It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Important Q quote.

Q: PUBLIC is VITAL. RELEASE of INFO VITAL. OUTRAGE. JUSTICE. Can we simply arrest the opposition w/o first exposing the TRUTH? FOLLOW THE LIGHT.

Really study the nature of this Q post. PUBLIC is VITAL. Us. The energy to support the process is vital, they cannot just arrest, the need our energy to support and finish the process for the first time ever.

FOLLOW THE LIGHT. Again, Q making distinct references to our power in this process.

ATS was always about exposing this. This thread IS ATS at its finest.

You make a very salient point. The power of the people has been always just that. It's been alluded to in many movies, V for Vendetta being one of my favourites but many forget it while we go about our over-busy lives trying to make ends meet and living what passes for life these days.

Unfortunately, the redress the government offers for grievances in this day and age will never succeed even if enough people would be willing to mobilise. People have been forced to become too invested into the corrupt system. Money must be earned in order to pay exorbitant taxes, unreasonable bills for necessary utilities and provide financial security for our futures while it is not guaranteed that our pensions will pay out after 40 years of work. Pension funds evaporate, investments implode, banks need bail-outs and all the while our standard of living decreases every day. They keep telling us things will change, some people believe that.

They have the people trapped and the people now have less rights than a corporation or the anticipated profits thereof. Rioting will only invite SWAT teams and other military units. Protesting will only invite agent provocateurs who seek to cause a riot and writing to your congressman will achieve nothing.

The system works just fine and we do not need to destroy it, just replace the people who run it for their own gain. I doubt we will ever succeed in this monumental task but I never stop hoping.

3 letter agencies, national security and secrecy are the enemies of all people everywhere. If everything was above-board and agreed upon, there would be no need for secrecy.

Now, where's them JFK files...?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

People are missed more easily in first world countries than in third world countries but "demand" from the cabal is in first world countries?

This implies secure transit methods are required to deliver the "prey" to the "hunters"?

I'm assuming light aircraft or diplomatic bags would not cover the volume required. Therefore time to investigate key container shipping lines and the 1st/3rd world ports into which they dock?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hmm speaking of strange coincidences. Apac he attack helicopter crashes into a HOUSE next to school – two dead Sorry for the source but the MSM is ignoring this for some reason. Go figure.

The AH-64D chopper was part of the Japanese Self-Defense Force and came down over Kanzaki City in southern Japan.

Pictures showed dark grey smoke rising over the residential area as emergency services rush to the scene.

Defence Minister Itsunori Onodera confirmed the crash and said both crew on boar were "in a state of cardiac and respiratory arrest”.

This language is often used by Japanese officials before deaths are officials confirmed.

No one on the ground or from the nearby school are believed to have been harmed.[/ex]

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Whoa DJT outing CIA assets on Twitter?

Being a late night host requires a level of “intelligence”.

Clearly Jimmy wasn’t talking in the classic sense.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Huge money operations require huge logistical efforts.

Whole towns?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
With all of the people that get suicided, how bad would it be if a white hat squad suicided some of these people that make Hitler look like a nice guy?

We wouldn't hear about it.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: CynConcepts

blackforest provided scientists with a platform to study global climate change, droughts, long-range weather prediction, atmospheric chemistry, and space weather.
Or that is what the public was told it was for .... eta ...did the releasethememo campaigner work ? should we start a campaigner to jailthetraitors ? also Georges latest is tying into this mess and maybe his point should be elevated . Task Force is filing a ethics case against Shiffty

I did find this excerpt from IBM archiving page. These computers analyze a lot of data and IBm is big on creating connections for data storage. Is it possible, Trump may have gained access and control of data via admiral Rogers (NSA)?

Throughout the 1990s, IBM continued to expand and enhance the RS/6000 family with new models offering ever-more speed and number-crunching power, including the RS/6000 SP line of supercomputers. SPs have been used in such tasks as improving weather and climate forecasting, ("Blackforest"), simulating nuclear explosions and defeating World Chess Champions (Deep Blue).

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
“We’re all liberals because we all have clearance.” Is the kind of thin logic they should have seen through.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

With all of the people that get suicided, how bad would it be if a white hat squad suicided some of these people that make Hitler look like a nice guy?

