It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and the Technology - An Occult Perspective

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

in 1710 within the foundations of the cathedral of Notre-Dame de Paris, they discovered the Pillar of the boatman. The only known place where the name Cernunnos occurs. It’s funny because my earliest childhood memory is as a 3year old saying goodbye to 3 “beings” that all wore a type of horned headdress. That was a long time ago and my memory of that day is somewhat blurred. I was 3 after all. 

Cernunnos under notre dame, doesn't surprise me. They were always good at putting churches in sacred places and subduing the local gods.

I must confess I am actually part of a Egregore. but it’s certainly not Judeo-Christian. in origin. Well that’s not technically true as some of the folk I work with do have interests in Judeo/Christian matters. If they operate Judeo/Christian “Think tanks - ie Egregores” I’ve no idea but it wouldn’t surprise me! In fact, scrap that I've just been told that there are - so there's the answer to that one 

Well at least you understand your withon an egregore. Your ahead if a lot of folk.

If people understood that an egregore can be an infinite closed space that can exist next to another infinate closed space there would be a lot less fighting in this world.

Islam and catholicsm are both infinate worlds in a way. Just different and separate from each other.

You know it pisses me off because in Judeo-Christian belief Dragons and folk like my daughter are portrayed as Devils and Demons.Yet In Irish history, they are Light and protectors in the secrets of creation. If I were to ever get my hands on the folk (Angels) that wrote that Judeo-Christian #e, well I wouldn't be happy 

That's they way things go when an egregore has designs on conquering the whole world.

Draco, so I've heard.

Ireland vs Australia then . . . . . ; )

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ireland V Australia - thats a bet I'd happily make!
In the meantime we spoke about Telepathy, here's something one of the lads in the "office" wrote about in relation to resolving the issue that the "Tower of Babel" caused
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I don't think I need to tell you why they are starting with Sign?

edit on 22-2-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Humanity versus the beast was the usual message

(wry smile)

I wonder if there is an insight to humanity's origins in what you said there Specimen.

Asura vs Deva in the Vedas.

The Asuras have the feeling for me of sentient organic based technology and the Devas feel like machine sentiences.

The Devas especially, act like an occupation force in the landscape and the little nature-spirits are frightened of the Devas.

The Asuras in comparison are more organic machines in a broad sense.

And the dragons seem both or hybrid machine/organic/nature-spirit.

The waters are murky in tracking their origins.

If modern humanity is a hybrid technology of the past it would make sense that a philosophy would adapt their "mythology" to gloss over certain things. Like buddism not presenting some of the vedic thought in its own.

"Progress" . . . .

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Ireland V Australia - thats a bet I'd happily make!

. . . we'll see who get's there first ; )

In the meantime we spoke about Telepathy, here's something one of the lads in the "office" wrote about in relation to resolving the issue that the "Tower of Babel" caused

The "office" - ah hah. Appropriate never the less.

Universal language. hmmm. Your going to upset the young woman who lives behind my house. She literally goes weak at the knees when she hears Gaelic. I have seen it, she becomes rather unladylike. Your going to upset her terribly : )

I hope it is a second language simply because spoken language is so wonderful to listen to. I love to listen to Japanese, can sit there for hours listening to monologues by my favorite anime seiyuu (voice actress).

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Specimen and DpatC,

A dragon is a very Elemental Being.

They are born and they die.

From a spark of life they come.

Sparks are also created in a nuclear detonation.

These sparks breath in the fires of uranium as cows graze upon the grass.

They grow.

If one were to gather the lives born of of the fires of uranium through the ages and engineer a being that breathes these fires.

Then the world may grow cool again and Nature may return.

Why not?

I think I'll target Fukushima.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Its tough to say what both sides are, let alone if any of the world's mythology has any coherency with Ufos.
Which I do beleive it has when it come to sightings of these things the way some myths are depicted. Like the pictures I posted, imo I do think it depicting the same thing, just different cultures and ages .

