It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - FusionGPS was a subcontractor for the FBI - ran 702 inquiries w/out FISA

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What makes you think I'm not drumming up interest for a thread?

You may be.

But you dont control national dialogue.

Why is the inane the only headline content to be found?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The 80+ document came directly from DNI Dan Coats and Admiral Rogers and was released to expose the improper and illegal use of FISA inquiries.

edit on 19-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Think what you want. Fact is, classification markings are perfect. The evidence suggested this days/weeks ago anyhow, so not exactly a huge surprise here. Apparently you enjoy Democrats trampling on the constitution though? We don't. This # won't be tolerated.

SI = COMINT = exactly as the OP reveals

This is more than sufficient grounds for revolutionary action. DOJ needs to take action before the patriots of this country get tired of waiting and handle it themselves. Our 10+ million man solution isn't going to make any friends or win any brownie points, so I highly suggest Beauregard get to doing his job for a change. They need to stop engaging these god damned Democrats in their petty childish bickering/games, and start utterly destroying America's domestic enemies.

On the bright side, if nothing does get done about these extremely significant, severe and nation-destroying-level abuses, Trump will be free to abuse the #### out of intelligence assets to ensure Dems never win another seat. Precedent, precedent, precedent. Maybe he will abuse the DOJ too, to lock up his political enemies. Why not? If the former admin gets away with it, every other one can too. Obama won't get a free pass because he's liberal or because he's black. The law is the law, and must be upheld against ALL to be upheld against ANY

..and anyone who uses Internet sans TOR, and uses cellular phones sans Signal isn't paying attention. Stop allowing these untrustworthy POS criminal "government agent" to steal your private data to use against you. How stupid can some people be in this country?

www.torproject.org...
www.signal.org...

Both approved by Ed Snowden. Also, use HTTPSeverywhere and block any http requests.
edit on 1/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Paranoid ramblings once again from you people.

Proof? It will take way more than just your/someone else's mere "good word" btw. Actual, physical, tangible evidence.

Otherwise, getting pretty sick of hearing you all throw your worthless opinions around like they are proven fact. There should be a law against hoaxing the country in such a way.

So let me make it really clear for you all.

Trump charged with crimes: NONE
Trump accused of crimes: NONE
Evidence proving Trump committed a crime: NONE
Evidence Russia hacked the DNC: NONE (No US federal agency examined the servers - including the intelligence agencies - only DNC paid private company did: Crowdstrike)

If you're seeing Russians under your bed despite all the above being provably true, then I believe they might make medication. Hey, might be more effective than a scream session.

edit on 1/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Please explain why Trump refused to release his tax returns. Please explain why he fired Comey after he refused to 'go easy" on Flynn. P!ease explain why he told Mueller that investigating his personal finances was a "red line."
edit on 21-1-2018 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Why not? Once they let them buy uranium prospects they're never allowed to worry about them again? It's not like Putin hid his Trump-control device in the uranium mine or something, I don't see the connection.

a reply to: Xcathdra

I reckon the memo is related to this, yeah. It probably makes reference to the redacted bits in that ohrder and/ohr in similar documents.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Because he is not required to.

Explain why the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation had to refile several years of their taxes? A hint: It was not because of a mistake.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Because he is not required to.

He is now. Mueller is following a trail of money laundering that seems to be circling around Trump. That's why Trump declared his personal finances to be a "red line."

Explain why the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation had to refile several years of their taxes? A hint: It was not because of a mistake.

Correct; it is because of suspicions that the funds were misused. There may or may not be criminal wrongdoing involved. There is certainly criminal wrongdoing if Trump properties were used to launder criminally obtained money.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

But that was not within the scope of the charter

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

But that was not within the scope of the charter

Here we go again:

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters. . . . .

If Donald Trump was receiving funds from shell corporations based in offshore havens, that is very relevant to the investigation, and if it turns out he has been laundering money, it is a federal crime Mueller is authorized to pursue.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Yes, i've seen the chartered fishing expedition.

Is that where we are now? We just go digging in on political opposition until we find something to go "AH-HA!!!" about?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Yes, i've seen the chartered fishing expedition.

Is that where we are now? We just go digging in on political opposition until we find something to go "AH-HA!!!" about?

Remember the "Starr Investigation?" What goes around comes around. The difference, of course, is that this time it's not just fishy real estate deals leading to extramarital sex, it's fishy real estate deals and extramarital sex leading to... treason.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

But less populous states do get to disenfranchise voters from other states.

Of course the system has to be respected, anything else would be absolutely wrong. But that doesn't mean it's a good system. Just extra layers of complexity that can potentially be gamed, plus the unequality. And the problem will get worse if differences in population keep growing.

No they don't. The more populated a state, the more electoral points it's worth. If we didn't use the EC system, than who ever Florida/New York/California voted for would be the spoken word for everybody in the entire country. Basically the two most populated states are always blue, regardless of actual policy.

If you cannot see how foul that is, and why the EC is not even just a good suggestion, but, absolutely mandatory -- I don't know how else to explain it.

You can't let 3-5 states dictate the rules the other 47-45 states. The idea of "popular vote" is absolutely and completely ridiculous. It shouldn't even be mentioned.

edit on 21-1-2018 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
So here is an good video from a former federal prosecutor discussing the document mentioned in this OP among other things.

Video is on the link.

dailycaller.com...

Here is my summary.

Apparently Admiral Rogers was told by someone in 2015 that the FBI was abusing 702's with the Fisa court. They were getting warrants on foreign people (as is allowed) that was catching ameircans in incidental ways.

