It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+76 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Boom. And there it is:

FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

Newly revealed text messages between FBI paramours Peter Strzok and Lisa Page include an exchange about preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing."

Yup. Obama knew EVERYTHING:

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016 about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing." Senate investigators told Fox News this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.

Finally! FINALLY!!! Hillary did nothing alone... No one did anything to protect Hillary unless it also protected Obama... and Hillary was NEVER calling the shots. Obama is at least as guilty as Hillary.

And that's not all. There's a little more insight into Anthony Weiner's laptop. Apparently they were well aware of the Hillary/Huma emails on Weiner's laptop at least a month before Comey told Congress:

The newly uncovered texts reveal a bit more about the timing of the discovery of "hundreds of thousands" of emails on former congressman Anthony Weiner's laptop, ultimately leading to Comey's infamous letter to Congress just days before the 2016 presidential election.

On Sept. 28, 2016 Strzok wrote to Page, "Got called up to Andy's [McCabe] earlier.. hundreds of thousands of emails turned over by Weiner's atty to sdny [Southern District of New York], includes a ton of material from spouse [Huma Abedin]. Sending team up tomorrow to review... this will never end." Senate investigators told Fox News this text message raises questions about when FBI officials learned of emails relevant to the Hillary Clinton email investigation on the laptop belonging to Weiner, the husband to Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

It was a full month later, on Oct. 28, 2016 when Comey informed Congress that, "Due to recent developments," the FBI was reopening its Clinton email investigation.

I have always suspected that Comey informing Congress was a veiled threat to Hillary... that she was balking at something or refusing to cooperate in some way, and this was their way of making clear they could still nail her to the wall if she didn't play their game. But, of course, I have no way of knowing for sure. It's rather petty of me, I know, but I kinda like the thought of Hillary getting her own medicine...

And I really REALLY hope Obama is sweating bullets. Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Tee hee hee!

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
These types of revelations are what the little guys can expect - when the big guys push each other around too hard.

This year of incessant attacks on President Trump is going to be the very end of BHO and his cabinet. I can't wait until they start prosecuting all of Obama's women. People like Lois Lerner and that Kathleen Sebelius.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

The question becomes why Comey was only informed by his investigative team on Oct.  27, if the Clinton emails on Weiner’s laptop were discovered by Sept. 28, at the latest

A very good question. Bueller?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
These types of revelations are what the little guys can expect - when the big guys push each other around too hard.

Yup. No honor or loyalty among these swamp creatures!

This year of incessant attacks on President Trump is going to be the very end of BHO and his cabinet. I can't wait until they start prosecuting all of Obama's women. People like Lois Lerner and that Kathleen Sebelius.

I'm not sure why you would single out the women... not cool.

I want every damn one of those aiders and abetters to face justice.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

this is a pretty big deal

where is any of that trump/rusdia colusion bs? why do we only get bad news from the gormer administration?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

????????????
What cabinet? You are aware that Obama's no longer President aren't you?

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

The question becomes why Comey was only informed by his investigative team on Oct. 27, if the Clinton emails on Weiner’s laptop were discovered by Sept. 28, at the latest

A very good question. Bueller?

That's assuming Comey isn't lying through his teeth about when he was informed. We have good reason to doubt every word that comes from that lying liar's lips.

I find it hard to believe that his agents knew but he didn't... especially given that in the beginning of September (two months prior to when Comey supposedly found out) is when the FBI agents wrote that they were to prepare talking points for Obama who wanted "to know everything." Somehow the emails on the Weiner laptop were forgotten? I don't believe it.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Yeah, I don't see a big deal. The POTUS I am sure has the authority to request to be informed on a situation that could impede the election. I mean really, spin this all you want. I don't see it.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
...is when the FBI agents wrote that they were to prepare talking points for Obama who wanted "to know everything."

I think it really only matters if they have Obama writing that and evidence is produced, otherwise he can say, 'I never said that' or 'it was taken out of context'.

+36 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This whole thing is huge. The conspiracy against Trump from within the intelligence agencies is terrifying deep state stuff.

