It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guantanamo Bay prepares for high profile inmates

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: purplemer

Whats strange about ?

A couple of years ago they put my whole arm in a cast for a broken finger.

Doctors are idiots.
I agree!

That was especially strange when your doctors switched your cast to the other arm...........

Do you know how easy it is to “photoshop” images these days? And even create fake videos where you and I can’t tell the difference the real and fake.

Information is war. War is information.
You best believe fake images and videos are being released as “real”, and we have no idea which is which.

This is the now. The reality of what’s to come, with the advanced AI and other software, will mean the reality we live in, well, you could be in a reality with lots of “fakes”.
Thin about how society has changed, how our behaviour and interactions have changed and what we have not only quickly increased our dependence on, but are now completely and utterly reliant on.

Treat these images of McCains moon boot changing leg with a pinch of salt, because they wouldn’t hold up in a court of law(corrupt or not corrupt).

McCain admitted to switching feet with the cast.
Daily Mail

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I always lose interest when it's stated the U.S. Government is responsible for 911, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, etc..

Not the Government: "the Deep State (CIA) was involved in..."

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: butcherguy

Usually when people say they ran down the stairs they don't mean they literally ran, as that's dangerous even for a young person.

Have you a photo of her in heels during her campaign for potus?
She needed help up a couple of stairs when she was wearing flats you know.

lol, what in the world? I didn't follow her campaign, I don't collect pics of her and I never said she wears heels. And I was literally just telling you people don't run down stairs. Why would she run in heels if she supposedly can't even walk in flats?

But here's the pic you desired. Only takes 5 seconds to google:

Did you know there are sites on the internet with plenty of pictures of older ladies in high heels? Does it have to be Hillary?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: mortex

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: neo96

Whats strange about ?

A couple of years ago they put my whole arm in a cast for a broken finger.

Doctors are idiots.
I agree!

That was especially strange when your doctors switched your cast to the other arm...........

Do you know how easy it is to “photoshop” images these days? And even create fake videos where you and I can’t tell the difference the real and fake.

Information is war. War is information.
You best believe fake images and videos are being released as “real”, and we have no idea which is which.

This is the now. The reality of what’s to come, with the advanced AI and other software, will mean the reality we live in, well, you could be in a reality with lots of “fakes”.
Thin about how society has changed, how our behaviour and interactions have changed and what we have not only quickly increased our dependence on, but are now completely and utterly reliant on.

Treat these images of McCains moon boot changing leg with a pinch of salt, because they wouldn’t hold up in a court of law(corrupt or not corrupt).

McCain admitted to switching feet with the cast.
Daily Mail

IIRC, McCain offered a silly excuse about needing to rest the first foot because he was working it too hard. Of course,
even if he doesn't need to wear the ankle boot all the time, there's no medical reason to put one on the other foot. McCain's explanation was ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Have you a photo of her in heels during her campaign for potus?
a reply to: butcherguy

Tough to wear heels with cloven feet .....

Question is how she hides the horns and tail......

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

He also acts like MSN blackouts aren't a thing...

Gee but CNN just barely started talking about Yemen something like 38 months into the start of combat operations there.

Totally no such thing as media blackouts!

Or hey what about people suddenly asking "where the f*** is Niger!"?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
glad to see a thread about the Gitmo tactic

just wanted to ADD:

www.theeventchronicle.com...

Article: "7 Mysterious Shipping Containers Being Tracked By SERT, QAnon Hints and Julian Assange"
By Editor January 2, 2018

...Assange is in the United States under the protection of the Trump Administration and is working with President Trump to bring down the Deep State. We believe he has been given immunity and asylum and is cooperating fully to bring forth information that can literally save our country

other items addressed: suspect containers sent by ISIS.... QAnon & B. whether Anon,
3 privates jets with transponders off, Vectored for Gitmo at unlikely altitude ~away from regular air traffic corridors

my guess is Assange transits between the TrumpTower in NYC, Florida, & now Gitmo but not as a detainee but as a witness under protection, which might account for the private jets to Cuba @ 40,000' altitude

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I had to stop at:

The Deep State, led by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, federal law enforcement personnel (FBI) and people in the Intel community (CIA), tried to launch a coup against the President of the United States.

