It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

I got my ticket already.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Big, small or somewhere in between, I don’t think it’s much of a hot news flash someone is cashing in on a delusional (or totally contrived, take your pick) tale of science fiction. Sad (or whatever fancies your shamanic parlance) the site owner is pumping the film as anything but an opportunity to be entertained. Definitely not an attempt to “deny ignorance” (unless you believe they’d release a film unequivocally proving Lazar and his story as a fraud).

It’s a twofer: personally gaining in finances and for entertainment/to put something over on someone else...

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

There are subjects within ATS that will see a pack of shills on your posts ripping you. I have seen it happen on a few different ops and it is good, as i know what's going on, well what has real substance, just do some research and you will see truth, the truth is un the things that get overly ridiculed..

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

So whats going on then?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

No telling ye.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

You may find this interesting...
tinyurl.com...

Although I don't want to cross pollinate threads, as there are enough on Lazar already

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

we have survived a few trolls in the last few months to be fair...keeps it interesting.... I have said it before, but I always take note of who said what right before a thread gets flooded...

You know whats going on? - that is a bit of baiting there ManyMasks

Even the time when you turned up was interesting....

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Sounds like a load of #e to me.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I promise I wont cry.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Interesting article thats on the TIME magzines website;
tinyurl.com...

Discussed the militaries belief in a "sixth sense" and its military applications.

Gives one example where a soldier used his 6th sense to stop getting blown up an IED. John Alexander is also mentioned in the article as well.

According to the Pentagon, the program was born of field reports from the war theater, including a 2006 incident in Iraq, when Staff Sergeant Martin Richburg, using intuition, prevented carnage in an IED, or improvised explosive device, incident.

Rather than put it in a new thread, god knows we have enough already, I thought I would put it here because when it comes to things like AATIP, Bigelow and SWR, we would fair much better if we thought of things militarily.

“If the researchers understand the process, there may be ways to accelerate it — and possibly spread the powers of intuition throughout military units,” says Dr. Squire. The Pentagon’s focus is to maximize the power of the sixth sense for operational use. “If we can characterize this intuitive decision-making process and model it, then the hope is to accelerate the acquisition of these skills,” says Lieutenant Commander Brent Olde of ONR’s Warfighter Performance Department for Human and Bioengineered Systems."

The same goes with experiencers and whatever SWR is, particularly if alphabet agencies are interested. They don't just look at this stuff as a "hobby" or because "oohh that's interesting" - they want to know what applications it has, can it be utilized and will it give us an advantage over our enemies; very much like the article that I linked at the top of this post and the quoted sections.

There are lots of other things that the article brings up, but I am not going to re-post it verbatim, I am sure others will pick up on some of the other details.

I wonder if there was/is any crossover between this program and others connected with Bob/SWR and AATIP?

edit on p19602182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Yeah baiting them helps you learn from reactions sometimes, sometimes i do it just ti annoy, but threads involving the music industry, Hollywood and mind control will get ur thread flooded with trolls that are there to try ridicule the subject but they are that stupid because if you look close enough you see the truth in the things they are pushing you away from, like Magick, mind control, big pharma. I maybe show example threads later, when i get on my pc after work.

link   

Yep the article is from April 2017 and an adaptation from Annie Jacobsen's book Phenomena. The US Military have been throwing money at 'supernatural' studies for years.

There's a review from the NYT from the same time period

“Phenomena: The Secret History of the U.S. Government’s Investigations Into Extrasensory Perception and Psychokinesis,” chronicles the hilarious escapades of men and women who should have been promptly fired rather than immortalized by this skillful reporter...Jacobsen describes the multidecades-long effort to lavish oodles of taxpayer funds on techniques that never worked.

None of the experiments described in “Phenomena” struck me as scientific. The psychics were tested by other believers, as it was maintained that any negative attitudes would foil the experimental results....

What the psychic researchers were best at was finding success where none existed. When, in 1988, Marine Lieut. Col. William Richard Higgins was abducted in Lebanon by Hezbollah, one of our nation’s top remote viewers, Angela Dellafiora, was asked to find him by psychic means. She announced that he was still alive, being moved from place to place, and was “on water.” In fact, he was long dead. The terrorists had kept his body on ice to preserve it. Dellafiora’s supervisor declared success. After all, she had said he was “on water,” and ice is frozen water...

NY Times

Which comes back to the point that maybe the authorities have told these people that they've continuously failed for decades to come up with anything tangible and aren't getting gifts from the taxpayer any more.

TTSA may well be an attempt by these cranks (some are getting very old) for alternative funding. Just so they can carry on throwing pigs off skyscrapers in the belief that one day one of them might just be able to fly.

