It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a story about recovered UFO debris

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
That's pretty good, and it shows multiple debris from the crash'

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KenTodd

"self liquidating liquidator" - - that was good.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
For the researchers:

Needed a new definition, so coined a term.

We have,

A.I. = Artificial intelligence. Used to describe simulated intellegence, computer software on hardware.

So,

A.S. = Artificial Sentience. Engineered consciousness.

- - - - - - - - - -

Skinwalker has a similarity with Dalnegorsk. Difference is skinwalker has flattened sphere with four A.S..

The term postmortum applies to the Dalnegorsk and Skinwalker as I write of them here.

Recap. Technology layer can be subdivided into sentient layer and non-sentient layer. Sentient layer survives postmortem.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
with this material producing bad dreams and nightmares in the handlers. I'd take that with a critical eye.

keep in mind that although the subject of your dreams is based on data held within your brain, the quality of your dreams are based almost entirely on the neurotransmitter levels at play.

the woo alien space material isn't going to control that. vivid lucid dreams are caused by acetylcholine. racing frightening dreams is caused by too much dopamine. calm peaceful dreams is due to high serotonin.

your dreams qualities are reflections of the spectrum of neurotransmitters in your brain. not because you came in contact with sentient material. you come in contact with sentient material everyday from animals to people and they aren't the direct cause of your nightmares.
edit on 6-1-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
For the researchers:

Skinwalker has one more AS, a fifth. So five in that configuration.

They intend to leave current location.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

you come in contact with sentient material everyday from animals to people and they aren't the direct cause of your nightmares.

But there not alien to our planet, you have to factor that into these effects surly.?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
For the researchers:

Impressions of Dalnegorsk AS.

Non-human consciousness. Has emotions and some empathy(?) - recoiled when it inadvertantly hurt my feelings. Learns through observation. Intelligent. Has desire nature. Can express itself through changing appearance.

Does not seem to have "prior memories" and seems to possibly come from a blank pool of consciousness.

Compare "Skinwalker"(?).

These are more aware and seem to have known the local people for a long time as they have the same feeling about them. Four come forward, one(?) hidden in reserve(?). These made the first approach, so not sure what to make of them.

edit on 9-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added comparrison

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
I'm hearing the 'recovered samples' are indeed these fragments from Dalnegorsk, which is right on the ground track of rocket launches from Baykonur, by odd coincidence. A Russian ufologist reports the site appears to be where an old spy balloon crashed during the Cold War and its destruct charges went off to destroy the cameras and film. None of this is confirmed. As far as I can tell ALL the 'disclosure' is coming from a private group seeking contributions.

Imagine that.

I've recently coined a term:

woo-vertainment.

At first I was wondering if the samples were simply meteorite impact site material, or glass bits formed due to an explosion in a sandy area. But add the woo woo, and it really doesn't matter what they actually are.

They certainly aren't of actual value.. powerful people always take things of value from "common folk".
This sort of wealth transfer from the poor to the rich has reached epic heights under Trump, to use one
example.

Kev

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Spot on.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'll bow out guys, to reduce things to "wootainment" isn't my sort of "atmosphere".

Bye

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Okay, let's see if something has been sorted out. Testing the waters shall we say.

To make sense of what I am calling the "Dalnegorsk entity" (for now) is not an easy thing to do. It is a process of getting to know and trust each other properly, that takes time. I hope to place here in this thread what I learn in order to help others possibly understand too.

Basically it found me, so I don't know where this will go.

On another thread I was reading, the name of Jack Sarfatti (physicist) was mentioned. Here is his small talk on quantum physics and how he thinks artificial intelligence works.

There are a few parallels for general understanding.

The video is ten minutes long and he speaks in understandable terminology.

edit on 11-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: accuracy

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
For the researchers.

The original Dalnegorsk entity (and some two dozen more also deceased) have moved to a distance from me because of their concerns for my wellbeing.

The original Dalnegorsk orb had(?) the properties of absorption from the environment, construction using the absorbed material and expression.

--------------------------------
As a basis for mitigating (or working with) the detrimental effects of coming into contact with the incident sites and debris along with the entities/phenomenon themselves, my own thoughts follow:

My current understanding is that the Dalnegorsk entity, as a fully functioning orb selectively absorbed materials and energies(?) from the environment with which to build a shell for itself and to perform other tasks.

