It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump to be murdered, L.A. nuked ???!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
That's according to Deseret Tavares (the husband´s family name, her maiden name being “Flórez”), the Colombian seer who has lived in that city ever since she was 8 yrs. old (taken along with a sister by their parents). There she has a shop called "The Mystic’s Altar". Many in the Hollywood business hire her, including Steven Spielberg, James Cameron, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and the Kardashian sisters (they all pay dearly for her services and insist on strict confidentiality agreements; she goes to their mansions, and the other customers go to the shop and pay 1,000 dollars per hour), but I'd never heard about her until Sunday, Oct. 8 of last yr., when I watched in Bogotá an interview (13 min. 17 sec.) on the Caracol TV Channel in a program called "Séptimo Día" (Seventh Day). (It's still available on the Net in the full version at noticias.caracoltv.com...) Her fame is due to the fact that she has predicted several events, including the Indonesian tsunami, the recent earthquake in Mexico (Sept. 19), the election of Trump and the death of a popular Mexican crooner called Juan Gabriel, “el Divo de Juárez”. She uses a pendulum, a glass sphere ("bola de cristal") and the Tarot cards, and she also "reads" cigar ashes.

Deseret started to hear a voice that she calls "the Guide" when she was a small child. (It´s the Guide who calls her “Deseret”.) It warned her about not doing this or that (instructions like ”hurry up!”, “don´t go that way!”, “go this way!”), and when she had not studied for a test it would tell her the answers. It's either an evil spirit messing around with the lady or an authentic spiritual guide, so the present report will be either misleading and completely worthless or else valuable and urgent. If the latter, then people had better get out of the said city posthaste, and maybe even out of the country, cross the borderline over to Mexico, at the very least, and settle down there, which is what she will presently do.

A sudden southward Biblical exodus across the desert would be somewhat funny. One sees everybody wanting to get into the U.S., by means fair or foul, of the latter type, mostly. (Most illegal immigrants now arrive comfortably in Jumbo planes bearing tourist visas, then they overstay, according to a U.S.college professor I heard at a lecture last yr. who said that that's why a wall from sea to shining sea would be useless.) Now millions would start doing the opposite, because six cities would be utterly destroyed, not just that one. Would Mexicans welcome those now destitute refugees (not to mention the 50 million people already living in poverty in the U.S.), or would they build a wall or dig a ditch or moat and shoot to kill, like the civilian volunteers who help the Border Patrol in Arizona? Would the amusement-drug racket collapse due to a sudden dearth of wealthy Anglo yuppie customers?

Brooklyn Bridge, too, will go down, which suggests that the rest of the city will be spared (just some wild guessing of mine here, that last part).

That Deseret has issued several true predictions doesn't mean her "Guide" is a dependable rather than a wicked character. Some yrs. ago I spent many months watching religious TV channels, both Catholic and "evangelist" (U.S. Fundamentalist, with truly miraculous healing sessions) in Bogotá. A priest told about how, during mass, he left the congregation waiting while he went and fetched something, and when he returned most people had left. Someone told him what had happened. A man had stood up, pointed at several people and revealed their shameless deeds. Maybe he was member of a Satanic group and a mind-reading demon was channelling through him. The priest explained that in the N.T. one of the apostles tells about the "espíritus adivinadores", or evil "guessing spirits".

Moreover, Debby K., a former school classmate of mine of the Bible Belt kind (lives in Houston, born in Amarillo, Texas to a Baptist family), but now a Messianic Jew, tells me that demons, too, can heal, that all apparitions of the Virgin Mary (in Fatima, Portugal, in Lourdes, France, in Guadalupe, Mexico, in Medjugorje, somewhere in what used to be Yugoslavia, where unexplained healings are seen) are demonic and that the Catholic veneration of Mary is actually a pagan cult whose roots go back to some virgin goddesses, including one that they called "Queen of the Heavens".

Debby interprets the Bible literally and believes that stories like Noah's Ark and the talking snake (the Devil in disguise, she says) in the Garden of Eden are true, but I respect her devotion. She has a severe Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (there are about five degrees, ranging from mild to catastrophic) with a life-threatening Arnold-Chiari malformation (of the brainstem) but healing sessions help her stay alive. She was called a "miracle child" because during her early yrs. she nearly died several times. Emergency measures taken by her father, a surgeon, were what saved her every time. She had asthma and would stop breathing suddenly. There was a telepathic connection between father and child. She would go into one of those crises and he would sense this, rush upstairs and save her life. There's never been a single day with no headaches, yet she's ever cheerful.