Time for a bacon sandwich me thinks.

link   
double post...
See here's a link for ur attention
www.reddit.com...

Did anyone notice Robbie Williams on these threads, Springer got him involved i think, that shows how far and wide the network goes, he is a chaos magician
...for sure.

edit on 20-11-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Pigs off skyscrapers lol...
It does make me wonder, what will happen to all of this once all of the oldboys have shuffled off this mortal coil..

Or is part of all of this a "continuation project", to ensure said pigs, keep getting catapulted by the new generation?!
edit on p43734182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p44710182400 by pigsy2400 because: God damn autocorrect

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Yep if you are ever on a tour of Blackpool Tower make sure you take a parachute just in case.

Who knows what will happen once this phase of re-releasing a new version of ufology's greatest hits passes?

Maybe they will re-invent the Atlantis story. We haven't had the Bermuda Triangle comeback yet. Did Bigfoot ever go away?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I read the material from your link...it was ‘dumbed down’ enough for me. Thanks for that

At any rate, cross-pollination ain’t such a bad thing; we’ve seen pics of TDL and Corbell buddying up in a car, and Kev has made a hard (and convincing) sale that this is UFOtainment and MM has spelled it out in public listings that TTSA is “Allied to Motion Picture Services”. After all, not sure how mentioning John Alexander and a ‘sixth sense’ — as it relates to military applications — is any more on-topic than Bob Lazar’s story, which is bourn of the military conspiracy angle.

But, hey, I’m no hall monitor, so if the poster you replied to or Kev (lord knows the amount of off-topic musings coming from his way) figures UFOtainment (could’ve sworn that was the consensus on TTSA’s mission statement) and/or military associations are worth discussion, I’d encourage it to be done here in this thread.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

no worries Beef...

it was the angle of the "experiencer" group that is being studied within TTSA, but little talked about and the military being interested and training solders in a "spidey sense" - so there is the connection

As for it all being UFOtainment.. well I am on board with all of that.. if anything actually interesting and factual backed up with hardcore data comes out, I'm all for that.

The reason I am still here is the "why" - why bother in the first place and what are their motivations for all this nonsense anyway...

So I sit here waiting like the rest....

ps - good to see you Beef

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Off topic, kind of...

it looks like there has been quite a bit of work going on in France, in terms of collating sightings and using other variables to try and build a scientific framework around UAP sightings from over the last 60 years..

Michaël Vaillant, a CNES/GEIPAN collaborator and two other persons from the Toulouse School of Economics, issued a serious analysis on the French UAP cases from the GEIPAN database.

“…We model the unidentified aerial phenomena observed in France during the last 60 years as a spatial point pattern. We use some public information such as population density, rate of moisture or presence of airports to model the intensity of the unidentified aerial phenomena. Spatial exploratory data analysis is a first approach to appreciate the link between the intensity of the unidentified aerial phenomena and the covariates. We then fit an in-homogeneous spatial Poisson process model with covariates. We find that the significant variables are the population density, the presence of the factories with a nuclear risk and contaminated land, and the rate of moisture. The analysis of the residuals shows that some parts of France (the Belgian border, the tip of Britany, some parts in the SouthEast , the Picardie and Haute-Normandie regions, the Loiret and Correze departments) present a high value of local intensity which are not explained by our model.”

Here is the link to the full paper;
arxiv.org...

......well you guys always go off topic so what the hell.. errr I mean.... I wonder if Bob wanted to buy up this research too.. (see what I did there
)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'm going to join Pigsy in off-topic-ness, with quick post of "UFOlogy deception general interest".

MM shared this link with me a while back:

www.thelivingmoon.com...

And indicated that this was a part of the Bennewitz affair that is underappreciated.

Now this link:

www.otherhand.org...

Discusses how fake UFOs, that are capable of radar returns were being tested over Area51, where supposedly the story goes, Bob Lazar told people that he could show them "UFOs on demand" (does anyone have links on that?).

But in any case, we have two stories involving the use of particle beams to create fake UFOs capable of causing radar returns, adjacent to the area where two 'useful idiots' were going on about UFOs. Both were apparently messed with mentally too.

Bennewitz is the more famous case of mental manipulation by Doty that lead to his death:

mysteriousuniverse.org...

And Bob Lazar too:

mysteriousuniverse.org...

The notion that the 'real secret' was that the government had a way to cookup fake ufo's that had radar returns, is indeed, probably the 'smoking gun', that the government was willing to turn Bennewitz and Lazar into useful idiots to conceal.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join