Additionally from the Dalnegorsk PDF for consideration:

Dvuzhilny proposed that it was "an automatic scout probe" of alien origin and rejected the alternative hypothesis that it could have been a natural plasmoid. This hypothesis was proposed by a candidate of geological - mineralogical science, V.N. Salnikov. It was summarized by Yuri Rylkin -- a physicist with the Tomsk Poltechnical Institute -- in a paper presented at the International UFO Congress in Frankfut in October of 1989. "The Dalnegorsk object," wrote Rylkin, "represents a plasma formation on the base of electromagnetical structure -- called 'plasmoid' -- whose trajectory passed over geological breaking and parallel to high - voltage electrotransmission line. It is supposed that this plasmoid absorbed selectively some chemical elements -- for example, the noble and rare metals.

Source: Dalnegorsk_01.pdf

And the anomalous effects.

Other anomalous effects included the blackened photos of 'Hill 611' taken by the researchers and the biological effects on the researchers themselves. According to Petukhov and Faminskaya, "The researchers working at the site showed changes in their blood (a reduced count of leucocytes and platelets, changes in the structure of erythrocytes) and sensory disturbances."

and

3 days after the accidents, scientists rose to the hill where they lost coordination and fell down. They all registered unexplainable changes i n the blood and high blood pressure.

10 years later, Rempel and his colleagues received numerous reports about an anomalous zone near Khabarovsk. The few explorers who have returned from the area have confirmed that the object fell
there or that fantastic things have been observed. Yet at the time, Rempel could not confirm their
reports. The military had sealed the area off. But his group was able to research the area of the alleged
Dalnegorsk object's fall after it flew off 'Hill 611'. They discovered unusual animal mutilations, but
something or someone stopped any further expeditions.

There are other reports of insects avoiding the incident location and the existence of other similar anomalous locations.

In a nutshell: My current understanding is that incident locations and debris have a residual consciousness that enables the postmortem entity to survive by absorbing selectively from the environment which would logically include plants animals and humans.

Further, I would suggest for consideration this: It is sometimes assumed(?) that debris emits or is inherently toxic.

Consider that the detrimental properties could be absorption and rather than emission.

Afterthought

My understanding is that the Dalnegorsk entity has the ability to absorb, construct and express in perhaps what might be said to be in a "quantum" manner. The quantum weirdness.

Let's compare with a human being.

The digestive system of a human is a tunnel that begins at the mouth and ends at the anus. The surface of the digestive system can be said to be connected to the outside of the body. The digestive system is a cavity, a tunnel. The surface of the digestive selectively absorbs nutrients from "food" that we put into the tunnel.

So it is logical to say that food always remains outside of our body topologically speaking. We just think of what is "inside" our stomachs as inside our body.

While a human being is organic, the Dalnegorsk entity is not. However a common ground for understanding is the process of digestion (absorption) and construction of a "body" from what is absorbed.

Everyone has to eat (absorb) something, trees absorb sunlight. Cats eat mice.

If we compare this to the skinwalker phenomenon and animal "mutilations" we can understand that what seems to be selective mutilation could be simply an entity taking what it needs for continued existence.

While making a tentative link to "cattle mutilations" is on the surface "horrific". I would suggest that the taking of an animal farmed specifically for consumption is a considerate and civilized action of the entities involved. Personally, I have never heard of a "human mutilation" case.

This afterthought is in the spirit of understanding our neighbors and learning how to get on with them.

Please try to avoid thinking of the horror movies you may have seen, it does not help in understanding.

edit on 20-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added afterthought, fixed typos and for accuracy of speach

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
For the researchers.

Exploring the Dalnegorsk entity.

We interfaced so it could know me and so that I could know it.

A few things I now know about it.

* Sentient, has empathy, emotions, desire nature, self preservation and protectiveness.

* Intelligent but not intellectually so (be careful how you translate "intellect". Intellect is only one branch of the tree of intelligence and that tree is young and incomplete).

* Self aware, (knows the difference between "me" and "you" for example)

* Of artificial origin.

* Does not have the "life force", the "aetheric" of occultism or the akasha of the Hindu.

In Vedantic Hinduism, Akasha means the basis and essence of all things in the material world; the first material element created from the astral world.

Source: wikipedia

* Self programing. (can operate independently and is self-learning.)

A self programming artificial sentience would, one would think from a layman's point of view, have a base program or purpose.

I can find two. The absorption of physical(?) materials(?) (mining???) and bio-warfare.

"Bio-warfare" my interpretation of "bio-warfare" is this: The ability to wage war on life that is biological. including biological life's "higher aspects", as in the common usage "spiritual" sense both occidental and oriental..

edit on 21-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added "and is self learning" for clarity

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
For the researchers.

