It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After you get through the gates of heaven what is eternal heavenly bliss like

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
...... And for Hell to work, the torture involved can't be the same thing every time because if it were a repeating pattern you would eventually get used to it over eternity. So the torture in Hell must be like an irrational number. That is it is never the same numbers every time and it never repeats the further you keep going on with it. ......

I get where you are coming from however your analogy is incorrect.An irrational number is a number that cannot be expressed as a fraction for any integers and . Irrational numbers have decimal expansions that neither terminate nor become periodic.

In other words yes the numbers(digits) can repeat.The most common irrational numbers are calculated from ratios(pi,phi,square roots..etc etc..)

for example 2÷3=0.66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666..for infinity...

So in the infinity connections would be as many people believe "Hell" would be like except they use the incorrect description as "eternal" translated from the Greek word aion (transliteration) which means for an age not infinite time(which there is no such thing as).
The bottom line of the Hell doctrine is like the belief in "eternal" time (and to a point your analogy of an irrational number)they are conflations not rooted in truth.Just as you stated if there was a "God" it would be completely irrational(unlike the number) for them to punish by torture" someone for what is "believed" as an eternity as being just .It is in fact just the opposite .

The truth is(as you seem to already know) the doctrine of the infinite punishment of Hell is nothing more than the most inflammatory and diabolical and corrupt religious doctrine ever conceived and Christianity has pinned it on their leader jesus as the author when nothing could be further from the truth.

All references to "Hell" in the new testament scriptures are translation from the Greek word Hades(the translation of the Hebrew word sheol) Gehenna and Tartarus(used one time by Peter).

Hades(sheol) definition is the grave, the realm of death and imperception.That is the word most often attributed to Yahoshua.
Gehenna was in Yahoshuas time a burning trash dump outside of Jerusalem that at one time is were Pagan Jews practice sacrificed children to Baal in fire.

The clear fact is Yahoshua(which means Yahweh delivers) never spoke of Hades as punishment like Christians believe.In essence he was staing ALL of creation would (and does) experience Hades in a two fold way.
1.Physical death, the grave..the realm of death
2.The realm of imperception...belief

Yahoshua stated multiple times he came to bring LIFE to ALL of mankind not just the self chosen many.He was very infatique when the relgious Jewish leaders said he had a demon and stated.

"He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come".

Christianity has completely twisted and conflated this clear statement of Yahoshua around to vindicate themselves as the (self chosen forgiven" when in fact he is speaking of the religious (especially future Christianity ...which he does frequently).They blaspheme the holy spirit with their religious doctrines and the most heinous of all is the doctrine of the eternal punishment of Hell that blasphemes LIFE(the holy spirit).

He clearly stated those that practice this do not have forgiveness(the Greek word aphesis which means freed from bondage)in this world (age...aion) nor in the age to come(the grave).They are in essence "bound" by imperception..their inability to perceive Truth.They can only "believe" their religion and their doctrines of men.

The religious that blaspheme the holy spirit will be very taken back when they "wake" from the realm of the dead in the lake of fire where they must be tormented(the root comes from touchstone....tested..purified).In other words they have it ALL wrong.They believe they are justified by their religious doctrines of men and will be pardoned for all their sins( falling short with imperfections) because they believe their religious doctrines yet Yahoshua stated over and over to the Jews this is completely false.

This is the bottom line of what Yahoshua warned he disciples about:

"Do not be deceived.For MANY will come in my name and say they are anointed(christ..i.e Christians] and will deceive many'".

And that is exactly what has been going on for thousands of years.The religious are deceived(have no perception) of the Truth because they blaspheme the holy spirit.That does not mean they will not be delivered by the creator God (Yahoshua) it means they will not be freed in this age nor the next and will be severely hindered to live in their "heavens"(there is no such place as heaven).
What doe that comprehensively mean.It is impossible to know as long as mankind is living in the shadow of the valley of death(physical universe).One thing is for sure.Christianity has NO idea what it means at all because they are bound in their religious heavens by the doctrines of men in imperception of Truth.

edit on 19-1-2018 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
oops
edit on 20-1-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Why.. knowing that you lucked out on eternal Hell of course. That and laughing at the screams below.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
THERE IS NO BIBLE EXPLANATION OF WHAT ETERNAL BLISS AND HEAVEN WILL BE LIKE. IT IS A MYSTERY NOT YET REVEALED EXCEPT YOU WILL BE LIKE JESUS, PERFECT AND HOLY.
edit on 25-1-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Wrong thread, my bad.
edit on 16-8-2020 by dffrntkndfnml because: Wrong thread, my bad

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join