It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is The Process For Lobbying For A NEW Forum?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

If Q is making claims like that, without any documentation, that's not a good thing for a Movement.

But you've convinced me it isnt merely a "lets play along with the MSM's game" front.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'll help out since I've already done some of this.

13:35:44 No.150876856 View
_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_
RED1_RED2_
Q

4plebs

Make note of this part, "_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_."

Now look at Trump's tweet a few minutes later:

Happy #SmallBusinessSaturday!

A great day to support your community and America’s JOB creators by shopping locally at a #SmallBiz. #ShopSmall

And

Anonymous ID:KKIreCTB Mon 06 Nov 2017 16:07:57 No.148289594 Report
Quoted By: >>148289712 >>148289784 >>148289972 >>148290002 >>148290020 >>148290722 >>148292036 >>148292787
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

And

Q !ITPb.qbhqo 12/09/17 (Sat) 13:15:53 571cae No.60660>>60666 >>60670 >>60671 >>60674 >>60684 >>60685 >>60689 >>60692 >>60703 >>60705 >>60713 >>60718 >>60730 >>60740 >>60741 >>60742 >>60754 >>60755 >>60779 >>60782 >>60838 >>60868 >>60870 >>60896 >>60906 >>60907

POTUS: 1:37 US Military

Q

There is even a fairly solid indication that Q monitor's this site, IAMTAT posted a request that Q use "ABOVE" "TOP" or "SECRET" in a post, shortly thereafter, Q does indeed use TOP in a post.

Then there is also the reaction on the chans to the Q posts. Q was driven off of 4 and into another site and eventually created a dedicated board for further updates. There were attacks of all kinds on the threads, shill activity was unbelievable. It was a dedicated and obvious effort to slide and or hijack those threads.

If this was all just a HOAX or LARP, then why all of the vitriol and obsessive efforts to drive any and all discussion away from the breadcrumbs that had been provided?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I hope ATS will support creating "THE Q CONTINUUM" forum. Although many of us hoped the "conclusion" to what Q has lead us to would happen quickly , it's clear that it's way more complicated. The Q phenomenon isn't going to be resolved or understood over night.

Because people are processing this information on many level's, ranging from...

1. a fact finding mission based on a scientific model of unemotional logic
2. a historical perspective
3. a spiritual perspective
4. a social and political perspective
5. a legal perspective

And the above can branch out into more focused discussions on all these parts of the puzzle. It would give members a way to contribute and process the information in OP's more focused on their particular strengths and interests. I think the most interesting part of the Q phenomenon is it's ability to take really different types of people and get them to work together.

It would be awesome to have a thread within the forum that complied the best of what people come up with in the more focused OP's covering the vast subject matter in more manageable bites.
TY for your consideration.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

edit on 23-1-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Okay so if its Trump then why not do a damned press conference and get it over with? Why play games with some tiny handful of internet conspiracy theorists? Trump wants to be The Greatest (which that part I'm certain of if anthing), a one hour press conference he'd be the greatest POTUS in the history of the known universe. Hell I'll write it for him.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Its too much to digest. In one sitting.
We've been at it since November and our heads are spinning

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Part of it is what Dashen says, and another part, I think, is that even if president Trump came right out and said this is what's up half the population wouldn't take it as real anyway. You know well how much weight the MSM has in opinion making and so president Trump has enormous intertia to overcome.

Another part of it is that president Trump has to maintain a bit of remove from the 'action' so as not to be seen as adversely affecting legal proceedings. We want the scumbags taken out, no matter what flavor political juice they're selling; you and I know it's all from the same poisonous tree regardless of the packaging. In order to do that in a meaningful way, the full weight of the US legal apparatus has to be brought to bear.

The problem with that is, there is a lot of rot that needs weeding out before anything truly meaningful can be accomplished. Otherwise, if you don't excise all of the bad parts, they will just fester and grow once more.

This is a long game, we are indeed fighting in World Ward III, it's just on the cyber front as opposed to the physical world. We are fighting for hearts and minds.

I see Q as a way to give those of us who are aware a way to coalesce into a unified force and then that can be used to overcome what obstacles have been placed in our way.

It's turning the garbage that the Tavistock institute developed against those who have been using those methods themselves.

Or at least from my perspective.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: FauxMulder

I'm not actually attacking "Q". I havent followed it.

I find it absolutely bizarre that you spend so much time and write so many lenghty and dismissing posts about something you clearly know almost nothing about. Your ignorance is duly noted since you say you haven't even been following Q, and your attempt at dismissing the subject despite your lack of knowledge about it, is also duly noted.

There really is no need for you to keep repeating yourself, it is starting to look like spam.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Lobbying?

Send Springer a couple thousand, invite him to do a speech, pay him more.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: butcherguy

A virgin goat?

Of course, but don't look near my lodge for one.
Calm down there playboy

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Put me down for a yes.
I have a feeling that this topic will be ongoing.
Assuming this is all the real thing, once we start to see results that can no longer be hidden, there's going to be lots of little knots to unpick.
They won't be going down without a fight so there's a need for something to counter each move as it comes.

Sorry to use a chess cliche, but you can't just shoot the king then go and relax with a beer.

I guess we shall see...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I see Q as a way to give those of us who are aware a way to coalesce into a unified force and then that can be used to overcome what obstacles have been placed in our way.

