It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guantanamo Bay prepares for high profile inmates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I am not trying to convince you. I really dont mind what you choose to beleive it. I first became aware that something QAnon said about gitmo. That was shortly followed by increased flights as linked above and now this.

Trump Orders Deployment To Gitmo To the astonishment of many, President Trump decided to send the Arizona 850th Military Police Batallion for a nine-month mission to Gitmo base in Cuba today.

The official statement of the Arizona National Guard says that “this is the second deployment for the 850th Military Police Battalion in the last 10 years in support of overseas contingency operations.” This may seem like a random act, but given that there are currently only a handful of detainees left in Guantanamo base (55 is the official figure), sending a whole battalion does sound like overkill.

thegoldwater.com...

and this is just one small aspect of qanon. There are a lot of breadcrumbs if you choose to look. Why you mentioning my hat. I have that reserved for a very special someone. I could give you a sock. Would that do for you.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Thank you for your reply. Obama did not close the base it is still open and operational. Look at my post above and..

Happy New Year to you.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

A lot of activity compared with when?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I realize that he did not close the base, he also crapped the bed with healthcare.

In the future I will use /sarc so I am more concise.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: fluff007

A lot of activity compared with when?

compared to before they decided to send 850th Military Police Battalion to gitmo. Its afoot chadders my bean! Get prepared. The storm is upon us!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Thank you for that. I am not very good at picking up sarcasm on the internets.

:-)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: neo96

She had the boot on for nearly three months now. I have broke a lot of bones. Never three months in a cast. She said she fell down the stair in heals whilst drinking coffee.

I tried to get up and it really hurt,” she added, according to The Guardian. “I’ve broken my toe. I’ve received excellent care from your excellent health service.”

I broke toes before. You dont even need a boot for that.

If Hillary broke her toe, it was from walking into something while drunk. And you're right.. you do not get a boot for a broken toe. Sometimes a metal brace to hold the toe immobile...or nothing at all. But a boot? Nope!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Hold on thar, So this rabbit has been posting this for the last few days, to [tel] us all that ???????

I dont know where the rabbit has been for all these years. If QAnon is correct this has been in the making for a long time and Donald Trump was invited to stand for POTUS and do this job.

:-)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It's someone's blog. Definitely legit.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Shakawkaw

What do you consider a legitmate news source.

It is a summary of a very big story that is breaking all over the internet. Now if you want to see this on MSN you may be waiting a while. There has been a news black out on this story.

Have a look. Its an interesting story.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

The blog links to the original transcripts too. QAnon has predicted many things before they happen and defiantly has a high level of clearance.

Happy New Year to you

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

GITMO seems to be set up for around 1000 prisoners.

It would make perfect sense to send all of the bought and paid for Judges over there. That will prevent them from releasing those charged just because they can.

It will be a hard nut to crush ... but a crushing is what is needed.

How many of those 10,000 have already spilled their guts for a lighter sentence.

That is why the number of Sealed Indictments is ever increasing and at a greater rate.

My question is this ... where are they getting the manpower from to set up 10,000 Indictments. The only real answer for that would be The Military ... enemies Foreign and Domestic.

If the Deep State takes him out ... get ready!

Trump is trying to work within the system ... that is to make the changes necessary by evolution. If they take him out ... then it is revolution instead ... finally the Second Amendment will have its day ... and what a day of bloodletting that would be.

P

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

"They shouldn't be allowed to use sources unless they use somebody's name, Let their name be put out there. Let their name be put out." Donald J Trump

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Trump is trying to work within the system ... that is to make the changes necessary by evolution. If they take him out ... then it is revolution instead ... finally the Second Amendment will have its day ... and what a day of bloodletting that would be.

Well lets hope he succeeds then. There has been enough blood shed. Apparently most of this will be dealt with privately its too much for the public to stomach. According to Q The marines will be used because they answer directly to the potus.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Shakawkaw

Thanks for that. Could you elaborate. I am tired and do not quite understand what you are saying.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Definitely not a free Blogger account!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

Definitely not a free Blogger account!

That does not answer the question.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: neo96

She had the boot on for nearly three months now. I have broke a lot of bones. Never three months in a cast. She said she fell down the stair in heals whilst drinking coffee.

I tried to get up and it really hurt,” she added, according to The Guardian. “I’ve broken my toe. I’ve received excellent care from your excellent health service.”

I broke toes before. You dont even need a boot for that.

If Hillary broke her toe, it was from walking into something while drunk. And you're right.. you do not get a boot for a broken toe. Sometimes a metal brace to hold the toe immobile...or nothing at all. But a boot? Nope!

Can anyone remember Hillary wearing heels in the past year?
I saw a lot of her during the campaign and she was wearing flats every time that I saw her feet.
Her original story was that she was running down the stairs, carrying a coffee, wearing heels.... all while looking over her shoulder and talking to someone.

Could someone please show me a video of Hillary Clinton RUNNING?
No stairs needed.... no heels needed....
She is an effing liar.

She didn't even run in the video where she was under sniper fire and mortar attacks in Bosnia ffs.
edit on b000000312017-12-31T21:41:35-06:0009America/ChicagoSun, 31 Dec 2017 21:41:35 -0600900000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I agree the story smells of a dead fish. Does she even even like coffee or wear high heals.

‘Hillary Clinton says she doesn’t drink coffee

rashmanly.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Wait..... Getmoe is still open. I thought the president from 2008 to 2016 said he would close it just as soon as the troops left Afghanistan.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

That does not answer the question.

I think it does......can you point me in the direction of any reputable sources that are covering this story? if it's "all over the internet" then there must be more legit sources than a free Blogger account surely?.....and I know your not daft enough to direct me to twitter!

Claiming an "MSM Blackout" does not add any legitimacy, it's just a cop out!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join