The FBI was then sharing that info with private companies (he thinks Fusion and Crowdstrike were among them) some of which were connected to the democrats.

This is criminal and highly unethical, so Rogers who was the head of the NSA launches an audit of the FBI's use of the 702's (whihc is the process for revealing info on these Fisa surveillances).

Sure enough rogers finds out the FBI under Obama have been abusing this. SO first he goes straight to the Fisa courts and lets them knoiw they have been lied to and the FBI is abusing this surveillance system.

The Fisa court is angry, and releases the April 2016 document that I mentioned above.

It outlines systemic abuse of the Fisa system by Obamas FBI.

Meanwhile, Rogers has learned that among those being spied on and having their info leaked to private comapanies was Trump team mebers.

SO after trump win the election, On November 17 2016 Rogers meets with Trump at Trump tower and tells him what happened.

Trump the next day orders his team out of trump tower and to New Jersey where he has a golf resort, and then proceeds to have Trump tower totally swept for bugs.

This is why Trump tweeted about Obama wiretapping him.

After Rogers meets with Trump, Brennan and another tell obama to fire Rogers, but Obama declinees knowing it wont make a difference because he has already blew the whistle, and doesnt want to bring more attention to it.

And so the process has been slow with Nunes receiving the documents that prove this abuse of the fisa system, and now starting to get it circulated more.

The other part I found interesting is this former prosecutor commenting on how the APril 2016 document from the fisa court outlining the systemic abuse under Obama is now a public document, but the media is basically being silent on it.

He discusses how the media is paid for, and how other groups like the DOJ and lynch, rice, etc. are all tied into this.

It is fascinating, and ties things together like everything mentioned above, to the sham investigation into hillary, and Muellers investigation.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
So here is an good video from a former federal prosecutor discussing the document mentioned in this OP among other things.

Video is on the link.

dailycaller.com...

Here is my summary.

Apparently Admiral Rogers was told by someone in 2015 that the FBI was abusing 702's with the Fisa court. They were getting warrants on foreign people (as is allowed) that was catching ameircans in incidental ways.

The FBI was then sharing that info with private companies (he thinks Fusion and Crowdstrike were among them) some of which were connected to the democrats.

This is criminal and highly unethical, so Rogers who was the head of the NSA launches an audit of the FBI's use of the 702's (whihc is the process for revealing info on these Fisa surveillances).

Sure enough rogers finds out the FBI under Obama have been abusing this. SO first he goes straight to the Fisa courts and lets them knoiw they have been lied to and the FBI is abusing this surveillance system.

The Fisa court is angry, and releases the April 2016 document that I mentioned above.

It outlines systemic abuse of the Fisa system by Obamas FBI.

Meanwhile, Rogers has learned that among those being spied on and having their info leaked to private comapanies was Trump team mebers.

SO after trump win the election, On November 17 2016 Rogers meets with Trump at Trump tower and tells him what happened.

Trump the next day orders his team out of trump tower and to New Jersey where he has a golf resort, and then proceeds to have Trump tower totally swept for bugs.

This is why Trump tweeted about Obama wiretapping him.

After Rogers meets with Trump, Brennan and another tell obama to fire Rogers, but Obama declinees knowing it wont make a difference because he has already blew the whistle, and doesnt want to bring more attention to it.

And so the process has been slow with Nunes receiving the documents that prove this abuse of the fisa system, and now starting to get it circulated more.

The other part I found interesting is this former prosecutor commenting on how the APril 2016 document from the fisa court outlining the systemic abuse under Obama is now a public document, but the media is basically being silent on it.

He discusses how the media is paid for, and how other groups like the DOJ and lynch, rice, etc. are all tied into this.

It is fascinating, and ties things together like everything mentioned above, to the sham investigation into hillary, and Muellers investigation.

I will say it again - people better be charged and see prison time for this bs.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Chairmen Devin Nunes & Trey Gowdy Plot “Never-Before-Used Procedure” To #ReleaseTheMemo

According to the Washington Examiner‘s Byron York, Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA), Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-SC) and Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) huddled together Saturday to discuss a “never-before-used procedure” for releasing the “shocking” FISA abuse memo.

Washington Examiner reports:

There’s no doubt Republicans want the public to see the classified memo. To get it out, they are studying a never-before-used procedure whereby House Intelligence Committee members would vote to make the memo public, after which the president would have five days to object.

If the president had no objection, the memo would become public after those five days. If the president did object, the matter would go to the full House, which could vote to overrule the president’s objections and release the memo anyway.

Republicans believe it is unlikely they would have to go that far; why would President Trump object to the release of a document allegedly showing that Obama administration officials abused the law in investigating Trump? But even if there were an objection, the feeling is the House would go ahead.

click link for article.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Of course more populated states get more points, it would be strange if they got less. They just don't get as many per capita. The two most populated states are blue because the electoral system gives all to the winner, if not then they'd be split. So I'm not sure how that's supposed to convince me. I don't want to let any states dictate anything when their citizens can vote directly.

So what do you think is the optimal number of points per citizen for each state?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Thank-you for that video and info. It's fascinating that people are still arguing about Bob Mueller-Russia investigation, when that investigation will be shut down soon.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Grambler

Thank-you for that video and info. It's fascinating that people are still arguing about Bob Mueller-Russia investigation, when that investigation will be shut down soon.

If the Mueller investigation is shut down, Donald Trump will definitely be impeached for obstruction of justice, and all the information Mueller gathered will be released, leading to criminal charges, trials, and imprisonment for Manafort, Cohn, Flynn, and Trump and much of his family. This is not a game, this is not fantasy, this is not speculation, this is reality.

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join