It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: UN Palestinian Aid Should Be 'Thing of the Past'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

www.voanews.com...

Netanyahu: UN's Palestinian Refugee Agency Should Be 'Thing of the Past'

In summary, via such blatant racist policies and decades of corruption (having been funded back into power by Larry Silverstein!), Netanyahu has been rewarded by the globalist powers a secure seat as PM since 2009 and ongoing, anew.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Planette
I agree. Just send them all to Rojava, it has a lot more land for them to settle, and they need to rebuild the population anyways. I have this belief that maybe USA and Israel are separating Rojava from Syria so they can send all the Palestinians there much the same way all the Jews came to Israel after 1947. Of course Turkey is not very happy, but I mean if their is a Palestinian exodus, then it should help to ease his mind about a Kurdish state on the border.

Volunteer to help build Rojava today!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

It would be nice to think he would be brought before the courts to face his accusers but I think we all know that won't happen.

Finkelstein is on the money.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hardly just a 'Palestinian' exodus, as aside from them IS also simultaneously ousting Africans, concurrently all countries around Israel are being depopulated of native arab populus, much like depopulation of US native americans and replacement with mostly Germans, but seems now with depleted uranium and drones this time around.

Figures when done with Palestinians and Africans, who will Bibi turn to ousting from his Greater Israel homestead next?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yeah. And?

Any and all aid going to his country should've been stopped and considered a "thing of the past" a LLLOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time ago as well, but here we are.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Oh! The Irony!

Seems to me that the UNRAW(United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East) exists to maintain victims of the Nakba in a sort of limbo, while awaiting repatriation.

If Israel and U.S. want UNRAW ended, repatriation would be the solution. Two State seems dead thanks to Israel and current U.S. administration.

So Israel can claim the whole territory and repatriate the whole 5 Million qualified externally displaced victims of Nakba. Then Israel will be on the hook for responsibility for resettlement. Israel will bear the cost rather than the UNRAW donors, mostly U.S. (for now) and European countries.

It comes down to: continue the UNRAW limbo of hope(paid for by others) or repatriation at Israel's cost.

Given the existential threat posed to Jewish Identity of Israel, methinks Israel may choose UNRAW over repatriation of Nakba Survivors.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Imagine how much $$$ NuttinbutaYahoo et al. can suck out of U.S. taxpayers then.. Israel™ just got $38 BILLION spread over 10 years, but what is $$$ if You can't spend it on eliminating any neighbors You don't like???

top topics

join