This also from the article:

The next day, Nov. 14, 2016, Page wrote, “God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin’ national security talk. Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us.

Page’s meaning here is unclear, but Senate investigators say, coupled with Strzok’s Aug. 15 text about an “insurance policy,” further investigation is warranted to find out what actions the two may have taken.

This is TREASON.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

this is a pretty big deal

Yeah, it is! It should be the headline on every newspaper and lead story on every news show in the country.

where is any of that trump/rusdia colusion bs? why do we only get bad news from the gormer administration?

Well, maybe because that's all the former administration was: only bad news for the people!!!

And I don't think this is even the worst of it. By the time the truth comes out, I'll bet we'll be wishing this was the worst of it.
edit on 7-2-2018 by Boadicea because: formatting

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Yeah, I don't see a big deal.

Okay.

The POTUS I am sure has the authority to request to be informed on a situation that could impede the election. I mean really, spin this all you want. I don't see it.

Maybe... but the POTUS does not have the "authority" to use official investigations/agencies/agents to sway an election.

And, of course, given that Obama also used Hillary's private email server -- under a pseudonym -- and those emails have yet to be released to the public, Obama was just as much a "target" of the investigation as Hillary, so naturally Obama would be especially interested in keeping close tabs on said investigation, eh???

I dread to find out what else Obama was up to...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

My thoughts exactly!

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

From the OP link:

On Election Day 2016, Page wrote, "OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING." Strzok replied, "Omg, I am so depressed." Later that month, on Nov. 13, 2016, Page wrote, "I bought all the president's men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate."  

The next day, Nov. 14, 2016, Page wrote, “God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin’ national security talk. Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us.”

Page’s meaning here is unclear, but Senate investigators say, coupled with Strzok’s Aug. 15 text about an “insurance policy,” further investigation is warranted to find out what actions the two may have taken.

It seems apparent that Lisa Page is aware that she is involved in a scandal that is worthy of being compared to Watergate.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
So maybe he HAS lawyered up. I'm sure there is more evidence than this. This looks like more drip, drip, drip of everything becoming public.

Don't hold your breath though. The messiah of leftist everywhere will not go down without the collective falling on their sword to save him and his legacy.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Boadicea
...is when the FBI agents wrote that they were to prepare talking points for Obama who wanted "to know everything."

I think it really only matters if they have Obama writing that and evidence is produced, otherwise he can say, 'I never said that' or 'it was taken out of context'.

You make a good point. I have long suspected that Hillary -- if push ever comes to shove -- will make similar claims about what her campaign people did or what her employees at the Clinton Foundation did...

However, if Obama does make such a claim -- he learned it on the news just like us!!! -- it would sure be interesting to trace it back from the agents... who told them? Who told that person?

In that scenario, Comey would probably be left holding the bag.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I just did a search.
Fox seems to be the only major msm outlet carrying the story.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It seems apparent that Lisa Page is aware that she is involved in a scandal that is worthy of being compared to Watergate.

Yes, I had the same thought when I read that. She threw away an benefit of the doubt about her motives and her methods right there. And she sure seems quite cocky about it all. They both do. But arrogance and a strong sense of "intellectual" superiority marked Obama's entire presidency.

I doubt they're still feeling so cocky, eh?

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Watching people spin this is going to be (almost) better than watching a Chuck Norris/Jackie Chan movie.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
So maybe he HAS lawyered up.

Obama no doubt has plenty of attorneys (Perkins Coie) on retainer. When we find out he's retaining criminal lawyers, we'll know he's worried... and the attorney's specialty would give us some clue to the charges.

But that's assuming Obama doesn't already have a sweet little spot all ready and waiting for him in a non-extradition nation.

I'm sure there is more evidence than this. This looks like more drip, drip, drip of everything becoming public.

Definitely. This is just the beginning.

Don't hold your breath though. The messiah of leftist everywhere will not go down without the collective falling on their sword to save him and his legacy.

I won't hold my breath (that's good advice!), but I will keep my fingers and toes crossed and my rabbits' foot in my pocket... nothing lasts forever, and I'm hoping and praying that includes Obama's political career. Let the truth be known and let the chips fall where they may!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join