The "Deep State" are the ones who put Obama, Hillary & TRUMP in positions of power. You people are so blinded it's insanity. You are falling into their partisan trap, they have you by the short and curlies.

We are doomed as long as you people continue to see it as a blue versus red issue. You need to realize they are both the same team portraying the false illusion of freedom and democracy. How does it feel to be a prisoner and not even know it? I bet it feels good!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

power knows no bounds. it wouldn't be the first time the govt has used us as a tool costing american lives. whats funny is guess who is also fingered in the bombing, none other then HRC herself.

oh, of course, the evil hillary, responsible for all..lol...
I'll just say.... I think you are wrong here.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

first are you sure this isn't just an incident of regular troop rotation?? it seems like every time they rotate the troops, ships, ect... it becomes some big we're going to war thing.
another thing might be that the troops assigned there have been also assisting in the hurricane relief... maybe they just need more bodies..
or maybe it's just preparation for when trump and north korea go at it, they don't want cuba being a launch pad for a counter strike by russia and china...

but of course, it makes much more sense that they are gonna snag a bunch of high profile political hacks in the dead of night and scurry them off to cuba!!! heck, why don't they just swing through pennsyvania or where ever it was and nab the turkish imman while they are at it!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Even the old timer who created the very first ANFO plant, near Post Falls, Idaho, just after WWII ended, said that even top grade ANFO in that Ryder 2 Ton Rental Van, couldn't do that kind of damage to a steel reinforced office building. Esp since it was out in the parking lot. The Coeur d' Alene Hardware Co. in Wallace, turned the mighty DuPont de Nemour's on it's head with their jerry built ANFO plant. Eventually DuPont sent out a rep. with their BIG checkbook and bought off the two Bros. who owned Coeur d' Alene Hardware, and the Powder Plant. That was it for this old timer's job! DuPont locked the gates, and took all the rights back East.

Today, ANFO is more of a slurry, and operated out of Hercules, or better known today as Aliant Corp. But you can still purchase 50 lb. sacks of "Prill", dusted with diesel oil, and C Coal. Last I checked, it was around $1 per lb. Interestingly, even though Prill is rounded beads, the C-Coal is inert, but it helps to fluidize the beads being blasted by air, deep into the drilled powder holes. And the diesel oil is only supposed to go on as a dust, and not to saturate the Prill.

So us skeptics feel that those rednecks couldn't possible get everything right. But ANFO or any Ammonium Nitrate concoctions are nasty and unpredictable, whenever they get wet. The Coeur d' Alene crews used 20 foot long, Industrial Prophylactics, rolled over the white pine powder tampers, to keep it dry until the shot was loaded and fired. The same air pressure pushing in the prill, also held the super long condoms out against the walls of the powder holes.

The newer Aliant slurrys get around this problem, but were those blue barrels in the Ryder Van's box, full of dry ANFO, or dummied up with water soaked Ammonium Nitrate, as a "Spoof", which went horribly wrong. The other discordant thing is no one in his right mind will cut a fuse less than 3 feet long. It burns a foot a minute. That Van was photographed at a traffic light, at the intersection before it arrived to the Murrah Building. Two minutes later the camera was jarred by the detonation of something in the parking lot.

If a guided missile, equal to a German V 2's warhead was coming down to make a mass casualty incident, and suddenly a yellow Ryder Truck rolled into the picture, whoever was up in a building window with a laser designator, would be severely tempted to switch his cross hairs to this obvious truck attack. But if the water soaked ammonium, went up in a cloud of live steam, then all bets are off.