We wouldn't hear the real story, anyway.
But I am okay with that.
I say they should take to old Nike slogan to heart.
Just do it.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
"BLUNT statement.
Q"

Blunt Statement on President Trump's Israel Announcement

www.blunt.senate.gov...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm speaking of strange coincidences. Apac he attack helicopter crashes into a HOUSE next to school – two dead Sorry for the source but the MSM is ignoring this for some reason. Go figure.

The AH-64D chopper was part of the Japanese Self-Defense Force and came down over Kanzaki City in southern Japan.

Pictures showed dark grey smoke rising over the residential area as emergency services rush to the scene.

Defence Minister Itsunori Onodera confirmed the crash and said both crew on boar were "in a state of cardiac and respiratory arrest”.

This language is often used by Japanese officials before deaths are officials confirmed.

No one on the ground or from the nearby school are believed to have been harmed.[/ex]

Wow, Q mentioned APACHE and heart attacks....who lived in the house mmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

We wouldn't hear the real story, anyway.
But I am okay with that.
I say they should take to old Nike slogan to heart.
Just do it.

I'm right there with you.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Important Q quote.

Q: PUBLIC is VITAL. RELEASE of INFO VITAL. OUTRAGE. JUSTICE. Can we simply arrest the opposition w/o first exposing the TRUTH? FOLLOW THE LIGHT.

Really study the nature of this Q post. PUBLIC is VITAL. Us. The energy to support the process is vital, they cannot just arrest, the need our energy to support and finish the process for the first time ever.

FOLLOW THE LIGHT. Again, Q making distinct references to our power in this process.

ATS was always about exposing this. This thread IS ATS at its finest.

You make a very salient point. The power of the people has been always just that. It's been alluded to in many movies, V for Vendetta being one of my favourites but many forget it while we go about our over-busy lives trying to make ends meet and living what passes for life these days.

Unfortunately, the redress the government offers for grievances in this day and age will never succeed even if enough people would be willing to mobilise. People have been forced to become too invested into the corrupt system. Money must be earned in order to pay exorbitant taxes, unreasonable bills for necessary utilities and provide financial security for our futures while it is not guaranteed that our pensions will pay out after 40 years of work. Pension funds evaporate, investments implode, banks need bail-outs and all the while our standard of living decreases every day. They keep telling us things will change, some people believe that.

They have the people trapped and the people now have less rights than a corporation or the anticipated profits thereof. Rioting will only invite SWAT teams and other military units. Protesting will only invite agent provocateurs who seek to cause a riot and writing to your congressman will achieve nothing.

The system works just fine and we do not need to destroy it, just replace the people who run it for their own gain. I doubt we will ever succeed in this monumental task but I never stop hoping.

3 letter agencies, national security and secrecy are the enemies of all people everywhere. If everything was above-board and agreed upon, there would be no need for secrecy.

Now, where's them JFK files...?

This was true in the past to be sure, in fact going back eons. A planetary choice was made with the true election of DJT, a refutation of the dark so to speak. We chose to grind it out, and we are seeing that. As stated many times by me and others, this energy we have created through all Q support fuels the effort, even for the dead asleep - though their comatose state does make it harder. The main issue throughout time is folks didn't know who they were to refute, or what was the real issue. Now, through this process, we discover that a total dingbat Rothschild is a key player, and has a shameless twitter account no less. 100 years ago they stayed quiet, hell 20 years ago they stayed quiet. We've learned that a huge network of people we "thought" were on our side see us as downed cattle.

Fighting is built into the control system. Rebellion is built in. Voting against is built in. Protesting built in. The only thing not built in is unity, unity is something that cannot be denied. "Diversity, Diversity, Immigration, be change..." is all an attempt at destroying unity. Our unity of liberation, though energy focus is their Achilles Heal. I'd say Q has made numerous shout outs to that truth and clearly today is a plea for support of the process from us. We don't have to do anything, we have to be something - unified and trustful in that.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
They never should have asked for names.

They should have fixed it.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
We are starting to take control of the narrative.

This is the Animating Contest of Liberty.

We want the airwaves!

edit on 5-2-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
LOL...Schiff Hotel "in the heart of the Black Forest"

www.tripadvisor.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
LOL...Schiff Hotel "in the heart of the Black Forest"

www.tripadvisor.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

There is good reason to believe that Geotracking for minerals in the satellite network along with those Iridium phones might be supported in that network . There is a strange death George brings into the conversation "Molly McCully" that might be important . I probably butchered her name .

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Am off to investigate/research... starting with family owned private businesses.

new topics

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join