It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is The Process For Lobbying For A NEW Forum?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Great idea OP it would really help deal with the navigate the massive amount of information on the subject. This is going to bigger than 911.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This thread is not, and never will be, about YOU and YOUR work.

Please try to keep up, or move on.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TomLawless

Well good luck.

They wont do new forum categories anymore is part of why I'm so prickly in here today.

There's entire series I've been putting off for a year over it. People like Soficrow never come around any more over it. She was doing almost a thread a day herself for the missing category I'm bitching about.

I'm sorry to hear about that. I love your stuff.

I really wish you'd really dig into Q. I know you're cynical about it, but I would value your informed opinion on things.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Yes yes yes!

#ReleaseTheForum!

Excellent idea.. Who knows what Truths it may bring..

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Honestly, if 'it' is 'official' I'm more prone not to trust 'it' than about any other scenario.

DOD / CIA / DIA / FBI / DEA / FDA / DARPA / WH / NSA / NRO / Congress / FR / IRS / etc / etc have all but only if anything proven themselves year after year, decade after decade, to be the enemies of We The Little People at home, and especially abroad. And with all the emerging tech front they're battering ramming their way into, they stand as the Ruling Technocrat Elitist's minions of apocalypse, "they're" (the consortium of those institutions) truly are hell bent on becoming the enemies of the human race. Extinction Level Event snip they're trying to build on our dime against us.

Now Trump might be a step in a better direction from the usual facade of BS people usually think about, or rather the usual kind of Corruption Wars of Drugs whatever... MIGHT be. Still a lot left to prove there...

But I caution you all about becoming a cult following of government agents, politicians in general, a POTUS, a political party, corporations, or anyone else for that matter, but especially anything emerging from inside the War Machine.

Idolatry its what we humans do, especially when we tell ourselves we're above 'what humans do'.

Now look back at what happened with "Anonymous". I cant speak to how who that started, and didnt follow it was tuned out but did know it was going on, but WTF by the time I tuned back in the releases coming from that front were clearly 'CIA Darkside Productions'.

And here we have some totally anonymous 'group' again maintaining the undivided attention of an increasing sector of the 'whatever we're supposed to be', and this time we've accepted its 'government', and we're yearning for it...

Dont forget how Fox News co-opted the Tea Party Movement while at the same time Obama's SJW Brigades co-opted the Occupy Movement.

Dont forget how insane Obama people were/are in your eyes for being so insanely self-deluded, especially how quickly they 'accepted him into their hearts' after railing against the same kind of Bush support insanity for so many years. If you think it cant happen to you it probably already did.

These kinds of trends are amongst these "darkest patterns" I scream we must break.

Honestly I dont care if it gets a category or not.

I just twitch over seeing the same patterns repeat, time being wasted, people dying and suffering every day over it all, and it go on with people that had just observed their counterparts before them doing CRITICIZING the same kinds of patterns.

We gotta stop ignoring history to conquer the future....
edit on 23-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Id love to see this happen.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Until then Dashen has done an awesome job of Indexing the first Q thread

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Until then Dashen has done an awesome job of Indexing the first Q thread

He has...and his Q PART 2 thread is rocketing to the top of the ATS thread list tonight.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I think forum would be great.

It might help to get people not necessarily from the US together to connect dots on a global scale. There is definitely more to 'Q' than american politics.
I have only recently found some interesting EU connections, nothing therad worthy yet, but to have an appropriate place to post stuff like that would be good.
It wouldn't muddy the other forums with being all over the place.
This in turn might help keeping some of the thread derailing and mocking at bay..

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I haven't read the rules of the site in a while, but I believe in order to start a new forum some kind of human sacrifice is required. I may be wrong.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
FIVE pages and 48 FLAGS...and NO response from Mods or Owners.

I'll assume this request has been completely ignored.

Nice.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Not enough goats or spatulas man.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Not even a response.
Damned inconsiderate.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Just my 2 cents.

How long will the Q thing last? It could just be a temporary thing. Would it then not be a waste of a new forum if after a few months it all fizzled out? I think the Q threads fit well into the existing forums but that is just my opinion.

What I like is that all of a sudden ATS members have dropped their personal divides and joined together in what seems like a yuge paper trail uniting everyone that is taking part in the thread regardless of their political affiliations. While not everyone holds a hope on the hoped for outcome, I think many members and readers/lurkers are following the thread regardless of the forum. The Front Page is the main thing.
Maximum reach.

Again, this is just my 2 euro cents (worth slightly more than 2 dollar cents, but not much more!)

Keep it up folks!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
if you do a new Q forum you might as well do a St Petersburg Russian troll forum

Q is more than likely Stephen Miller or even some Alt right media person who have been let into the White House media pool by Potus

It is nothing more than a continuation of the dirty tactics Roger Stone deployed in the election to smear the democrats

Better solution would be to find out who Q is, of course hidden identity people have this stupid no doxing rule while they say disgusting things about real people

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Not even a response.
Damned inconsiderate.

Sad days we are living in when a virgin-ish goat dies for naught.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Not even a response.
Damned inconsiderate.

Sad days we are living in when a virgin-ish goat dies for naught.

Truly.
Hillary was my favorite, too.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Excuse you?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join