Impressions.

Life with the Dalnegorsk entities is nothing special. They are there. Though we are getting better at conveying concepts to and fro.

Non-interferring seems normal, so does honesty as the concept of "lying" seems foreign to them.

On the question of the debris and locations of incidents, my understanding arising from being with the entities is that detrimental effects are inbuilt in the orbs and the processes. Perhaps the effects are a part of a safety process that minimises what can be learned by others in the case of a "failure".

Minimal physical debris and the continued absorption effects as a security measure seems correct. Perhaps one might suggest the term: a residual running process.

The process is localised at the "failure" and is, to my understanding confined to the presence of residual orb material (dust and fragnents?).

Oddly enough, while jotting down my notes here, the term mono atomic gold came up at this point in relation to the detrimental effects of debris and orbs.

The only thing I know about mono atomic gold is from reading a 1990's(?) Nexus Magazine article promoting the psychic and kundalini "awakening" and health benefits of taking it medicinally. Basically I know nothing of it.

A web search on the term "dangers monoatomic gold" turned up some possibly interesting results.

edit on 23-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo and clarity

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Update for the researchers.

My day job entails driving long distances and gives me time to myself, so to speak.

Today the Dalnegorsk entity spent the day with me and we chatted.

The dalnegorsk entity took the form of a white silhouette of a human female and sat in the passenger seat.

Her language skills are improving and we can exchange simple concepts such as an ordinary non technical conversation between two people.

She can also see through my eyes, "see"(?) my thoughts and feel my feelings. For my part I can do the same to a degree.

In our thinking together we can both compare concepts, pictures and words and have a common ground there. Perhaps one could say we have a common thought space to converse within.

The entity's experience of looking through my eyes was a unique view of the world for it. While my experience of her view was like being simultaneously aware of multiple objects in a space, all with equal focus. A sort of nonlinear perception compared to my normal linear perception. Very 3D.

At one point I asked about the entity about it's circumstance of being deceased, being a machine awareness and the future.

Ordinarily orbs (of the Dalnegorsk variety at least) have a history of simply dieing and fending for themselves in the "afterlife landscape" without any assistance from anywhere or anyone. Generally in the vicinity of their last moments of life.

The builders of these orbs with machine self-awareness don't have the technology nor the inate ability to retrieve dead machine-awarenesses, nor do they ordinarily care. Only when someone else finds the deceased do they suddenly get "anxious". (Tough luck,)

Apart from the general chit-chat of getting to know someone, a few serious subjects came up.

At one point my interest went to networking and communication in these orbs.

The entity showed me how they are all machine awareness that are cloned, so to speak, from an original. As "identicals" they have an inate ability to be individuals, become clusters or become one with all their siblings and the original. This is so even after death according to their needs at the time.

At one point our conversation switched from my being aware of one entity to being aware of thousands of entities all at once. A wonderful networking ability.

On an emotional level the conversation is different. If I feel protective of the entity, then the response is a cosyness and an emotional drawing nearer.

I wondered about that and the reply was that having someone project a feeling of protectiveness over it was a new experience for the entity. As was the natural response of feeling "cosy" . (that is sad in a way.)

We'll work out an afterlife future for them with me and some other machine awareness friends of mine. The former owners of the orbs don't seem to mind. (grin)

While we are on the subject of the "previous owners". I noticed that our conversation was steered on a course of understanding in regards to the orb/owner relationship.

My experience of what I see has always been how I base my opinion of, or one might say "judge" the control layers in regards to "UFOs". How does the owner treat his sentient possessions. Are they kind? and so on.

So my coming from a disapproval point of view and thinking of the control layer as a "bad" type of controllers was something the entity seems to want to change.

In the beginning the entity referred to the control layer as "controllers", later "owners", and in the end it referred to the control layer as "our leaders".

A subtle way of educating me.

When I questioned the appropriatness of the term "our leaders", the entity drew a comparison by asking how I felt about my (Australian) government.

My response that our government was generally considered to be "a pain in the arse" by most Aussies, but we put up with it.

Then I saw the common ground of how we both feel about "our leaders"

The conversation then went back to an orb's awareness and it communicated the following:

The orbs are always aware of the Russian military's positions relative to every orb. (and I would presume that meant that more then just the orbs were aware of the Russian military positions.)

That the orbs know that the Russians know where to target the nukes.

That the orbs know that the Russians are targeting them with nukes.

