It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
And......done

If anybody needs something like this for an avatar I would be happy to give it a go..

Peace
edit on 2019pAmerica/ChicagoThu, 17 Jan 2019 12:20:03 -0600pm312020191 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Very nice!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Thanks!!!

I am really enjoying this new hobby!!

I was still working on that little bird because I colored it with waterpaint colors. I just now finished waterpainting it and I am still in doubt which one I like better...

Drawback with drawing is...ctrl+z doesn't work!!!

Peace

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Rainy sunday...practising shading

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm back

A tad rusty on my photoshop but up for a laugh

Hope all is well in the cave and the big monkey has been mucked out ....................... If not I need a bigger shovel

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Welcome back!
As you can see, this place is a tad bit on the lonely side

Good to see a friendly face, cody!!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I was told to come here and ask for Doug? I’m new here, bare with me. Kinda don’t know what I’m doing yet. Still figuring this site out.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Welcome back!
As you can see, this place is a tad bit on the lonely side

Good to see a friendly face, cody!!!!!

It is a tad quiet DTOM

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

always glad to see you old friend. Been thinking about you lately.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vgl004
I was told to come here and ask for Doug? I’m new here, bare with me. Kinda don’t know what I’m doing yet. Still figuring this site out.

Can anyone help this member out?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Thank you, I was worried my post had gotten overlooked.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vgl004

Thank you, I was worried my post had gotten overlooked.

It might help if you could tell us what you would like done?
Any specific kind of avatar, or????

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I think it would kind of neat to do an avatar of a picture of myself. I’ve been very interested in the idea of people creating their own reality by what they see/speak/think. So it would be awesome to see myself here how I invision the best version of my reality would be. It would be me, just as I am. Surrounded in white and light (like a calmness feel to it, with other neutral colors such as tan, brown, earthly colors) I am also interested in wealth at the moment, call me greedy if you wish lol. So it would be cool to include in there some sort of symbolism or depiction of myself with wealth and prosperity.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vgl004

It might take a few days to get some activity here, please be patient.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

We will need the pick of you before it can be started.

You may want to consider if you do in fact want a pic of yourself on this site.

Entirely up to you. May I suggest a photo from your childhood.

P

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
You’re absolutely right. Let’s do then something like this, but can we put my cats face in it instead?

edit on 5-3-2019 by Vgl004 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Dark kitty gives dark results....

Let me know...

Peace
edit on 2019pAmerica/ChicagoSat, 09 Mar 2019 05:50:00 -0600am315020193 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
These are some of the best threads on ATS!

The creativity of some of the members here is fantastic!

It was on one of these threads that someone (I can't recall who now, I think it was a team effort) created my avatar. I remember how impressed I was as it coalesced and then...BOOM!...there it was, and it was exactly what I had been envisioning in my mind. I knew it the instant I saw it! The skills of the members here is simply amazing!

It was such a fun process too. So much so that I've wanted to do it all again sometime, but I never had the heart to change my original given the heart that went into making it the first time. I guess maybe I could have an alternate. That might be fun. It's hard to believe it's been over 6 years now.

My hat is off to the many great avatar creators on these threads. I could spend all day just going through all the creation threads and looking at all the great content.

Thanks again!!

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

If it would help at all (reviving some activity here), I'd be willing to go for an alternate avatar.

I'll have to think of what I might want. It's hard for me to picture one which could ever be better than the one I already have, hence my reference to it being an 'alternate'.

Maybe I could leave it open and let someone create an avatar based on what they think my avatar should be (that could be pretty risky though!! LOL!) It'd probably be a monster, or a zombie or some other horrible thing.

Can you even picture me with another avatar? I can't.

**thinking**

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Been away for a while myself but the Avatar creation tread is my number 1 favorite thread on ATS.

I got a little side-tracked with drawing the old fashion way (wich is still going pretty great) but I always keep an eye on this thread in case somebody is looking for an avatar.

I hope everbody will have a go at designing your alternative avatar...I'll get brainstorming right away.

Peace

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join