Most of my sightings usually involve a ball of light, solid or gooey in some way or the other, where it could look like one of the Faeries from the Legend of Zelda minus the wings and the size.

Or even the celestial dragons, in the east where as they are depicted as holding a pearl or an orb, representing the world.

It is odd of Buddhism to have adapted the sky beast myths, where as today, Buddhism is renowned for it focus.

I beleive we talked about Asuras being more like hardware where as the devas are the soft judging by their tier in the wheel of life. Thing is in some myths, there is no difference at all, others, just as different as bird to snake is...even if it the same mother.

Like you said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
edit on 23-2-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

It's certainly a mystery like you say Specimen, and like yourself I do feel the coherency is there between UFOs and the mythology.

The Orbs and Elementals especially, from what I can understand. Orbs seem, at this point in study, to be artificial Elemental spirits. They both have very similar talents. That is presuming true natural elementals exist.

Not all Orbs of course, because all I have to go on is the deceased Dalnegorsk Orb/UFO.

Dvuzhilny proposed that it was "an automatic scout probe" of alien origin and rejected the alternative hypothesis that it could have been a natural plasmoid. This hypothesis was proposed by a candidate of geological - mineralogical science, V.N. Salnikov. It was summarized by Yuri Rylkin -- a physicist with the Tomsk Poltechnical Institute -- in a paper presented at the International UFO Congress in Frankfut in October of 1989. "The Dalnegorsk object," wrote Rylkin, "represents a plasma formation on the base of electromagnetical structure -- called 'plasmoid' -- whose trajectory passed over geological breaking and parallel to high - voltage electrotransmission line. It is supposed that this plasmoid absorbed selectively some chemical elements -- for example, the noble and rare metals.

The deceased Dalnegorsk Orb said " I do that" while I was reading the above. In particular the last few lines.

. . . . . . It is supposed that this plasmoid absorbed selectively some chemical elements -- for example, the noble and rare metals.

That's from Vlawde's thread Found a story about recovered UFO debris

The deceased Dalnegorsk Orb was a programmed artificial sentience over a non-sentient layer of energy(?)/physical(??) "hardware". I'm not entirely certain how to describe, thus the quotes and question marks.

The deceased Dalnegorsk Orb sentience says it builds the " shell" around itself. That's "cloaking". But here there is an aspect of purpose that is more then simply being seen. Mining using a transmutation ability is my educated guess.

"Her" control layer, the "people" who built her, and whom she likens to "leaders" and "government" are not far away, they still talk. I don't know if the "control layer" has a connection with any of the great philosophies or the gods within.

My only contact via the deceased Dalnegorsk Orb with the control layer was a mutual agreement of my leaving living Orbs alone and in return I get the deceased ones.

I'm guessing that Orbs, light spheres "plasma balls" etc. might have this quality/ability to build around themselves in common.

edit on 23-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typos and clarity

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Thing is, which element? There been 118 since the usual alchemical 4 or 5 elements which is usually associated with elementals or their animations like spirits or golems per say.

Like the Ifrit from the middle East, an infernal like being that can swim. Talk about an oxy moron eh.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I'm no wiser then you are the Specimen. I know they are there, but they are very difficult to "feel". I know fire spirits via undoing some pre-Arabian magic.

Dragons seem to work in a similar way which is why I say they are very elemental. Which isme comparing to nnature-beings.

You know, to "make a dragon" is one way to put it, to "make an Orb" is another way to put the same thing in a practical sense.

It is just a matter of having the spark and the software to program it with. Plus the expertise available.

And a solution to fukushima is something I have been searching for since it happened. Japan did not deserve that.

edit on 23-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Typo

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

All this talk of dragons and all I can think of is the The "libation vase of Gudea" with the dragon Mushussu!

edit on 27-2-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Yeah same subject though the "double helix" depicts the forces rather then the causative agent.

Like drawing a stick across the surface of a pind and only seeing the disturbance in the water (and not the stick).

The doings of Elemental Spirits are difficult to fathom.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join