If its a Movement you're after a mysterious internet person isnt' going to be it.

And if its all about Trump then its never going to work / happen. Not unless Trump comes out swinging and takes the lead anyways.

Its only going to work if both left and right get out of the Tunnel Vision reality, get past the divisions everyone has been conned into, and meets in the middle where there IS agreement (although totally unacknowledged ATM).

That is going to take true ACTIVISM, like a decade ago. I dontknow how many ATS regulars these days where tuned in back the but I was all over it then and have been studying social movement the science from then ever since.

A movement is only going to work with a well defined central objective / tight set there of.

And without a Movement nothing is going to change, nobody is going to prison, all this research and debate is a road to nowhere against the System we face, and that system what it has in store for humanity int he next 10-20 years....

Needed is a mass scene like 10 years ago, when the Antiwar and 911 Truth Movements ran in parallel. Which we're no where anywhere near ATM.

Hell half the Trump people in this very site drooling for a two front Iran-NK nuclear war with all the Russia + China trimmings to look forward to. The liberals still arent antiwar again as they're still yet in Obama's warmongerous shadow.

While there's only one central objective that can bridge the gap. That NEEDS to bridge the gap. The Wars of Drugs. That Trump plays at, but is still only playing games with. While doing it at home in the ways that will only maintain the division.

If he called that thing out INSTANTLY he'd have every black vote in the US. The SJW's would have no where to hide in their BS "pro-black" virtue signalling, they'd have to attaboy. Conservatives wouldnt be able to protest much as the whole point is exposing how its made drugs worse, how "we" have been running them all along and now its going to STOP.

If Trump is For Real then why hasnt the called out Hillary Obama etc for being Al Qaeda collaborators?

Where is the purge in the CIA / DIA all the people that have been on the ground with Al Qaeda in Syria, Afghanistan, etc etc, running terror ops and running drugs? It ties right back into the Wars of Drugs.

If he's for real do a press conference. Do 'one' all week long if that's what it takes. Bring in the good analysts with documentation. Name names. F it start a witch hunt.

Everything they've put him thru, unless its all theater that he's a part of... why not???

WHY DIDNT HE A YEAR AGO????

If he's for reals?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

from what we gathered so far Q is not one person at all. it is probably military intelligenge and NSA "Q GROUP" whitehats working in VERY CLOSE concert with El Presidente.
and all these disclosures are partly for "le personal troll army" and partly to flush out the bad actors to let THEM know THEY KNOW

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

What's being proposing is essentially making an "Alex Jones Forum" so we can do threads about all the crazy yet too damn often for real stuff he says, or an "IIB Forum" for the books of data / videos picking The System apart I tabulated and posted over the years, or pick any other activist celebrity / power researcher / established academic...

and then if someone comes in and says they have't read all 1000 of my works WHILE challenging the merits of such an honor / the credibility of some new internet meme of a person getting an entire forum category devoted to them / the worthiness of their content er narrative in defining all that we think about, you'll step up and say:

originally posted by: MostlyReading
I find it absolutely bizarre that you spend so much time and write so many lenghty and dismissing posts about something you clearly know almost nothing about. Your ignorance is duly noted since you say you haven't even been following _________________, and your attempt at dismissing the subject despite your lack of knowledge about it, is also duly noted.

There really is no need for you to keep repeating yourself, it is starting to look like spam.

edit on 23-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Q has very convincingly showed how ALWALEED bin TALAL has groomed BO to be president since before Harvard.
I never remember hearing bout that anywhere

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I say Yes.

Real or not, this is what ATS is about. Heck, people can do debunking threads if they want.

I would welcome anyone digging into it and maybe finding some gotchas that I may have missed.

How could it possibly be a negative for the board?

If it's real, ATS would be looked at historically as a nurturing environment that played a key role in figuring it all out.

If it's fake....Deny Ignorance. ATS did it again.

We're supposed to be about the truth here.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Q's direction towards LOOP Capital was one of the richest areas of research provided in the thread.
It, alone, could've spun off several new threads in the Q forum.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

from what we gathered so far Q is not one person at all. it is probably military intelligenge and NSA "Q GROUP" whitehats working in VERY CLOSE concert with El Presidente.
and all these disclosures are partly for "le personal troll army" and partly to flush out the bad actors to let THEM know THEY KNOW

Okay now thats interesting.

Seriously if there's big revelations coming out, do threads.

We about have at least one thread per day that would fall into the (Disruptive Technological) "Accelerating Change" forum if only they'd make it. A trend that will only accelerate. Cryptocurrencies disrupting the economy even fall into it, and look how hot that scene has been the past couple few.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Well good luck.

They wont do new forum categories anymore is part of why I'm so prickly in here today.

There's entire series I've been putting off for a year over it. People like Soficrow never come around any more over it. She was doing almost a thread a day herself for the missing category I'm bitching about.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
ATS Mods?...Owners?
There appears to be wide support on ATS for a Q forum.
And poor 'IgnoranceIsn'tBliss' has written reams in objection (Let's put him down as a 'NO').

So, have you even seen this request...and are currently considering it?
Or have you already made your decision?

THOUGHTS?

Either way, ATS is my place...and I love it...and those who share it with me.
I'll step back now...and hope you'll look favorably on my suggestion.

-TAT

edit on 23-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join