It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yeah I get what you mean...

Can't wait to see the pic!!..

Oh by the way, I had to use an other pic of Buckethead because the original one wasn't available in any good resolution.

Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

its going to look great.

i have Khabib choking out Conor on the other side

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Could someone tell me what steps are necessary to get the cane, the fedora and the ant in my background profile looking like they are all in the same light?

I know I have to work on the angle of the fedora but this is my main problem currently. I´m using Photoshop CC 2017.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Usually, just before I finish a project, I switch the whole thing from RGB to Lab color (flattens the whole image so first save your progress!!). Then I will play around with the curves and exposure till I get something that works. In lab color you might want to unsharpen it a bit and switch back to RGB.

After this you can add a gradient layer or add some lighting..

Hope this helps.

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoThu, 01 Nov 2018 00:53:17 -0500am3053201811 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Awesome, thank you! It works!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Great!!

I have no idea if this is the best way to go about it but it always works for me.

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I´m working at it and found another possibility. Image > Corrections -> "Same color". You can choose the light source from every open file. Worked pretty good for the fedora.

The current background was just snipped together as a proof of concept. I´ll do the high resolution later and I still have 40kb left.

Thank you for the quick help.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Bye Halloween...

Sooo...Thanksgiving coming up.

Anybody need something in that theme? Just post your request...

Peace

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just bumping...

Peace

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

So....you're still looking for something to do.... sharing your great talent and helping us non-artists?
LOLOL

I probably have something or other, if you would not mind.

ETA
Could you please do up this one for next week??

edit on Fri Nov 2 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I'll get on it right away. Just a resize or would you like things changed?

Peace

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

resize is fine, I don't know what I could add, unless you have some ideas, that won't be a lot of work!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I kind of went overboard on the original design but the fun thing with elements is you can take out or replace anything that is not to your taste..

Let me know what you think.

Peace

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I was trying to find out wether it's Veterans - Veteran's - Veterans' day and although all are accepted I choose for this one in accordance with the Department of Veterans Affairs:

Veterans Day does not include an apostrophe but does include an “s” at the end of “veterans” because it is not a day that “belongs” to veterans, it is a day for honoring all veterans.

In case anybody wondered.

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoSun, 04 Nov 2018 13:58:20 -0600pm3058201811 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It's perfect....THANKS!!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

You are welcome!

Now the text has to drop a lot to not be in the way of your stats but my laptop has just received a fresh coat of Windows and photoshop still has to be installed. Not sure how long that will be...

So maybe if anybody else can pick that up, that be great.

Peace

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

No worries.....I can wear it as is......if you get the time, great, if not....heartfelt thanks for the redo!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You are welcome.

It was an honor to make..

Peace

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Okay...we're back!

Got that text adjusted a little bit so it will fit better with your stats (I hope)

Hope it fits..

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoTue, 06 Nov 2018 14:18:05 -0600pm3018201811 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

And there she stands, the last avatar. Forgotten by time itself it seems. A loney reminder of when avatar designers grazed these fields as far as the eye could see. People joyfully shouting for free avatars and the designers would happily provide...

They have all gone now. Nothing but these barren grounds...nothing but a wasteland.

........but

Just post your avatar request and help bring back this magestic animal.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join