It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It wasn't actually finished and I think I can pack some more silly stuff in it...will post it when it's done.

Peave

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Omg those are awesome! Sorry I took so long I've been out of town since before xmas helping my daughter with a move lol. I'm going home soon tho. Let me catch up on the thread now lol.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Hey old friend!

I was just thinking about you and the half dozen projects that I still need to finish. Most of them contain images of your doggies...lol

I going to start on hand drawing one of them soon...

Peace

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Hi OM...I'm back. Love the new look!

Wound up having to set up a whole new computer. The other one was smoldering wreckage.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Bet you it didn't look as bad as mine...lol

Internal harddrive on the outside directly soldered to the MB, screen died a long time ago hence the external monitor and since not so long an H-button that doesn't seem to want to do it's job.

ETA: the external mouse is there because the touchpad didn't feel like doing it's job as well.

Peace
edit on 2019pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 13 Mar 2019 10:18:35 -0500am311820193 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I absolutely love it! Thank you very very much!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vgl004

You are very welcome....

Don't forget to set this pic. as your background and download the transparant 1600x200 image to set as your avatar...(two pages back if I remember correctly is a link)

If you have any trouble setting up just let us know.

Peace

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
But...having an alter ego, or alternative you would also be cool!

Maybe something cooking oriented,,,,,but somehow that doesn't seem "you"!!!

I have been working on his alternative avatar on the side and I guess you can combine "tough" and "cooking"...just a matter of the right ingredients...lol

Peace

I like it! and I plan on using it. I guess when I'm on one of my cooking tangents.

In fact, I'd like to have an apron made up to look like this!!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Heh, yeah, I had a work laptop fry on me once over in Asia and I initially lost my "j, k, l, and a' keys. Oh, and "t" too. I learned quickly, without those keys, you can't type crap! Then my LCD went out...so, like you I was on an external keyboard and monitor (and mouse) also. This was way back in the PS2 days (95-98), so it was difficult. Now with all the USB connections you can do a lot of things you couldn't before.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Isn't it 200x1600 (not the other way around)?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I guess the size for this avatar is fine. If you allow me to freshen it up a bit, I'll post it here when it's done.

Wasn't there still the name on the wanted poster of your current avatar that needed changing? It's no trouble, just let me know which name.

You are correct with the size, 1600 width isn't going to work here...lol

On the topic of my old laptop, it should have been replaced long ago but I'm not the guy wo throws things away when they are broken. When someting breaks down in my house I just have to know why it broke and which part was responsible. Usually I find a work around and thus I usually end up with stuff that works but looks weird.

Peace

ETA: touched it up a bit....

edit on 2019pAmerica/ChicagoThu, 14 Mar 2019 04:55:12 -0500am315520193 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Hey Roanie,

I was going through all your photos to find a good one to draw but as usual I got side-tracked and somehow ended up with this..

I just couldn't resist sharing it with you...lol

Peace

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Running out of dogs here Roanie.....

Just killing time.

Peace

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
LOL hysterical! Let me see if I can get some good new shots hehe. I'm home now and the 2 big dogs who weren't with me are super happy to have me back after almost 3 months, so I might be able to get them if I'm sneaky! Silly camera shy dogs lol. I have some new ones of the little dog from our stay in Vegas, I just need to transfer them to the computer, or figure out how to post them off my phone. Stupid old eyes! lol

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Welcome back......looking forward to dog pics!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I was just trying to see if I had enough images to fill the entire painting. It would be cool if you could find 3 or 4 more pics from the side. It will take some time to blend correctly because this looks terrible and it is absolutely unusable as avatar but I got nothing better to do...

I'll pm you the result when it's done.

Peace

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

edit on 19-3-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Ok I'm on my phone hope this works lol. I got some of her howling here goes nothin! Also please excuse her coat she's blowing her winter coat and I haven't brushed her yet! ETA PS: I had to put my Cattle Dog (The black and white one) to sleep
could you edit the one that has him as jekyl and hyde with a very subtle halo please? the other ones too if you have time and get bored. Thanks!

And the Queen

edit on 4/12/2019 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Oh cheese and crackers am I a big dummeh!

I got the transparent gif. I got the long avatar.

I can't seem to put them in the right places. How do we achieve background image with name, text, stats etc. layered on top?

Thanks for the help.

edit on 2-5-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

someone told me you could help me with my avatar? i was trying to get a pic of the joker having his head outside of cop car i couldnt copy the pic i found on the internet on phone no computer or laptop xbox one s with internet so i wrote it down typed it in wasnt 150 × 50. can you help me?

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join