In 1947, at the Houston Ship Canal, a ship's boiler blew a cloud of ammonium nitrate fertilizer sky high, in "live steam". That cloud went up to about 500 feet and detonated with the energy of a small A Bomb. It killed around 450 people, as far as it is known. This big, ugly, orange red cloud, uses ambient oxygen in the atmosphere, to gin up a super bad explosion. It pops at about 500 feet up in the air. V-2's caused this same cavitation at ground level, in London, when they hit at around 2000 mph.

But this alternative scenario postulates a U.S. military plane, firing off an air to ground missile with a live warhead over Oklahoma City. Something in the Murrah Building, really rang someone's bells. And a day later the records from the Waco massacre, were to be shipped back to D.C. for the investigation.

Something bad happening on Hitler's birthday, was a match made in Heaven. Two tons of dry ANFO in that truck wouldn't have made much of a difference, but even half a ton of wet ANFO, vaporized and blasted up to 500 feet, will do increditable damage. And in the Murrah building, the desks and chairs were blown straight back through the offices on the fifth floor, horizontally. The law of the inverse square, postulates straight lines from the center of the explosion, which if radiating from a truck, down on the ground, would have directed the force upwards, and thrown some furniture up into the ceilings.

I'm not claiming that Mc Veigh was innocent, but rather he was only a place holder, who drove away to make room for the truck to park, near the building. He was still close enough for his license plate to be blown off. I betcha his taillight bulbs were shattered also. And I've been there and done that little trick too. Driving home late at night, a State Cop pulled me over and asked why both of my tail lights were not working? I opened up a lens, and the glass bulb was cracked open. So he let us go, back to town. I had parked backwards to a shot, as I didn't want my windshield nailed by a stray flying rock.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

I had to stop at:

The Deep State, led by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, federal law enforcement personnel (FBI) and people in the Intel community (CIA), tried to launch a coup against the President of the United States.

The "Deep State" are the ones who put Obama, Hillary & TRUMP in positions of power. You people are so blinded it's insanity. You are falling into their partisan trap, they have you by the short and curlies.

We are doomed as long as you people continue to see it as a blue versus red issue. You need to realize they are both the same team portraying the false illusion of freedom and democracy. How does it feel to be a prisoner and not even know it? I bet it feels good!

Obama has been following Trump all over the globe. He's up to something. The guy is a snake oil salesman and a muslim. He's trying to kill of Christianity and morons fall for it. If it wasn't for him, Iran would have been finished and NK wouldn't have nukes. Obama is up to something , you can tell by his eyes. Trump is going to put him down, you can bet on that. I don't know if you have noticed this or not, but Obama was the one who hit Trump the hardest, and Trump is going to hit back so hard it's going to knock Obamas head right off.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

power knows no bounds. it wouldn't be the first time the govt has used us as a tool costing american lives. whats funny is guess who is also fingered in the bombing, none other then HRC herself.

oh, of course, the evil hillary, responsible for all..lol...
I'll just say.... I think you are wrong here.

Hillary is evil. Don't know why people have trouble seeing this.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

some might claim black cats are evil, but they don't need a black cat anywhere near them to trip over a stick, tumble off a cliff and break their neck.
if she had anything to do with that attack, then she didn't clue bill in on it.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

We are doomed as long as you people continue to see it as a blue versus red issue.

I dont see it as blue versus red issue. Big problems with be uncovered on both sides. I dont care for this type of politics. I want the truth.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

Yes they would hold up and the reason is this. McCain after the boot appeared to change. Got hit for it. He defended the changing of the boot because his other foot had got bad for overuse.. Go and have a read.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
#thestorm

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
While I'd like to believe in Qanon and that all the bad people in gov't, especially Hitlery will be put it Gitmo, I'm not entirely convinced.

This could also be MS13 being rounded up and deported via Gitmo, they were declared a terrorist group IIRC.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Do some research why are all the congress members standing down..

This is no coincidence..

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Thanks for that.
As I remember, she was forced to wear them so she didn't look insignificant standing next to the much taller Trump.
I wonder if they had to raise or lower her dosage of her seizure medication to make that possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join