It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet Iarga - UFO Archeology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I would like to give some attention to an old UFO case.

In 1969 a Dutch corporate executive of a mid size company published a book about his out of this world encounter.
He had a decent paying job, and this disclosure was not helping him!

It started as he was sailing on the Oosterschelde, a large body of water in the Netherlands, connecting sea and river delta.
As it was dark, he did not see any obstacles ahead, yet he suddenly bumped and got stuck on something.
After investigation he found himself stuck on a disc shape object, 90% below the water surface.

While examining his situation, communication started between the occupants of the disc and Stefan Denaerde (Ad Beers).
He was met with hospitality and they took him on a two day journey into their world of knowledge.

Part 1

One of many things he described was a thing we now call E-reader, but remember this was around 1960-70.
Actually they gave him a speed-learning course , during about two earth days. The communication was difficult.
As they came from a higher air pressure environment, their audible communication was not usable on earth. Instead they had two different measures of communicating with Stefan:
1. Compiling words from received radio and TV messages, recorded and pasted together in basic English ( remember, he was Dutch, but they received mostly English broadcasts and compiled their translator wit English)
2. The sat him to some kind of 3D monitor ( and implemented thoughts visually )
3. Some kind of radiation (implenting direct communication with your brain)

Part two

He learned about there social live, planet, efficiency and much more. Very interesting.

He also described the Aliens:
Short people, but it was the short stump legs that made them short, their head and torso were normal size. They walked a little like midgets, and their relative long arms kept them in balance.
( I tried uploading a few pictures, but ATS is being using revenge tactics and does not allow me to upload for a few minutes.. )

He also learned about some of their technology, and to my pleasant surprise, people have tried replicating that:

REP a
REP B

Anyway, an interesting case. And if you can find the book: Enjoy !!

edit on 10-1-2018 by EartOccupant because: Cosmic interference

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
He wrote two books:

Buitenaardse Beschaving ( translated as: Operation Survival Earth )
Universele Schepping ( Not sure if this is translated, but in English it would say: Universal Creation)

Not much is known about his experiences afterwards, but he ended his live as a very successful multi-millionaire businessman being in the top100 of richest Dutchman due to his automobile import company.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here's a link that may provide additional information:
Planet Iarga

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Great addition, tnx!

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

I pass on this but for those interested in pursuing this subject, here are a couple of sources:
Stefan Denaerde: Extraterrestrial Civilization and Universal Creation
stefandenaerde.nl...

Stefan Denaerde 40 years later
frontierworld.nl...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

Tnx!

I understand you pass.

I think it's just a great story. Nobody will be able to affirm or denie.

I did was pleasantly surprised to see people building actual replications of the tech. Thats my intrest!

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There are a couple threads on this, but it's been a few years.

I read the first book and came away thinking it was (most likely) a decent fiction written by someone intelligent enough to be angry at the current human condition... and especially angry at the average incredibly selfish, cruel human in a position of power.

The social and economic commentary was nothing a thoughtful, educated Marxist couldn't dream up... and in my opinion, spot on.

Who knows... it could even be true, and IS true in the aspect of critiques about human behavior and how things could be. There is, almost certainly, skads of life "out there."

eta: One thing I noticed, though, was in the interview the author said "according to the book" instead of just saying what happened, so maybe a slip of a Freudian sort.

edit on 1/10/2018 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

eta: One thing I noticed, though, was in the interview the author said "according to the book" instead of just saying what happened, so maybe a slip of a Freudian sort.

Yeah, i noticed that too!

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
There are a couple threads on this, but it's been a few years.

I read the first book and came away thinking it was (most likely) a decent fiction written by someone intelligent enough to be angry at the current human condition... and especially angry at the average incredibly selfish, cruel human in a position of power.

The social and economic commentary was nothing a thoughtful, educated Marxist couldn't dream up... and in my opinion, spot on.

Who knows... it could even be true, and IS true in the aspect of critiques about human behavior and how things could be. There is, almost certainly, skads of life "out there."

If you do a search here for the guy's name you get a ton of threads/replies. Here are just 3:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I'm not claiming it is new, hence the topic titel.
I'm just reviving it, lots of new members and old ones gone.

Thanx for your addendum

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Thanks for this introduction!

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I keep seeing posts about the midget aliens....weird synchronicity

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
I keep seeing posts about the midget aliens....weird synchronicity

www.thesun.co.uk...

SPACED OUT Alien hunters hail ‘archway on Mars’ as proof that empire of midget Martians once ruled the Red Planet
Bizarre claims made after sighting of unusual structure in NASA's pictures of Mars

by Jasper Hamill
19th July 2016, 10:34 amUpdated: 19th July 2016, 10:34 am

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I’ve got the book he published about this saved as a PDF. It’s a really intriguing and fun read(Even If probably made-up/fake).
Website with copy of the book in HTML format:
www.universe-people.com...
edit on 10-1-2018 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Hey guys, lets build this single arch way on this slope right next to a mountain. For the lulz. Or something.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
It's good to know that advanced aliens still have cars & boats on Planet Iarga.

These computers are coupled to the huge shopping centers in each of the cylinders. You cannot buy anything. Large and expensive things, such as houses, cars, boats, valuable artifacts, and so on, can only be hired.

Now were did I leave my large pinch of salt

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
danerde was onto something, however as always the aliens were fake, being instead an visualization of the perfect human society
circular pre-built homes arranged in rectangular cities linked by mag-levs , with farms all around

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

heh
i may or may not have something to do with that

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

its only an vizualization of the perfect human society
aliens would have been way, well alien

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link