It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - FusionGPS was a subcontractor for the FBI - ran 702 inquiries w/out FISA

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: DJW001

Yeah ok. Russian hackers were clever and skilled enough to hack their way into an encrypted and secured network but were stupid enough to leave their fingerprints all over it?

If their goal was to sow discord and suspicion, of course they would.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Yeah ok. Russian hackers were clever and skilled enough to hack their way into an encrypted and secured network but were stupid enough to leave their fingerprints all over it?

Then why did Hillary allow Putin to buy our Uranium mine if they are worried about "RUSSIAAA"?

Double standards is why!

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Not to mention they got plenty of discord in through the dossier and into the hands of the dems who have been spreading it far and wide only to get burned by it in the end.

Irony is beautiful some times.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

lol go ahead and believe that.....

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Burned by it? Curious...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: introvert

i can understand fbi subcontracting out janitors but not investigators. also why put appointees in fbi it should be given on merits and qualifications

Look at Edward Snowden working under a contractor for the NSA. Everyone hires contractors, regardless of how classified the information is they are working with. It’s ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra>>> And it was the FBI/ Deep State who reached out to the Russians to try to implicate Trump into a fabricated plot they could accuse him of while HILLARY was the one that was actually benefitting from the real collusion. I think that Trump has the goods on them and has Hillary's life in his hands and that's why they have this continued draconian non stop attack on all fronts to do anything to discredit Trump and force him from office. Not that they give a rats ass about Hillary, but they know she'd sell them out before going down herself.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Anything come out about the IG testimony to Congress yesterday?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I dont believe the IG was scheduled to appear publicly.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

They weren't. But they did appear did they not? No news about it?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

No idea.. Last I saw the report was turned over to Grassley on Friday since Monday was a federal holiday.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

No idea.. Last I saw the report was turned over to Grassley on Friday since Monday was a federal holiday.

I guess we'll see then. Hopefully this leads to a new investigation, since the last one was obviously botched.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Then why did Hillary allow Putin to buy our Uranium mine if they are worried about "RUSSIAAA"?

Double standards is why!

When then deal was authorized, the policy was " reset," remember?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: Xcathdra>>> And it was the FBI/ Deep State who reached out to the Russians to try to implicate Trump into a fabricated plot they could accuse him of while HILLARY was the one that was actually benefitting from the real collusion. I think that Trump has the goods on them and has Hillary's life in his hands and that's why they have this continued draconian non stop attack on all fronts to do anything to discredit Trump and force him from office. Not that they give a rats ass about Hillary, but they know she'd sell them out before going down herself.

Is that the narrative Russia is pushing now? Let's wait a week before getting too married to it, okay?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Is that the narrative Russia is pushing now? Let's wait a week before getting too married to it, okay?

No it is exactly what has been released. Clinton / DNC paid Perkins Coie who paid FusionGPS who paid Steele who in turn paid Russians for the lies in the dossier.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here is the rundown / timeline of all of this, including links to media coverage, white house visitor logs etc.

Ohr What?

2. When NSA Mike Rogers discovered the unauthorized search FISA-702 contractor access queries, he shut it down.

3. The use of the FBI NSA database had been ongoing for a long period of time. However, it was the increases in FISA-702(17) "About Queries" responses, from November 2015 through March 2016 that triggered the internal alarm.

4. When Admiral Rogers effectively shut down FBI contractor access to the FISA search system, the DOJ/FBI "small group" needed a way back in.

5. They were shut out April 18th 2016.

6. Mary B Jacoby, wife of the contract entity using the system and reviewing search results, reacts on April 19th 2016. white-house-logs.insidegov.com

Click link for entire rundown.

Looks like we have confirmation Admiral Rogers is one of the good guys who tried to put a stop to what was going on. It certainly explains why Obama people wanted Rogers gone.
edit on 17-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Have you noticed how many BS "mud pit stories' have come up yet again trying to avoid the real issues lately?... Normally this happens from the same people time and again when something really important comes up showing the corruption and collusion of the DNC/Hillary/Obama...

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It may have something to do with the fact that Hillary Clinton lost the election and is therefore not on a position for her corruption to matter much. On the other hand, the "winning" side needs to distract from the fact that there is growing evidence they sold their country out in order to give special interests what they want.

Did you know that a certain uranium mining company owns nearly a third of the claims on the land that was just released from the Bear's Ears National Monument? Stay tuned.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

If thats true then yall should spend time on that instead of all ad hom and petty all the time.

Seriously....you allage this while the best the narrative can muster is "Trumps fat"

Do you see the issue?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What makes you think I'm not drumming up interest for a thread?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join