It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizza Milano chain PR Fail: Male Mgr brutally attacks AA Woman MLK weekend - for using Restroom

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

For those that are saying this is about race, if the manager (yes he's a douche) was so clearly being racist, why wouldn't all the people of color jump in and help a helpless lady?

Did you hear the guy on camera say "oh I just wanted pizza".
What about the other black ladies, are they incapable of helping either?
Not only are they not helping, they are laughing, they think it is funny, why is that?

Here is a quote from Dr. MLK
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: Grambler

Peduto is up for re-election. His campaign ads show him running against trump and no one else.
It's my personal opinion that Peduto is a Jackass.

A very telling post...and nothing to do with a woman getting beaten..she's just incidental obviously..sheesh.

A lunatic that guy,

edit on 16-1-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: Planette

Why didn't those guys beat his ass? So pissed at apathetic witnesses.

Indeed.

Where are the real men at nowadays.

It certainly isn't how i was raised.

I was not raised to tolerate that kind of behavior either , if I worked there Or was even just a customer, the owner would have received the same as he was serving ...to put it nicely.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Peduto is up for re-election. His campaign ads show him running against trump and no one else.
It's my personal opinion that Peduto is a Jackass.

A very telling post...and nothing to do with a woman getting beaten..she's just incidental obviously..sheesh.

What are you talking about?

he was referencing the mayor throwing out race, and his feelings on that mayor.

I cant speak for bigburgh, but I know I am more than capable of thinking the man in this video is disgusting, while also questioning rather people are inserting a narrative for motivation for their own benefit.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.

I never knew he said this.
But I agree with it 100% I have tried to live my life by this for many years now.

Yes I agree the people watching and laughing are just as bad as the guy doing the attack.

It's to bad pittsburgh doesn't have good samaritans laws.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The shop manager was wayyy wrong. He should have notified police if it was so bad of her to use the restroom. His temperament is aweful.

But it's a predominantly African-American neighborhood. Shouldn't be beating up his clients. Yes the shop is next to PPG Arena and Duquesne university. But that's not the hub of pizza eaters.

edit on 16-1-2018 by Bigburgh because: Manager not owner

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

What's telling is absolutely no one jumped in to help this woman. Instead they just film it.

Peduto does have something to do with it as he inserted Race Relations rather than...
This manager is an A$$hole!
edit on 16-1-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

....... people are inserting a narrative for motivation for their own benefit.

That's just exactly what Bigburg was doing, and what the feck has Trump to do with the beating...stupid stuff.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I was pointing out the mindset of a Mayor up for re-election. Granted this has turned into a racial situation, and he had to say something to calm the masses. But does he have information from the police saying that the shop manager made racially disgusting remarks?

Again..
The shop manager did a disgusting thing. But was this done out of racism?

Edit: the manager is the the one whom beat the lady. Not the owner.
edit on 16-1-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

That's just exactly what Bigburg was doing, and what the feck has Trump to do with the beating...stupid stuff.

I don't think pointing out that the mayor is pandering can fairly be called bringing race into the story.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Has an arrest warrant been issued?

nevermind...its in the first sentence. I was looking further down.
edit on 1/16/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I don't think pointing out that the mayor is pandering can fairly be called bringing race into the story.

I don't believe I mentioned race, my reply was about the last line of 'G's post. As for a poster 'pointing out' pandering...that poster doen't know that, it's an assumption, in fact the whole post was off-topic IMO, but there it rests, never mind that we don't really know what the fracas was about.
If you think about it, the woman got beat up and charged as well, had she not been beaten up, Ican at least visualise that she may not have been charged, nor would the guy have lost his job.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

If you think about it, the woman got beat up and charged as well, had she not been beaten up, Ican at least visualise that she may not have been charged, nor would the guy have lost his job.

Well... no matter what happend prior, how that moron reacted was inexcusable...

Never the less, she still wasn't budging afterwards and it took over 5 blokes to remove her from the shop... not exactly the response you'd expect from a helpless little victim.
edit on 16-1-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

www.wpxi.com...

Channel 11 spoke with people who say they want Pizza Milano on Fifth Avenue shut down for good and the manager involved in the incident charged with attempted murder. By noon, there were about 100 people outside.

To ad insult to injury, I don't know if there is more to the story..

Martin also faces lesser charges of defiant trespass and disorderly conduct.

Mahmut Yilmaz

What in the world.. the woman he beat on Martin Luther King's weekend just happens to be named Jade MARTIN?!

And the Pizzeria manager is TURKISH? Sheesh MSM and the Matrix, so much for being SUBTLE!

And yeah, WHO videotaped this and why does it start with him (Yilmaz) beating her (Martin) and not BEFORE?!

Ppl are flipping out most everywhere.. its bizarre, and not even a blue moon (Super Blue Blood Moon, maybe) but this is becoming like a Pizzagate meets Jade helm: the Sequel

edit on 16-1-2018 by Planette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Oh there's more to the story.

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

It was reported the Manager was drunk, the woman had been drinking and everyone is being charged. People not from here aren't "getting" that "Uptown" isn't the best part of town.

www.wpxi.com...

Theres a ton of local stories currently.
Check out KDKA, WPXI or WTAE for yourselves.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Oh there's more to the story.

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

It was reported the Manager was drunk, the woman had been drinking and everyone is being charged. People not from here aren't "getting" that "Uptown" isn't the best part of town.

www.wpxi.com...

Theres a ton of local stories currently.
Check out KDKA, WPXI or WTAE for yourselves.

Thank-you. Since there's always "more" , I appreciate you digging up the TRUTH.

These incidents occur daily all over the country. But because it was video'd and happened on MLK holiday weekend, this one was caught by the MSM radar. Otherwise...

edit on 1/16/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ha, it's a good thing I can't tell it like it is on this website.

It's obvious some of you have never had to deal with inner-city trash before, let alone every single day.

Who told the story about having to pass through Milwaukee? Try living here....

They hover around you, swarming.... looking for any angle or crease in your armor. You try to be patient and they come up with a million new excuses not to listen to you or respect your wishes.

If you need any further examples just do a YT search for McDonalds Freakouts.

Just look at the video. WATCH IT.

This is inner-city DAILY ROUTINE.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Planette

WHO videotaped this and why does it start with him (Yilmaz) beating her (Martin) and not BEFORE?!

Umm, obviously because he wasn't beater her.."before".. there was nothing to film/document.
Pretty lame of them to watch it happen, if any of my circle of friends were there that guy would of been shut down quick via two lefts and a right.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So a disruptive customer enters a pizza establishment and is asked to leave by the manager. The customer remains loud and belligerent thinking she has a right to be on the premises, even after she has been asked to leave. It quickly escalates and turns into a physical and violent confrontation in which the customers comes off worse.

First and foremost, if the owner or the manager of a store or eatery has determined that you should leave for whatever reason and has asked you to leave...you damn well leave! Nor matter how you feel about being ejected, nor matter how much you feel your rights are being trampled (which they are not), you don't debate, you don't argue...you leave. Once you have been asked to leave, and yet remain, you are trespassing.

For the owner or manager, the correct action is to call the police and have the customer removed. No owner, no manager, nor any other member of staff should engage the customer physically except in self defence or to protect the property from damage.

It is right that both the customer and the manager are charged and prosecuted to the extent of each of their actions.

Too many customers think they are in the right to be served regardless of their behaviour. Wrong.
edit on 16/1/18 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join