Gold 2018" emblem is very interesting.

Do you see what I see?

Big ol' Q?

...and the cobra might say something in Arabic.

COBRA GOLD started 3 days ago.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
Just wanted to throw this out there.
How many people are taking pain meds.
How many of thise people are unknowingly dependant on them.
What would happen if big pharma flat out cut off supply for any opiate drug/painkiller.
Everyone would go into wdrawl and have no energy, cares, no seratonin....
Do you think that could be one way to disable a chunk of the populace?

Chemical withdrawal only lasts for a week or so.

Once that abates, the haze is lifted. They don't want the haze lifted, because that's another method of mass control that's slipped through their fingers. No...I seriously doubt they would remove one of their favorite forms of mind control voluntarily.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
Apocalypse code

More like the Despair Code.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

But with words and phrases and only a few numbers.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: neomaximus10
Just wanted to throw this out there.
How many people are taking pain meds.
How many of thise people are unknowingly dependant on them.
What would happen if big pharma flat out cut off supply for any opiate drug/painkiller.
Everyone would go into wdrawl and have no energy, cares, no seratonin....
Do you think that could be one way to disable a chunk of the populace?

Chemical withdrawal only lasts for a week or so.

Once that abates, the haze is lifted. They don't want the haze lifted, because that's another method of mass control that's slipped through their fingers. No...I seriously doubt they would remove one of their favorite forms of mind control voluntarily.

I am 100% against big pharma and believe that pain killers are evil. HOWEVER, I, alongside many others, live in constant pain from issues they can't/won't resolve medically. And personally, yes I have tried natural remedies, etc. The pain I live in every day would make someone want to kill themselves for having no hope for a normal existence and no, I am not exaggerating. I am not here to debate the necessity for pain control and how people with conditions are treated, but I am agreeing with you that it is used to control and keep people dumbed down. Just bare in mind that some of us have no choice and to take them off the market would certainly result in suicides or other desparate measures. I am afraid for people with real conditions, it's a no win situation

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join