It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria shoots down IAF F16, Israel attacks back!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

www.haaretz.com...

According to the Israeli army, Syrian anti-aircraft missiles targeted an Israeli F-16, prompting the pilots to eject. The plane went down in northern Israel. The two pilots were taken to the hospital in stable condition.

Could we be looking at the start of something bigger? Tensions are hotnright now in the region and I could see things getting out of hand fast!

The Israeli army said Saturday morning that it intercepted an Iranian drone launched from Syria into Israeli territory. In response to the provocation, the IDF attacked Iranian targets in Syria.

Too late!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

given that our versions and Israel s are what will go down in history books, we could be looking at another great accomplishment by the US.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
"Provocation" is a most interesting word considering the 'relations' Israel has been delivering them this entire decade running (hot) now....

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I foresee a nothing
See which one of us can correctly predict the future

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I am 100% on Israel side..
They are just defending themselves against terrorist attacks, and have been doing so for a very long time.
Trump should help Israel expand its borders

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
So ISIS for the most part have been pushed out of Syria and since the war by Proxy failed this is the impact???,.....

Can someone pkease explain in lay terms why Turkey,Israel and every other f#cker is butting in on a once stable country with a democratically elected Government???......

RA

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
They are just defending themselves against terrorist attacks, and have been doing so for a very long time.

Realy?

I think as England is partial responsible for Israel we should rolls up our shirt sleeves and push Israel back from expanding its borders

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I think as England is partial responsible for Israel we should rolls up our shirt sleeves and push Israel back from expanding its borders

Seconded.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
If the drone was in Israeli airspace how the F16 was downed in Syrian territory?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

those mkultra networks hailed intiatly as john titor wasnt debuked his theory. hes said ... hillary becomes president and fuels the ego of isarael and then worldwar 3 breeaks out and us get nuked............

sooo since then they praise trump. but in my opinion hes is fullfilling this "hillarytimeline " also

and you fkers are happy about it and feel bether with saying " ohhh. with hillary we get worldwar3 6 month earlier "

6 month more time to life is it worth breaking a civil/worldwar and threat each other nicely

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

The drone was shot down, followed by an attack on targets in Syria. The drone was supposedly Iranian launched from Syria.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter
i dont think anything will come of this as never have the balls to go to war they just like the drama of been talked about .

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: airowineSailorcat

ummm....

What? I cant make heads or tales of this

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

You think the terrorist attacks would stop if they had larger borders?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

yep
john titor II was debunked recently i think but .. from was his prediction was. i have to google it and link it up maybe what he spechificly.
well trumps foreign policies look not like QUIT a deal

edit on 10-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
So ISIS for the most part have been pushed out of Syria and since the war by Proxy failed this is the impact???,.....

Can someone pkease explain in lay terms why Turkey,Israel and every other f#cker is butting in on a once stable country with a democratically elected Government???......

RA

My understanding is that Saudi Arabia wanted to build a pipeline through Syria and then Ukraine on into Europe to deliver oil and natural gas. That situation has not changed. Russia doesn't want this to happen because they don't want the competition for oil and nat gas sales in Europe.

The oil coalition wants to oust Assad and install a sunni government so that the pipeline isn't under constant threat of terrorist attacks from shia forces.

The US wants Assad out because he's friends with Russia and the US wants to eliminate the Russian seaport in Tarsus. Israel wants to eliminate the Assad government to reduce the power of Hezbollah in the region but they also want some nat gas fields off their coast and they would like to deliver it in the pipeline that SA wants to build through Syria

I think Syria is a victim of location, it's currently the pin in the grenade.

edit on 10-2-2018 by SkeptiSchism because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
www.jpost.com...

Israel warned Syria and Iran Saturday morning that their attempts to escalate the situation in the north will bring the full force of the IDF upon them.

“Iran and Syria are playing with fire,” the army said in a statement.“The IDF acts with determination against the attempt of the Iranian-Syrian attack and the violation of Israeli sovereignty. The IDF is prepared for a variety of scenarios and will continue to act as necessary.”

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wow this could easily escalate into the regional war many have long feared. Hope cooler heads prevail.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I foresee a nothing

Agreed ... it's all for the show.

ad captandum vulgus

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Wow this could easily escalate into the regional war many have long feared. Hope cooler heads prevail.

Why should "cooler heads prevail" ?

This war has been going on for 2000+ years ... these "retarded" people, can't get along .. and now we're importing the desease into our own midst.

Fight it out ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join