On a Catholic channel I heard a lay Bible scholar claiming that, even though demons can heal, they can't do miracles that involve the creation of matter, like the story about the bread and the fish in the N.T.

Now, back to the predictions, having dutifully discussed both sides of the matter. "He [President Trump] will not finish his administration, and I saw that it would be sometime during his first two years that he will be killed, and a U.S. citizen will do it." THIS MEANS IT WILL BE THIS YEAR. (Her exact words: "Él no termina su presidencia y yo vi que era en los primeros dos años de su presidencia que lo matan, y lo mata un norteamericano." Canadians resent the use of the term "North American" if "a citizen of the U.S.A." is meant, since they, too, inhabit that region. Ditto some Latin Americans and the use of the words "America" and "American" in the U.S.)

She also predicted that Mr. Trump would win, at a time when it seemed obvious that Hillary would be easily first, so she wondered: "So why are the cards telling me he will win?" It made no sense. The cards (Tarot) were suggesting that he had "an ace up his sleeve", but what could that possibly be? Then came the news about the careless e-mails, which was what apparently wrecked her credibility and her campaign, barely two months before the elections.

No dates are attached to the nuclear explosions and the collapse of the bridge. She mentions the former thus: "Vamos a tener seis ciudades en Estados Unidos que van a ser destruidas químicamente [then she rectifies] … aa … nuclearmente." Now the voice of the TV hostess or a narrator is heard off-camera saying: "Ya está empacando sus maletas para irse a Méjico porque el futuro que le augura a Los Ángeles es catastrófico." ("She's already preparing her luggage and will go [move] to Mexico because etc." Does this mean that her one-way trip will soon be followed by the attack? IS SHE NOW SAFELY DOWN THERE IN MEXICO??!!!

It won't be safe for her, anyway, since SHE HAS PREDICTED HER OWN MURDER. This reminds one of the eerie story about (...)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
(...) the "appointment in Samara" [with the Grim Reaper], but it's slightly different: she was allowed to choose between two ways of dying. Cruel and unusual punishment! Maybe she did just that to someone in a previous life. Imagine her, a king or queen, telling the poor victim, who might've been innocent (accused falsely by a courtier, pleading for his or her life): "It's either the axe or the flames for you, you devious traitor. What do you prefer?" Would most other people avoid the Bomb in L.A. and go for the bullet south of the borderline?

Deseret goes on: " (…) y vamos a ser bombardeados en suelo americano. MI [she emphasizes that word: "MY"] ciudad, Los Ángeles, se va … va a ser destruida." So why not San Francisco, one of the three modern-day Gomorrahs (the other two being Sydney and Tel Aviv-Jaffo)? Maybe S.F. will blow up as well, or the San Andreas Fault System, jolted by the L.A. blast, will dump the city into the sea. This doesn't sound too crazy, given the fact that something as weak as fracking can cause tremors where none have ever been felt.

One already imagines, after a first city is scorched, people at the great London betting market betting big bucks on the other five.

… and talking about the bridge over the East River, she tells us: "El Puente de Brooklyn lo van a derrumbar [in a terrorist attack]."

In a broad, general sense she says she often sees water overrunning cities, and mud all over the place, as was the case with the Indonesian tsunami. If she's to be believed then please remain at a safe distance from the U.S. Move to easygoing Costa Rica, or Mexico (it does have some nice, quiet little towns, quite unlike vicious Ciudad Juárez), but watch out for the volcanos. "Ve el despertar de varios volcanes en Colombia y Méjico." (That's the hostess speaking, saying that the interviewee sees several volcanos "waking up" in those two countries. Awful planet! No place to hide! Give me a cozy lava tube on the Moon.)

It's disturbing news for me because at my age (66 yrs. as of last Dec. 25) I count on the monthly remittances sent by my brother, a pathologist who works at a Miami hospital, so it's scary every time a cyclone blows and all of southern Florida is evacuated.

I really hope, then, that the Guide is just another malicious mind who will laugh at the entire Universe if it, the Guide, manages to make about half of all U.S. residents sell their real estate and flee to safe havens elsewhere, and then no "suitcase nukes" explode anywhere in a radioactive Nine Eleven.

(However it may be, it couldn't be Korean missiles. A.k.a. Rocketman would hardly dare launch them, knowing the enemy would retaliate in kind, or maybe the suitcase superbombs would be his, and he would count on the U.S. assuming it was Muslim radicals who did it, which might be far more likely [Mr. Kim doing it and then pretending it was someone else] than a bunch of desert desperados being able to put together a nuclear device.)

This is something like “silo13” and the weird dream about the spiky spheres called “M-Joys”, but definitely far more convincing. That dream is just a writer’s imagination completely out of control.