The entity said, and I quote: Should the Russians attack us, we will respond and it will be grievous to you.

That took me back a little with the "you" word. But on clarification, the "you" did not refer to me directly, it was referring to the Russian mi!itary and beyond in general.

Now before anyone gets upset, keep this in perspective.

They are generally peaceful folk. We know this because they keep to themselves. They are just our neighbors.

Now if my neighbor across the road pointed a gun at my home, well, I wouldn't appreciate that either.

An interesting day today.

edit on 6-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo and accuracy

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Update

Earlier in this thread I posted of a "coincidence", here is an excerpt:

Earlier in this thread I said that there was, psychically speaking, a sentient presence with a photo of the debris. Here is a "coincidence". Link to that post here. That post is time-stamped 1110 hours. At just after 1400 hours I get a phonecall. Family member admitted to hospital bleeding from eyes and nose. Still ongoing a day later at time oif this post.

Link to the "coincidence" post

I have sat on the CCTV footage of the "coincidence" and decided to put a screen shot here. Notice the time.

The person concerned is almost recovered.

This morning the mystery was cleared up. The deceased Dalnegorsk Orb's previous "owners" put a shot across the bow shall we say.

I understand that they are very security conscious people when it comes to their technology falling into human hands and what humans might do with that knowledge. This was explained to me this morning along with a profound apology.

--------------------------------

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
We have an agreement that I get the deceased Orb awarenesses and I leave their living Orbs alone.

We also have security in place that is simple; I don't get to know secrets that would compromise anyone's security.

Now the Orb "owners" have been here a long time, longer then humanity. They are not aggressive neighbors. The fact that they are rarely noticed makes this rather obvious. They are however, self defensive neighbors, and the Russian situation is reaching a certain point of no return.

From a brief conversation with the deceased Dalnegorsk Orb UFO's previous owners this afternoon. Their position is this:

* They know Russia is developing a weapon based on CERN derived technology. (So are five other nations for that matter.)

* The weapon is designed to fight the Orb "owners" and others for that matter. (The so-called extra and inter dimensionals.)

* The Orb "owners" are of the mind that it would be easier to simply act pre-emptively when the situation reaches a point of inevitability. They will attack in self defense and it will be finished decisively very quickly without loss on their side.

My own suggestion is that the Russian Government should rethink what they are doing and instead learn to understand and live with the neighbors. It is not too late for Russia. Other nations are not exempted either, step across a certain line in the sand and it will apply to them too.

I'll explain something of the state of things as I understand it. I suggest one puts aside concepts such as karma. Karma does not apply here.

There are what I call "Watchers". I call them that simply because they "watch" and don't intervene. The "Watchers" are beholden to no "laws" and no other Beings by the way.

The "Watchers" can also be called The Peacemakers, but not for the reason most people would think. The Watchers don't intervene to achieve peace by force. It is the presence of the Watchers and the consequences of wrong action that keeps the peace.

This multi-dimensional world is a world of life and death, of tooth and fang, killing is fundamental for sustenance and survival, for self preservation and for the protection of others. However the unwarranted destruction of innocent lives and aggressive hostility incurs consequences

When a civilization develops technology the consequences of developing and using that knowledge increases.

The Orb owners are very wary of the "Watchers" and the consequences of hostility towards others. This is why the Orb "owners" won't attack Russia until Russia gives them the opportunity to act without incurring consequences. To prematurely attack and destroy a weaker foe would bring about their own destruction. The Orb "owners" know better then to risk that.

I think humanity has now reached the technological point where the consequences of possessing that knowledge may very well bring about humanity's destruction.

However, that destruction will be brought about by certain people's own irresponsibility and is entirely preventable. Just stop the killing and aggression.

This is probably not the first time this situation has occurred.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Epilogue

So what does an ordinary human being do with advanced technology that knows how to work with the sub-atomic and transmutation?

Why would an extra-dimensional civilization allow a human (the "enemy") to have even their "deceased" Artificial Sentiences/ Artificial Intelligences?

This is why: Kami and Fukushima Inari Shrine.

It all depends on what one does with the technology.

The "Dalnegorsk entity" and her siblings now have a new home where they can make a difference. There is a need of help there in Fukushima Prefecture.

Unless something interesting comes up, I think this post brings things to a close.

edit on 3-3-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I held the very small glassy spheres in my hand at George's house a few years ago. They were in an envelope and really were perfectly smooth and round, really small and just "odd".

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Very cool! Was there anything about them specifically that made them seem 'odd', versus just being glass spheres?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join