NOTE. If someone uses all of this to make up a wild plot for a blockbuster movie or TV series or a bestselling bookstore thriller, or to develop a computer game, I expect to be given full credit and something like 30 % of the worldwide profits (we can haggle). Meanwhile let me, a certain Dan'l. R., remain anonymous. For the said creative mind's sake I would also include here all that Debby has told about Messianic Jews, whose existence I was not aware of until she mentioned them a few yrs. ago. There's already far too much irrelevant stuff here. Debby had joined the group not too long ago and she rained books down on me, expecting I would soon convert and even learn Hebrew. Now I'm well acquainted with the Hebrew alphabet. That's as far as I's willing to go. I'm supposed to be "spiritually" a Jew since my first family name is a "Marrano" name (cp. the fall of Granada in 1492 and the Diaspora of the Sephardic Jews). One of the books has a list of very many of those names. This implies that millions of Latin Americans are spiritually Jews. It seemed so outrageous that I told her how I felt about it. She had a clever reply ready: Abraham was told that his descendants would be as numberless as the stars in the sky and the grains of sand on the beaches. This does have some relevance. If I had converted I'd probably be now in a Messianic kibbutz in Holy Land they were planning to build, rather than worrying about Miami being blasted, yet maybe over there I'd be worried about terrorists nuking all of Canaan in a few seconds. Iran wouldn't dare risk a counterattack. Since the Grand Caliphate of I.S.I.L. or I.S.I.S. is no more and they have no land of their own to be bombed, ONLY TERRORISTS CAN USE NUCLEAR WEAPONS WITH IMPUNITY AND THERE'S SOMEONE WHO SEEMS TO BE SAYING SHE KNOWS THEY WILL DO SO (BUT NOT EXACTLY WHEN).

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Bold thread title.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: quodlibet

NOTE. If someone uses all of this to make up a wild plot for a blockbuster movie or TV series or a bestselling bookstore thriller, or to develop a computer game, I expect to be given full credit and something like 30 % of the worldwide profits (we can haggle).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....AAAAH.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nope

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

edit on 9-1-2018 by SkeptiSchism because: size

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: quodlibet

If Trump gets assassinated, it will be breaking point for the US.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: quodlibet He may not be the Brightest Light of the group and could be more compassionate to ALL those he represents in the UNITED STATES. But that is a harsh prediction for anyone.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Are you sure? because there's over $21 trillion of .gov spending that cannot be accounted for, $20 trillion in direct liabilities, $60 trillion in total combined debt on 'official' books, 60 million home titles destroyed by MERS and countless other financial frauds that go unnoticed by the public at large.

In other words, it's already been destroyed.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

When presidents really upset the applecart, they get taken out. Look at the last two who did it -- with Kennedy they succeeded, and they got close with Reagan.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

Arguably, yes financially... I'm referring to the fabric of society.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

I think they're talking socially.

Our last two presidents, if you count Trump, have been extremely socially polarizing. People were convinced that Obama would not be allowed to stand his terms but he was. Now if Trump were to be assassinated, the same people who were accused for eight years of assassinating Obama (and never did, obviously) would now turn on the ones who pointed that finger relentlessly. After all, who is most likely to be blamed for assassinating Trump?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well, whatever wicked this way comes, I have my fully functioning suit of Power Armor ready to go.

BRING IT ON, COMMIES!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
Well, whatever wicked this way comes, I have my fully functioning suit of Power Armor ready to go.

BRING IT ON, COMMIES!

Is it Armani?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

They will not assassinate Trump that would mean Pence would be President .

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Why would they not want Pence? Elaborate please.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ive experienced the guiding voice before. Only predictions of my own life. Its scary and intriguing. I try to block it out.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

If Trump gets assassinated, it will be breaking point for the US.

It seems like the deep state could do it and easily blame some crazy ANTIFA guy and we would all fall for it.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Interesting read, time will tell if she was right
edit on 9-1-2018 by Rumrunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I see something too:

I see her name on a list. And probably now all of ours.

Wait I'm seeing something else.

We were already on a list, a much bigger list, that actually gets filed.

-Alee

PS- that's a pretty heavy "Sight"

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Your opening post was one of the most difficult pieces of written "stuff" I have seen in a while. Between interjections of your own 'what ifs', the attempt of translating her supposed predictions in pieces with once again your personal interjections.....very difficult to discern and follow along. I don't know. Very confusing. It might be better to sum it up in an english nutshell of what the actual prediction was while omitting your personal prospects from grandiosing hers.
edit on 9-1-2018 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join